Khalistan

Dsinghd

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

Nevertheless a referendum for Khalistan is happening. We might win the votes.

I just heard that India might block it.

Dont think its going to happen and if it does, majority Punjabi Hindus Brahmans are not going to vote for it and neither are the pro congress or bjp punjabi Sikhs...

Personally, I think Khalistan would be better if it was established outside of the Panjab. Look at Amish in America they have created their own communities based on their principles. If we had small scale communities that ran on Sikhi principles in places like Canada, we would have a model on which to expand (or transfer to other places). The institutions in India are far too deeply infiltrated and 'hinduvita-washed', to be reversed, sadly too much baggage. Also, the idea of Khalistan is of mindset too, and too few have the "Guru Maneyo Granth" mindset. Its a bit like the argument that people put against humans colonising other planets now...if we still have the same mindset (ego etc) we'll just end up doing to the new planets what we did to the Earth.

2 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Personally, I think Khalistan would be better if it was established outside of the Panjab. Look at Amish in America they have created their own communities based on their principles. If we had small scale communities that ran on Sikhi principles in places like Canada, we would have a model on which to expand (or transfer to other places). The institutions in India are far too deeply infiltrated and 'hinduvita-washed', to be reversed, sadly too much baggage. Also, the idea of Khalistan is of mindset too, and too few have the "Guru Maneyo Granth" mindset. Its a bit like the argument that people put against humans colonising other planets now...if we still have the same mindset (ego etc) we'll just end up doing to the new planets what we did to the Earth.

Are Amish a ‘threat’ to America?

2 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Yh or something like the Jews in New York. When you go to their part of the city, it’s like being in Israel! The culture, the close community, everyone in their traditional clothes, everybody speaking Yiddish. I remember going down there, it felt like I wasn’t even in America lol