Reincarnation

Redoptics

13 hours ago, kaur said:

Thank you Kaur ji for your feedback.. Yes it is really hard to achieve liberation... Some days, I am able to do proper naam simran however dhyan is not always there and some days are so bad I don't even sit for 5 mins for naam simran. Then I make excuses but of course those excuses won't help at the end..

Like I listen in kathas,'' Aap (Waheguru) Japaavey Taan Manukh Naam Jap sakhda hai'' otherwise we just keep planning and God laughs.. but I have faith :)  I am getting better... I have started sharing my thoughts with all Sangat ji here.. and getting back this helplful feedback is taking me one step further... still pretty far to go...

Waheguru mehar karey :)

You are welcome

If you’re finding it hard to sit and meditate, then try to keep chanting Waheguru while you are going about your daily activities.

When sitting, keep listening to your own voice, concentration will get get better eventually. I believe we need to remove all the mehl (dirt) we have before we can do it so clearly.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:54 AM, learningkaur said:

You are welcome

If you’re finding it hard to sit and meditate, then try to keep chanting Waheguru while you are going about your daily activities.

When sitting, keep listening to your own voice, concentration will get get better eventually. I believe we need to remove all the mehl (dirt) we have before we can do it so clearly.

I really like your thoughts.. Thank you dear.. Daily motivation is really helpful for the beginners like me.. I have started reciting Waheguru  while driving and listening kathas :) 

I totally agree with your words that we need to remove Mann dee Mehl with Naam Simran...

Waheguru