Reincarnation

Redoptics

10 hours ago, learningkaur said:

It means someones who follows the sikh rehat / way of life

We have to do simran, a lot of it. You have to get to the stage of naam and see sach Khand on earth before liberation. It’s not easy, it’s hard as your mind and kaljug take over but hopefully it’s possible with Maharajs kirpa.

Sorry that you lost your mum at a young age- our time and number of breaths are predetermined. 

We travel in soul families yes.

Thank you Kaur ji for your feedback.. Yes it is really hard to achieve liberation... Some days, I am able to do proper naam simran however dhyan is not always there and some days are so bad I don't even sit for 5 mins for naam simran. Then I make excuses but of course those excuses won't help at the end..

Like I listen in kathas,'' Aap (Waheguru) Japaavey Taan Manukh Naam Jap sakhda hai'' otherwise we just keep planning and God laughs.. but I have faith :)  I am getting better... I have started sharing my thoughts with all Sangat ji here.. and getting back this helplful feedback is taking me one step further... still pretty far to go...

Waheguru mehar karey :)

9 hours ago, brotha said:

First of all Pen Jee,

your questions are not silly.

Secondly, to get rid for once of all from the endless cycle and births is only by attaching ourselves to something which by itself is beyond this reincarnation cycle, and that is only Waheguru / Nam/ Shabad, nothing else.

In this respect Guru Jee is very clear :

Prabh ka simran garb na baseh.

Our efforts , actions, can only bind us in the mayavee creation, but it's only by His kirpa and His SACHAA NAO, which ferry us across from the darkness of mayavee and perishable creations upon creations to the ultimate and highest changeless real of Truth and akhoot Jot, namely Sach Khand of Satnam/ Waheguru Akal Purukh.

SSA.

Wow.. Like I have just mentioned in my previous post.. Sangat ji's feedback is highly appreciated.. 

''Prabh ka simran garb na baseh. '' That is so true, I just need to remind myself every moment as this Maya is being so powerful these days..

WAHEGURU