Marriage partner and Social Media presence

Guest Marriage

Guest Marriage counsellor
On 10/15/2020 at 1:31 AM, singhdalbir said:

I am not the one looking for advice nor am I looking for anyone since I am happily married to a Punjabi Girl. Lol Nice try there with the big font size. Your characterization of punjabi girls and trying to promote white supremacy which just disgusting. That we should only try to court white people wrong. White people may want punjabis but Gursikh would rather marry someone who has grown up as a Sikh. Rather than someone for whom it is just a new fad.

I am well pleased to hear that! Good luck my friend!  The reason my post contains large fonts is due to the fact that I saved it first and than copied and pasted it afterwards. The reason I did this was because sometimes I lose connection with Sikhsangat.com in the middle of my response and then I have to start typing it all over again. Sorry for that. I am not promoting anything here, I don’t need to do  so. All I was saying was if people can’t find partners to marry in their own communities what is stopping them from looking at other races. Considering you all live  in white countries then why not find someone in that community? That’s all. 
Judging from your response I don’t think any white person would look at you twice forget about marrying you! You sound extremely backward anot to mention uncouth!  You are actually very far behind in your thinking and see this this world as your enemy. It’s is not anyone’s enemy, it’s what you make of it with whatever amount of intelligence god has gifted you with!  You need to be careful not to be so rigid in your mentality if you want to progress in this world. Look at all those shots men marrying hindu women. I have heard of many white guys, highly educated and professionals marrying hindu girls when they are posted in India through their work! I don’t think there is anything wrong in that, but what this proves is that hindu people are a lot more progressive than Punjabis, in my view. Does this then signify that Hindus are more advance or educated lot than the Punjabis? I think so. One needs to expand ones mind not only through academic route but also the spiritual one.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:13 PM, indersingh1313 said:

Bhen ji

"the assumption maker guy" seems very active downvoting those who are not agree with him. 

we all are allowed to have our opinions here.

Well... That downvoting won't change anyone' perspective.. Especially when that perspective is made up based on humanity :)

On 10/16/2020 at 8:05 AM, Guest Marriage counsellor said:

I am well pleased to hear that! Good luck my friend!  The reason my post contains large fonts is due to the fact that I saved it first and than copied and pasted it afterwards. The reason I did this was because sometimes I lose connection with Sikhsangat.com in the middle of my response and then I have to start typing it all over again. Sorry for that. I am not promoting anything here, I don’t need to do  so. All I was saying was if people can’t find partners to marry in their own communities what is stopping them from looking at other races. Considering you all live  in white countries then why not find someone in that community? That’s all. 
Judging from your response I don’t think any white person would look at you twice forget about marrying you! You sound extremely backward anot to mention uncouth!  You are actually very far behind in your thinking and see this this world as your enemy. It’s is not anyone’s enemy, it’s what you make of it with whatever amount of intelligence god has gifted you with!  You need to be careful not to be so rigid in your mentality if you want to progress in this world. Look at all those shots men marrying hindu women. I have heard of many white guys, highly educated and professionals marrying hindu girls when they are posted in India through their work! I don’t think there is anything wrong in that, but what this proves is that hindu people are a lot more progressive than Punjabis, in my view. Does this then signify that Hindus are more advance or educated lot than the Punjabis? I think so. One needs to expand ones mind not only through academic route but also the spiritual one.

Someone got too much time on their hands

9 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I dont know man. Mixed race kids face many issues. From identity issues to language barriers to having a hodge podge religion. 

And the kids will be part of globalixation and culture will erode over time. White and black ppl have undergone this in america and it has terrible consequences.

Only if 1 culture/religion/language is allowed to be dominant will it work.

And even then it has to be done subtly. Or the kids reject the 'culture' as some oppressive backwards baggage. 

Guest Jazzy D
On 10/22/2020 at 1:19 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I dont know man. Mixed race kids face many issues. From identity issues to language barriers to having a hodge podge religion. 

And the kids will be part of globalixation and culture will erode over time. White and black ppl have undergone this in america and it has terrible consequences.

Only if 1 culture/religion/language is allowed to be dominant will it work.

I am a mixed race kid and follow both cultures, religion and heritage, no probs man! I can speak 4 languages and dress in different attires depending on where I am going and I love being noticed because I am different. My mother is mixed punjabi with Bengali and father a real scotsman brought up on scotch whiskey and haggis! I know about Bengali, punjabi and Scottish cultures and Sikhism, Hinduism and Christian religions! I have also met Ope John Paul when he was a pope and many mahapurshas and swami Jis from India ??