15 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

When reading Chandi Di Vaar you should be standing and holding a shastar in your hand. Big or small it does not matter. You could also do it sitting but then you must place your shastar in front of you. It should be read at amritvela and before the sun sets.

Which historical granth has this maryada around Chandi di vaar?  Or is it written elsewhere?  I think, basing what I learned from Gurbani about reading Gurbani anytime and whether standing or sitting,  chandi di vaar may be read at anytime or while sitting. 

What is a sunset and day light to a person who is blind?  They are in total darkness all day.  Will they be punished for starting to listen to chandi di Vaar/Shabad Guru/Gurbani?  

I have learned this from listening to katha of Giani Thunka Singh Ji and from the time I spent at budha dal.

34 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Which historical granth has this maryada around Chandi di vaar?  Or is it written elsewhere?  I think, basing what I learned from Gurbani about reading Gurbani anytime and whether standing or sitting,  chandi di vaar may be read at anytime or while sitting. 

What is a sunset and day light to a person who is blind?  They are in total darkness all day.  Will they be punished for starting to listen to chandi di Vaar/Shabad Guru/Gurbani?  

There is this sakhi about reading chandi di vaar at night. 

Baba Ji would also do Chandi Di Vaar in his Nitnem every day. But a

question arose in his mind. When should this Baani be recited and

how often? He would often wonder. He asked many religious and

saintly people but nobody really gave a firm answer. One day, while

in the hut, he began reciting Rahiraas Sahib after which he did

Chandi Di Vaar. He then finished off with Sohilaa and was preparing

to go to sleep. The moon was shining outside and the door to the

hut was open. He had just lay down when all of a sudden, he saw

two men approaching from a distance. Baba ji thought to himself that

if they are travellers then he will provide them with food and

clothes and offer them a place to rest for the night. But if they

are robbers, he will be prepared to confront them. While he was

still thinking they both pinned him to the ground.

One held him down from the head and the other from the feet. They

couldn't be travellers or robbers because they arrived at such

incredible speed. They were Shaheed (martyred) Singhs. He began

doing Mool Mantr Jaap. He had just completed two Mool Mantrs when

the Singhs released him. He sat up. The Shaheed Singhs explained to

him that they didn't come to hurt him.. They came to remove his

doubt and confusion about the recitation of Chandi Di Vaar and when to

do it, how much to do and how to do it. It was the fact that he

thought that he would confront them that they wrestled him to the ground.

They explained that if Chandi Di Vaar is recited after the sunset,

then it must be continued all night non-stop. It is alright for two

or more Singhs to do it in turn. If an individual can recite it all

night then that is alright as well. A clean cloth should be spread

underneath where you're sitting and you must have your bath first.

An oil lamp (dhesi ghior dee joth) should be lit.

There are no strict rules about reciting in the day time. Whether it

is recited one or more times, it should be done with love and

affection. After saying this, they left the hut and then suddenly

disappeared.

4 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

I have learned this from listening to katha of Giani Thunka Singh Ji and from the time I spent at budha dal.

There is this sakhi about reading chandi di vaar at night. 

I will read Chandi di Vaar/Gurbani after sunset only once.  What adverse effect will I have happen to me afterwards?

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

bro , when Bhai Anokh SIngh Babbar had his eyes gouged out , iron rods hammered into his legs why did he ask Policeman what time is it ? because he wanted to keep correct maryada of Sodar Rehras , these things are  told us by our Guru Sahiban and elders because their is a deep reasoning , please follow maryada revealed to Baba Harnam Singh ji by Shaheed Singh sent by Dasmesh Pita ji . When we try to test in a cynical way it works badly against us.

Rehras Sahib may be done at anytime.   Bhai Anokh Singh only asked because it is part of nitnem to do rehras sahib in the evening and if done earlier their is no adverse effects.   The stipulations that are being placed on Chandi di Vaar are saying there will be adverse effects when done after sunset.  Which person will say for reading Gurbani you will get adverse effects?  No amount of stories will override Gurbani that says sing his (God's) praise all day long and by singing his praise, you will get virtues and his grace.

When I read  chandi di vaar after sunset,  its not out of spite.  Its when I have time or desire to read it.  Your stories are immaterial to me and the Guru given instructions to read Gurbani at anytime.  The maryada given by Guru Sahib is to read Rehras in the evening as nitnem.  But never will the Guru stop anyone from reading rehras Sahib at anytime.  But the same is not true for chandi di vaar.  There is NO  Guru given maryada that it cannot be read after sunset.  

You have stories.  Rest of the Sikhs have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

28 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

maryada after sunset is to continue akhand jaap of Chandi di Vaar until dawn  , my point was according to time of day the maryada may change , I'm not saying don't do paath just respect the told maryada to get full laha  and khushi of Guru ji .

Your point has no merit.  Why would Guru Sahib not give full laha and khushi when Guru Sahib said no maryada when not to read Chandi di vaar, and if so read it continuously until sunrise?  Do you understand there is no such maryada?  You have stories.  Just stories.  Gursikhs have Guru Sahib kirpa by reading Gurbani, any Gurbani at anytime and for one reading or multiple repititions without any stipulations and adverse effects.  

You and @Arsh1469  are telling others not to read Gurbani (Chandi di Vaar) after sunset, if you do than read continuously till sunrise.  Do you not think Guru Sahib will give an adverse effect in your life for stopping Sikhs from reading Gurbani?  

Also, the Sant title.  No one is a Sant, expect for bhagat Prahlaad ji.  Only a Sant can identify another Sant.  Sant Jarnail Singh said, who gave me a certificate that im a Sant? but out of respect the khalsa Panth gives this title to him.  People have been using the Sant label to scare people into following certain practices.  The first quality of a Sant is not to put fear in another person. Yet the followers of some Sants and sometimes the Sant himself is up to do the devils work (for the sake of maya puts fear in others) A Sants quality is to uplift people to follow the Guru's instructions. 

59 minutes ago, Arsh1469 said:

Whenever someone is teaching you something you always start a debate and argue. Every post you make is to start an argument.

I would say any time a person  puts forward an argument for something, I ask questions and because I ask questions the poster's become offended.   Instead of truthfully saying its not Guru Sahib maryada.   They attack me, just like you have with this quoted post above.  ?

From experience, those who truly read Gurbani do not get offended when asked questions.   They welcome them because it gives them another chance to explain or clarify the point they are putting forward.  

I am genuinely asking for a source created from the Guru that says the stipulations you have put on Chandi di Vaar.   I honestly believe there is no stipulation made by the Guru because over several years, no one has produced such Guru given instructions.   Its always been stories given to support the stipulations. Neither has any internet search or Sikh ever provided proof for the stipulations you are putting on Chandi di Vaar.   If you had one,  you would have shown it here like a mma fighter shows off his belt after winning the fight.