Marriage partner and Social Media presence

Guest Marriage

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

You make a lot of assumptions, just saying.

I can say, with the amount of posts you have , I can assume you have an excessive social presence.

You do not even know the girl, but its a red flag.

If the guy does like her, get to know her more and ask her why she posts alot , not ask random people on the Internet.

Over the course of many years, with some being no more than a few words, all done when seated either at work or home, certainly not on the road.

Plus, I use no other internet forum or app. I try to think beyond the superficial and offer something genuinely insightful when I'm not feeling playful or humourous. I don't seek attention, and the only time I offer insights into my personal situation is when they relate to the topic at hand.

So, your comparison is way off, and reeks of salt on your part. Perhaps you know someone with similar habits to the girl described by OP, causing you to get triggered? How many vapid black holes do you know? 

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Nothing has been proven, like I said you don't even know the girl,  you are making assumptions.

The OP is painting a picture and wants advice. 

@MisterrSingh is reading between the lines on what is actually going on.

He's making an assessment of what is said and what it actually means. 

Guest Marriage counsellor
On 10/8/2020 at 5:24 AM, MisterrSingh said:

While I don't disagree with the overall sentiment of your post, unfortunately even the vast majority of whites are no more immune to the frivolous distractions of the age than any other group.

A "good" white girl is more often than not rooted in a Christian mindset (those that found Christ before they allowed themselves to succumb to degeneracy are even more rare), and therefore looking for a partner that shares the same beliefs and background.

A "liberal" white woman willing to entertain the idea of marrying outside her race may seem like heaven for most non-white males, but there are also long-term negatives stemming from her overall worldview that become apparent with time. If she's willing to seek a non-white partner, then she also has other beliefs that would most likely prove to be a sticking point for a male with even the semblance of a traditional mindset. If, on the other hand, the Punjabi male is even "whiter" in mentality than his object of desire, and he's prepared to make concessions, then fair enough, the friction between the two parties will be non-existent. Happy days... for a while at least.

I would suggest that people try looking for decent white girls and not the kind that no one wants to see or lay their eyes on. There are plenty of them everywhere. Some enjoy meeting Sikh men and think very highly of them. They always have good things to say about them.

Even if they are born  in Christian  families, they are not strictly Christians. Though they have Christian upbringing majority don’t go to church regularly. They don’t practice Christianity seriously. I have seen many Sikh men happily married to white women, and so they should be, I mean happy!  I think if both agree on certain issues such as how to bring their children up, in which religion to bring them up in or how to educate them. I mean there must be more than one million issues to agree on, but as long as the couple are ready to cooperate and compromise and appreciate each other’s differences or whatever, I don’t think there should be many problems. At the end of the day, we want to create happy families and happy and successful children and not the other way round!  Happy families start with happy couples which in turn produce happy and successful children. Children coming from these families grow up as good human beings. They learn  how to live their lives as good adults when they see their good loving parents tackle and deal with each situation, issue or problem in their lives with mature, loving and wise mindsets, with no bitterness, or animosity towards each other or anyone.

But then .........I might be all wrong!!

On 10/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, learningkaur said:

So this singh who doesn’t like a singhni because she uses Instagram is going to go for a gori now? What planet are you living on.

Also how many white women have you come across they find full kesh singhs attractive? 

It’s not the Punjabi wives who bring  the ‘cultural baggage’ - it’s actually the husbands families, mostly their mother’s! so why don’t you advise the Punjabi girls to marry nice white men who wash dishes instead. 

Not because of Instagram only, but for everything else too. They lack confidence big time! There are many white women who go crazy after Sikh men in dumallas and long beards, provided they are confident and presentable.. Love is blind. Don’t worry, there are plenty of white men too who go crazy about  Singhnias in dumallas and turbans, provided they are attractive and confident too. Confidence is the name of the game!

On 10/9/2020 at 10:14 PM, singhdalbir said:

Joke of the day. Having lived here in the USA for so long and you come to realize that American girls specially white girls are just too loose. You may find some white girls who are conservative but they are usually hella hardcore christian. IF you are able to marry a girl like that, than most likely she are trying to convert the kids if she can't convert you. That is their end goal of just trying to convert everyone whether straight out or back hand way conversion.

No, not really! Marriage is no joke! Don’t go for loose girls look for decent and broad minded girls! Whites in the US have been marrying non - whites for donkeys of years! Why have you not been able to meet any? There are many who have been going to India to learn about spirituality, they are quite open and broad minded! Why would you even glare at a bigoted Christian person anyway? You want to marry someone who is easy going and good to live with for the rest of your life! You definitely don’t want to marry bigots in any religion, be that in Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism or even Hinduism!!  Don’t get me wrong. Baptised Sikhs are not to be defined as or mistaken for bigots! They are the true spiritualists of the Sikh religion.Make sure you explain properly and with confidence.

Guest Realistic

18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

No, you tried to draw comparisons between myself and the girl, and they were proven to be completely false. 

Oh the irony and and defensiveness!