The Age of Kalyug Thread

MisterrSingh

58 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

How did a woman lie dead in her home for TWO AND A HALF YEARS without a single person noticing? Story of medical secretary, 61, with a smile for everyone is a wretched indictment of modern Britain

On weekday mornings, when it seemed that she was heading off for work, she wished everyone she saw a cheery good day. In the evening, when she returned to her fourth-floor flat in the bustling South London community of Peckham, she was equally affable

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10604117/How-did-woman-lie-dead-home-TWO-HALF-YEARS.html

Talk about being ahead on your bills. They'd notice I was dead like two weeks a month tops. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614899/amp/Schools-minister-says-need-talk-world-trans-rights.html

'Schools are transitioning pupils without parents' knowledge', MPs told as Schools Minister insists trans issues MUST be taught in the classroom

• Schools Minister Robin Walker reiterated that schools will teach LGBT content
  • MPs met to discuss guidance given to schools around political impartiality 
  • Conservative MP Miriam Cates asked why trans issues weren't in the guidance
  • She claims parents wrote to her worried that children are being 'transitioned'  
  • Mr Walker said: 'People do transition... We need to talk about the world as it is'

By STEWART CARR FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:05, 15 March 2022 | UPDATED: 17:13, 15 March 2022

Schools Minister Robin Walker has said schools will continue to teach LGBT content and there are no plans to 'rule out' teaching about trans issues.

The minister made the statement to the House of Commons' Education Select Committee this morning as MPs discussed recent guidance issued to schools on political impartiality.

Mr Walker said that 'we need to talk about the world as it is' - adding that trans people do exist in Britain and are a protected group under the Equality Act

This one is mental! And the body was found in a building next door to a police station too. The one on the corner of Green Street I think.

Missing pensioner, 70, who was last seen 10 years ago is discovered dead inside a freezer in disused London pub

• Pensioner Roy Bigg, 70, went missing from Newham, London, in February 2012
  • Missing person's appeal said 'We are here for you whenever you are ready'
  • But today police revealed Mr Bigg had been found dead in a former pub freezer
  • He was discovered by stunned builders renovating the property last year 

Pensioner Roy Bigg, 70, went missing from Newham, London, in February 2012, police say

The former Simpson's Wine Bar on Romford Road, Forest Gate, where the grim find was made

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636185/Missing-pensioner-70-seen-10-years-ago-dead-inside-freezer-disused-London-pub.html

7 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-teachers-trauma-after-boyfriend-23498272

Birmingham teacher's trauma after boyfriend tears pen.is and punches head in row over pakoras

Victim speaks out on abuse after suffering punches to his head and a laceration to his genitals in an assault at his Moseley flat

• 05:30, 30 MAR 2022

A Birmingham teacher whose pen.is was torn in an attack after a row over pakoras has spoken out to highlight the 'taboo of homosexual domestic abuse'. The victim was left with a painful laceration after his genitals were repeatedly yanked by his boyfriend, Luke Lal.

The 32-year-old told how the 'throbbing' wound had to be glued at hospital following an assault at his former home in Alcester Road, Moseley. As an argument erupted over dinner plans, he also suffered three punches to his head....

"I came back from playing tennis, it was around 9pm, Luke and I had been texting about what to have for dinner. I told him that I was going to have veggie fingers as I was trying to cut down on junk food at the time," he recalled.

"He suggested: 'Let's get pakoras'. When I returned home, he said he was going to the shop to collect food and when he came back he had bought pakoras.

"I said that I didn't want to eat it. He started getting angry saying I'm not following what he wants to do, that I need to listen.

"He punched me, then he pulled my pen.is five times. He did calm down and I said: 'I need to leave.'"

Umm...narc alert. 

On 3/31/2022 at 1:42 AM, Premi5 said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-teachers-trauma-after-boyfriend-23498272

Birmingham teacher's trauma after boyfriend tears pen.is and punches head in row over pakoras

Victim speaks out on abuse after suffering punches to his head and a laceration to his genitals in an assault at his Moseley flat

• 05:30, 30 MAR 2022

A Birmingham teacher whose pen.is was torn in an attack after a row over pakoras has spoken out to highlight the 'taboo of homosexual domestic abuse'. The victim was left with a painful laceration after his genitals were repeatedly yanked by his boyfriend, Luke Lal.

The 32-year-old told how the 'throbbing' wound had to be glued at hospital following an assault at his former home in Alcester Road, Moseley. As an argument erupted over dinner plans, he also suffered three punches to his head....

"I came back from playing tennis, it was around 9pm, Luke and I had been texting about what to have for dinner. I told him that I was going to have veggie fingers as I was trying to cut down on junk food at the time," he recalled.

"He suggested: 'Let's get pakoras'. When I returned home, he said he was going to the shop to collect food and when he came back he had bought pakoras.

"I said that I didn't want to eat it. He started getting angry saying I'm not following what he wants to do, that I need to listen.

"He punched me, then he pulled my pen.is five times. He did calm down and I said: 'I need to leave.'"

LMAOOOOOOO

Is it concerning that I'm laughing at this?