19 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

If you want to truly learn you don't say that what i put forth is fake. You litterly said it was fake.

Up there you say there is no maryada like that. So your are saying it is fake. You lie are hypocritical and talk in ego. 

I said there is no Guru given maryada.  I ask you for a source if it is Guru given maryada and you cannot provide anything because their is no such Guru given maryada surrounding Chandi di vaar.  Based on stories you and others have made a maryada. You are hurt by my comments because I am asking honest questions and making an accurate assessment of your non Guru given maryada on Chandi di Vaar.

You also am calling me a liar and all baba that believe in fake. Everyone in budha dal taught me this. So they are not gursikhs? 

I have very clearly explained there is no Guru given maryada around  Chandi di Vaar.   If you, babas, and budha dal are teaching others that it is Guru given maryada than yes, you are lying.  That is a blanket lie because its not Guru given maryada.  It's based on stories.   I know, I am repeating myself but I'm doing it for your sake.  You are putting words in my mouth and I want to make clear what i said, even if I have to repeat it multiple times. 

Everyone in budha dal taught me this. So they are not gursikhs? They wake up at 12 am to do path and do path all day. Are they gursikhs? You say they are not. Guru ji says the one who slanders his sikh commits a huge sin. Think before you speak. I am sorry I hurt your ego.  You need to learn. 

They doing paath all day means than they should know it is not a Guru given maryada.  Can you tell me where I say they are not gursikhs?  Quote the exact sentence.  Can you provide the shabad that speaks on slandering the Guru's Sikhs?  I'm totally fine.  It seems you have been hurt because with this post you are putting words in my mouth to make me sound like the bad guy.  Since you have no actual evidence you are attacking me.  

20 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

I recommend you to read path and realize the truth. If I am liying does that mean all of the nihangs are liying. Lots of taksali sikh amd true sikh know of this and follow it. If you don't follow the rehat guru ji won't be happy. Let go of your panj chore. It seems as if you don't believe in dasam granth. (Not saying you don't. It just seems like that)       Let go of your ego and stop living in your bubble where no one agrees with you.

You are very much bent out of shape.  I hit a nerve with me exposing your story based maryada on Chandi di Vaar is not a Guru given maryada. Why would the Guru be unhappy with someone who reads chandi di vaar only once after sunset.  The Guru didn't say, don't do Chandi di Vaar after sunset and if you do, then continue until sunrise.   You are basing this maryada off of stories and not Guru given maryada.   

No one agreeing with me is a good thing.  As long as Guru sahib does, that's all that matters.  Guru Sahib says sing Akal Purakh praises all day and any paath at anytime so for chandi di vaar that means I am successful in reading it only once after sunset.  

20 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

If it is between you and a bunch of nihangs who have such long nitnems. I think I will go with them.  Listen to Giani Thunkar Singh ji any true nihang Sant baba harman singh even sant giani gurbachn singh ji bhindranwale agreed with thsi Maryada. And they all have so much gian. They are mahapurukhs.

Than these guys should know its not a Guru given maryada because they have such long nitnems.   Provide a recording of Sant baba Gurbachan Singh ji saying it.  Many people put words in his mouth because they know how big of a influence his name is on Sikhs.  You are pulling at straws.  If you actually listened to Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji katha you would know his take on Sri chand and nihang singhs aarti is not positive.  So tread carefully before I burst your nihang singh bubble.