The Age of Kalyug Thread

MisterrSingh

22 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What do you expect from a country that descends from the 'transported' scum of english society?   

That part of the world (the city) in particular is hyper-liberal. They aren't the back-water "bogans" or out-back racists that you'd expect. It's apparently a liberal paradise. Make of that what you will.

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

That part of the world (the city) in particular is hyper-liberal. They aren't the back-water "bogans" or out-back racists that you'd expect. It's apparently a liberal paradise. Make of that what you will.

That doesn't mean anything. Having libertine pockets in urban areas, isn't uncommon, but it doesn't change the character of the nation. 

You can't judge Holland from Amsterdam. 

43 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That doesn't mean anything. Having libertine pockets in urban areas, isn't uncommon, but it doesn't change the character of the nation. 

You can't judge Holland from Amsterdam. 

It has considerable bearing on the outlook and ethos of the state (not the city as I stated earlier), and what the ruling government of that state feels it can impose on the people. It can't be ignored. We'll come to learn this lesson in the UK in the coming years.

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It has considerable bearing on the outlook and ethos of the state (not the city as I stated earlier), and what the ruling government of that state feels it can impose on the people. It can't be ignored. We'll come to learn this lesson in the UK in the coming years.

Well, I've always suspected these people, even a cursory look at their history will expose them. I'm just wondering how many of our own are going to crawl up their ar5e when things get tougher? They've got long form for it. Personally, I'd execute these people as traitors.  

I know what's coming up based on the past. 

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I've always suspected these people, even a cursory look at their history will expose them. I'm just wondering how many of our own are going to crawl up their ar5e when things get tougher? They've got long form for it. Personally, I'd execute these people as traitors.  

I know what's coming up based on the past. 

If you were one of those people standing on your doorstep applauding the NHS last year, you're halfway there. ?

There was a family of Sikhs a few streets down from me who'd play the dhol during the applause. That tells you everything, really.

8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

If you were one of those people standing on your doorstep applauding the NHS last year, you're halfway there. ?

There was a family of Sikhs a few streets down from me who'd play the dhol during the applause. That tells you everything, really.

Whilst I can understand the NHS support when things looked and felt insane in the early covid days.  It's things like the dhol thing that makes us look like buffoons.