Punjab weather

Dsinghd

When has the climate not changed? There are too many variables and cycles that influence it...from solar activity (big driver) to seismic activity (volcanoes if they go pop release billions of tonnes of matter into the upper atmosphere..just research the effect of krakatoa's eruption on global climate), to undersea releases of methane and other gases... One of the interesting ideas I read was that 'clean' fossil fuels are bad for the environment as they release co2 and other gases without the associated micro particles of soot (which absorb solar energy), so mitigate the greenhouse effect of those gases (i.e if you pump a greenhouse with co2 it will be warmer..but pump it with co2 and smoke then it won't be hot)...

On 10/7/2020 at 4:31 PM, Redoptics said:

Well they saying the Earths axis is changing,  the scientists do not understand why, this why you seen drastic weather changing.

Hanji the magnetic pole shift.It is beyond human control.Once that happens I think technologies and GPS would be disrupted.Which would affect planes also.

I think we are technically still in an ice age as the North and South Poles are frozen.

Is global warming due to industrialisation real? It's possible.

Being a 90s kid I remember it getting cold as soon as September hit in the UK. In the past 10 or so years it has stayed relatively warm until mid October. This is the first September in a long time that has been cold. This is also the year that Covid has shut down a lot of factories and shops.