The Age of Kalyug Thread

MisterrSingh

On 12/24/2020 at 5:50 AM, Kaurr said:

Bodybuilder marries sex doll after long-term romance

A bodybuilder from Kazakhstan decided 2020 wasn’t already weird enough, so married a sex doll he’s been “dating” for nearly two years.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/bodybuilder-marries-sex-doll-after-longterm-romance/news-story/a2c68f4438e48886a345048e3fef756a

There is a hidden agenda. The truth channels are well aware of it but the are not allowed to disclose in mainstream. Read the history of the compass people- They control the world. They love to spread chaos, fear and degeneracy throughout the world. 

On 2/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, Kuriji said:

There is a hidden agenda. The truth channels are well aware of it but the are not allowed to disclose in mainstream. Read the history of the compass people- They control the world. They love to spread chaos, fear and degeneracy throughout the world. 

Who are these 'compass people' - a quick google search does not help

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to figure out how to put this..

We must embrace homosexuals, and still uphold chastity and Anand Karaj. 

We must embrace women as equals but also demand they perform as equals and still respect Anand Karaj. 

Putting a Shastar in Bhenjis hands and respecting her is the real feminism. Expecting women to function and be healthy is also feminism. Respecting them for their differences and strengths is real feminism. 

In Guriskh society, from what I can tell, most things were legal, or accepted for the larger populace to do. Only truly critical things were enforced. That reflects a lot of acceptance and unity..togetherness..family...but the Guru Sahiban and the Khalsa were in leadership roles and Gursikhi was never altered to accomodate the lack of morals in general human society. 

I think we need to outwardly accept these groups, and hold the Sikhs within them to Gursikhi. Or love them as community members but not Gursikhs. 

If we try and control or dissaprove of homosexuality, which is born with the child, all we do is pigeon hole ourselves as backwards. We should respectfully, lovingly, expect them to be chaste and join in Anand Karaj or fight for the Paanth as a single male or female. Kaam is what we eliminate not homosexuality. That's equality. 

Make no mistake all the new age movements are designed to dissolve the family unit and isolate people for control. 

Each of these movements does represent an actual segment of society under attack however as well, who's movement is co-opted. So both the minority represented in the movement and the society are simultaneously attacked with each other to degrade morals on both sides. 

We don't need to anti any of these people. We are for Gursikhi though, and what that means won't change to accomodate people, people change to accomodate Gursikhi. 

They can help Khalsa Raj from within the Paanth or simply benefit from living under its protection one day. 

Really the main problem along these lines in the Paanth is people are born Sikh...but they're not.... they're born Punjabi and maybe become Sikh. These punjabis who think they are born a Sikh, and are therefore a Sikh, want to be like everyone else, so they want to change Sikhi to be like them which it isn't. It never was or will be manmat. Actually they were born Punjabi to Sikh parents and when they're ready to accept Gurmat they can become Sikhs. 

The Paanth actually has no agenda against these interest groups or their well beings. And it's very easy to welcome them into the Paanth and not change Gurmat at all. 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Where is all this heading? 

Absolutely zero sanctity, quality or freedom of life. 

Resulting in like 200000 more years of Kalyug.

This is a tangent and going to sound weird...

But previous Yugs...the Devte in charge...was there to ...help...

If a threat was serious enough...would Kalyug come to us for help? Like okay guys...all hard times aside these really dark people are about to mess up everything for everybody we're gonna have to pause and deal with this...

Second tangent. We hear about each devte and their female devete counterpart, wife..I remember hearing one for Satyug, Tretayug, Dwaparyug....

Who's Kalyugs wife though?

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Absolutely zero sanctity, quality or freedom of life. 

Resulting in like 200000 more years of Kalyug.

This is a tangent and going to sound weird...

But previous Yugs...the Devte in charge...was there to ...help...

If a threat was serious enough...would Kalyug come to us for help? Like okay guys...all hard times aside these really dark people are about to mess up everything for everybody we're gonna have to pause and deal with this...

Second tangent. We hear about each devte and their female devete counterpart, wife..I remember hearing one for Satyug, Tretayug, Dwaparyug....

Who's Kalyugs wife though?

It's really messed up right?  I don't think God would want us to do this stuff. They're using the excuse that it's to help premature babies, but they're probably planning to do really messed up things.

Kalyug and the biblical "Satan" is pretty much the same thing, but for some odd reason Christians think Satan Is an actual physical being in war with God. Sikhi gives a far better understanding of Kalyug/Satan. 

I don't know who Kalyugs wife is. The elite ruling the world? 

I feel sorry for the baby lambs, they're nothing but an experiment. 

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

It's really messed up right?  I don't think God would want us to do this stuff. They're using the excuse that it's to help premature babies, but they're probably planning to do really messed up things.

Kalyug and the biblical "Satan" is pretty much the same thing, but for some odd reason Christians think Satan Is an actual physical being in war with God. Sikhi gives a far better understanding of Kalyug/Satan. 

I don't know who Kalyugs wife is. The elite ruling the world? 

I feel sorry for the baby lambs, they're nothing but an experiment. 

Bro can you imagine being brought to term no love of no womb?