The Age of Kalyug Thread

MisterrSingh

Kali is the great-great-grandson of Lord Brahma. He is the son of Krodha (Anger) and his sister-turned-wife Himsa (Violence). He is the grandson of Dambha (Vanity) and his sister Maya (Illusion). He is the great-grandson of Adharma (Impropriety) and his wife, Mithya (Falsehood). Adharma was originally created from Lord Brahma's back as a Maleen Pataka (a very dark and deadly sinful object).

According to Vedic sources not Gurbani as far as I know. Still looking. 

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

It's really messed up right?  I don't think God would want us to do this stuff. They're using the excuse that it's to help premature babies, but they're probably planning to do really messed up things.

Kalyug and the biblical "Satan" is pretty much the same thing, but for some odd reason Christians think Satan Is an actual physical being in war with God. Sikhi gives a far better understanding of Kalyug/Satan. 

I don't know who Kalyugs wife is. The elite ruling the world? 

I feel sorry for the baby lambs, they're nothing but an experiment. 

The role given to satan in the judeo christian perspective is given greatly to Kalyug in fact. And I agree bro there is no eternal struggle. Evil is powerless ultimately and small. 

But Gurbani does seperately mention satan and I wonder if that being is lower, darker, and less powerful here anyway. And if satan doesn't have the Kalyug like position but not here in Narak. 

And in it makes me wonder if satan wouldn't make plays to bring things from Narak, one step up to here where I feel we stand. 

And that if he got too powerful even Kalyug might turn to Gursikhs to help stop satan getting too much influence here and messing things up for even Kalyug. 

I mean if satanists wreck the whole planet, it interferes with most kalyugis status quo. 

I know this sounds weird. But during Simran instead of feeling...trolled by Kalyug for once for lack of better terms, I felt like...Kalyug was asking for help bro. It's just an experience during Simran ya know?

Most the time I feel what I would choose or create in the world conflicting with the march of Kalyug. For once I feel different. Not working against Kaliyug, or being worked against by Kalyug, but...saving the status quo...for now.

Also pondering the idea that Kaliyuga could refer to two different Kalis. And perhaps the type we experience has to do also with which one has control. The Kali that should or the Kali that does. 

I mean isn't a lot of Dasam Granth Ji about Kali..the female... fighting demons...but ultimately its the demon Kali, male, that takes power there after?

Whats with the Kali coincidence?

And I mean if we wanted to see...the rights of a black woman taken by a demon man...play out...I mean well...we wouldn't have to look far or long. 

Do we have a chance to live a better Kali Yug if we reinvert the heart lotus of this place and put the rightful Kali in place?

Is this how Kalki can come and Khalsa Raj start but the timer of Kali Yug tick on 200000 whatever more years but better than this? Under Halemi Raj?

Will the pretender Kali have to ask those he beleigures to save his reign from his underlings coup?

Could this exact coup be what triggers the event? The absolute need for it?

All this and more in the next edition of Interpreting Gurbani in a World Gone Mad. 

16 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The role given to satan in the judeo christian perspective is given greatly to Kalyug in fact. And I agree bro there is no eternal struggle. Evil is powerless ultimately and small. 

But Gurbani does seperately mention satan and I wonder if that being is lower, darker, and less powerful here anyway. And if satan doesn't have the Kalyug like position but not here in Narak. 

And in it makes me wonder if satan wouldn't make plays to bring things from Narak, one step up to here where I feel we stand. 

And that if he got too powerful even Kalyug might turn to Gursikhs to help stop satan getting too much influence here and messing things up for even Kalyug. 

I mean if satanists wreck the whole planet, it interferes with most kalyugis status quo. 

I wasn't aware bani mentions satan, Where is satan mentioned ? 

Yeah, the definition of satan and Kalyug is pretty much the same. Satan is the emperor of this world, misleading people etc. 

When Kalyug appeared before Guru Nanak Dev ji, I think he offered Guru Sahib gold etc 

When Satan appeared before Jesus in the desert, if I remember correctly he offered Jesus wealth etc 

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I wasn't aware bani mentions satan, Where is satan mentioned ? 

Yeah, the definition of satan and Kalyug is pretty much the same. Satan is the emperor of this world, misleading people etc. 

When Kalyug appeared before Guru Nanak Dev ji, I think he offered Guru Sahib gold etc 

When Satan appeared before Jesus in the desert, if I remember correctly he offered Jesus wealth etc 

I wonder if it wasn't Kalyug who tested Jesus 40 days and he passed, possibly the only one, but cried blood. 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji didn't blink bro. 

I've barely run into mention of shaitan in Gurbani. But maybe that indicates yes is real, yes not powerful. 

I'll try and find where.