Marriage partner and Social Media presence

Guest Marriage

On 10/11/2020 at 2:06 PM, Guest Marriage counsellor said:

No, not really! Marriage is no joke! Don’t go for loose girls look for decent and broad minded girls! Whites in the US have been marrying non - whites for donkeys of years! Why have you not been able to meet any? There are many who have been going to India to learn about spirituality, they are quite open and broad minded! Why would you even glare at a bigoted Christian person anyway? You want to marry someone who is easy going and good to live with for the rest of your life! You definitely don’t want to marry bigots in any religion, be that in Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism or even Hinduism!!  Don’t get me wrong. Baptised Sikhs are not to be defined as or mistaken for bigots! They are the true spiritualists of the Sikh religion.Make sure you explain properly and with confidence.

I am not the one looking for advice nor am I looking for anyone since I am happily married to a Punjabi Girl. Lol Nice try there with the big font size. Your characterization of punjabi girls and trying to promote white supremacy which just disgusting. That we should only try to court white people wrong. White people may want punjabis but Gursikh would rather marry someone who has grown up as a Sikh. Rather than someone for whom it is just a new fad.

On 10/10/2020 at 3:18 AM, learningkaur said:

So this singh who doesn’t like a singhni because she uses Instagram is going to go for a gori now? What planet are you living on.

Also how many white women have you come across they find full kesh singhs attractive? 

It’s not the Punjabi wives who bring  the ‘cultural baggage’ - it’s actually the husbands families, mostly their mother’s! so why don’t you advise the Punjabi girls to marry nice white men who wash dishes instead. 

Kaur...Love your reply girl... well said..

I mean if we can suggest to marry white girls because they are sweet and will listen to their husbands....then yes..why not marry white guys who will wash dishes and baby sit your kids.. I mean this is the definition we have for gorey lok..lol

I believe we should not assume things.. sometimes we enjoy Instagram, facebook, coz it is relaxing..we get lots of updates, news, etc there as well.. but yes we should limit the use and private life is something we should keep it to ourselves..

And all the comments above about red flags, leave this girl, is not helpful at all.

We will have many issues in life such as problems at job, challenges in studies we can't simply leave everything... 

Our Gurus made us strong enough to face it..fix it if possible.. 

Everyone has flaws...We all need someone to encourage us for improvement and if we can be someone's motivation... then it is great :)

On 10/10/2020 at 8:51 AM, indersingh1313 said:

wjkk wjkf

Double standard. a guy can use social media and see someone's stuff on insta secretly then its ok for him but if a girl using social media then they think she is spoilt or addicted. if a Sikh  guy marrying a white girl then its ok but if a Sikh woman marrying white guy then they still think she is gone out of parents hands. that actually makes them hypocritical. 

Excellent reply..I agree with your veer ji..

On 10/11/2020 at 6:11 PM, Redoptics said:

You make a lot of assumptions, just saying.

I can say, with the amount of posts you have , I can assume you have an excessive social presence.

You do not even know the girl, but its a red flag.

If the guy does like her, get to know her more and ask her why she posts alot , not ask random people on the Internet.

That is right... Loads of assumptions and his suggestions are not helpful at all..

He needs to understand that nobody is perfect..

Good reply REDOPTICS :)

On 10/4/2020 at 4:20 PM, Guest Marriage counsellor said:

Perfect observations. I would even go as far as recommending marrying a white girl with good upbringing. Don’t marry Indians, even if they are born in the overseas in the Western Hemisphere. Marry good whites girl and introduce her to Sikhi, believe me when I sat your life will be easy. There will be no punjabi cultural baggage to cope with and no spoilt rotten punjabi wife sh$t to deal with in daily life. Marry white,

How do you find white girls without baggage of ex boyfriends, I think you normally have to find a teenager to find decent white girls? Prove me wrong...

On 10/8/2020 at 5:24 AM, MisterrSingh said:

A "good" white girl is more often than not rooted in a Christian mindset (those that found Christ before they allowed themselves to succumb to degeneracy are even more rare), and therefore looking for a partner that shares the same beliefs and background.

A "liberal" white woman willing to entertain the idea of marrying outside her race may seem like heaven for most non-white males, 

How does one find a "good" white girl who doesn't have any ex-boyfriends from dating?

On 10/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, indersingh1313 said:

wjkk wjkf

Double standard. a guy can use social media and see someone's stuff on insta secretly then its ok for him but if a girl using social media then they think she is spoilt or addicted. if a Sikh  guy marrying a white girl then its ok but if a Sikh woman marrying white guy then they still think she is gone out of parents hands. that actually makes them hypocritical. 

there is a difference between looking at social media and posting lots of pictures and videos of yourself, a huge difference

On 10/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, Guest Marriage counsellor said:

I would suggest that people try looking for decent white girls and not the kind that no one wants to see or lay their eyes on. There are plenty of them everywhere. Some enjoy meeting Sikh men and think very highly of them. They always have good things to say about them.

Just going to ask again, how does one find decent white girls who aren't into dating and don't have ex boyfriends? Also doesn't do glassy?...

34 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

How does one find a "good" white girl who doesn't have any ex-boyfriends from dating?

White or brown, it's a huge problem for guys who don't go in for that kind of thing. For those of us who've left it late for one reason or another (either knowingly or due to circumstances conspiring against the individual) we're frigged, lmao. 

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

White or brown, it's a huge problem for guys who don't go in for that kind of thing. For those of us who've left it late for one reason or another (either knowingly or due to circumstances conspiring against the individual) we're frigged, lmao. 

also on the other hand, how would a guy find a "good" white girl and explain to her that he doesn't want to 'date' her in the modern sense, ie doesn't want to get into a partnership before marriage? I mean I think a white girl would be expecting to be picked up before marriage right, and not expect to wait until marriage to have a partnership? I mean there could be white girls that might understand, but I think there would be a lot of explaining required ?!?!

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

also on the other hand, how would a guy find a "good" white girl and explain to her that he doesn't want to 'date' her in the modern sense, ie doesn't want to get into a partnership before marriage? I mean I think a white girl would be expecting to be picked up before marriage right, and not expect to wait until marriage to have a partnership? I mean there could be white girls that might understand, but I think there would be a lot of explaining required ?!?!

It's very complicated. You run the risk of cucking yourself if you try to come across as a mahapurash, even moreso if the girl is nowhere near that level. It would work in Satjug, but currently you'd end up putting yourself at a huge disadvantage in many subtle ways. There's not much more I can say without getting graphic and detailed, and I don't want to go down that route with the low iq brainlets on this forum. ??