A Devout Catholic who wears a 'Sikh' turban - Capitan Simon Singh

On 10/16/2020 at 6:48 AM, Bengali said:

I am an Indian Hindu who has been lurking on this platform for about 6 months now, reading all posts as they come by. I don't think any of you really care about Sikhs or Sikhi. Let me preface what I'm going to say by telling straight away that I am a Bengali Hindu who has never lived in Punjab or has had any serious contact with the Sikh religion. My interest in it arose from my Sindhi Hindu colleagues who were devout Sikhs at the same time.

The problem with you Sikhs is that you are an overly emotional people. You simply lack the capability as of now to know where to compromise, how much to compromise and where to stop compromising. It is stunning to see you speak out against the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat for its activities and I am not saying this as someone who considers you as Hindus or Sikhi as a Hindu sect.  Modern Sikhism and Hinduism share little in common spiritually so it's best not to merge these 2 streams together.

The Rashtriya Sikh Sangat is supposedly in your eyes making Sikhs into a puppet of the Hindus. Let us accept the premise that you are right. Let us also accept your premise that there is an active conspiracy on the part of the Hindu elite to crush your panth. Now, what is better - a bunch of Hinduised Sikhs who keep kesh and all the 5Ks or Christians ? I think you all know the answer in your gut and I don't care to write it out. Your distaste for the Hindus will kill you and damage. At about the same time, as the Hindus are uniting and taking serious action against Islam and Christianity, you Sikhs are being consumed by the same demons. Go venture that path. Why should an average Hindu be concerned ? By the time we come to cleaning Punjab there will barely be any serious Sikhs (and don't go all rambling about how the Panth is immortal - keep your nonsense to yourself) and we will clean it of Christians in the same way we have begun hunting them in the rest of India.

The NRI Sikhs will assimilate into the West and the Indian Sikhs, hellbent on opposing the Hindus, will get suffocated out of lack of outreach to the only other community that can assist them in some way.

Go f**k yourself. You spent 1000 years in slavery to Islam. Got GIVEN freedom by the Christians. If you're hunting them why is their population increasing as per the census? You're not our friends, nor are the Muslims, or Christians. 

• Like 1
On 10/16/2020 at 6:48 AM, Bengali said:

I am an Indian Hindu who has been lurking on this platform for about 6 months now, reading all posts as they come by. I don't think any of you really care about Sikhs or Sikhi. Let me preface what I'm going to say by telling straight away that I am a Bengali Hindu who has never lived in Punjab or has had any serious contact with the Sikh religion. My interest in it arose from my Sindhi Hindu colleagues who were devout Sikhs at the same time.

The problem with you Sikhs is that you are an overly emotional people. You simply lack the capability as of now to know where to compromise, how much to compromise and where to stop compromising. It is stunning to see you speak out against the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat for its activities and I am not saying this as someone who considers you as Hindus or Sikhi as a Hindu sect.  Modern Sikhism and Hinduism share little in common spiritually so it's best not to merge these 2 streams together.

The Rashtriya Sikh Sangat is supposedly in your eyes making Sikhs into a puppet of the Hindus. Let us accept the premise that you are right. Let us also accept your premise that there is an active conspiracy on the part of the Hindu elite to crush your panth. Now, what is better - a bunch of Hinduised Sikhs who keep kesh and all the 5Ks or Christians ? I think you all know the answer in your gut and I don't care to write it out. Your distaste for the Hindus will kill you and damage. At about the same time, as the Hindus are uniting and taking serious action against Islam and Christianity, you Sikhs are being consumed by the same demons. Go venture that path. Why should an average Hindu be concerned ? By the time we come to cleaning Punjab there will barely be any serious Sikhs (and don't go all rambling about how the Panth is immortal - keep your nonsense to yourself) and we will clean it of Christians in the same way we have begun hunting them in the rest of India.

The NRI Sikhs will assimilate into the West and the Indian Sikhs, hellbent on opposing the Hindus, will get suffocated out of lack of outreach to the only other community that can assist them in some way.

Lol get a life bruh. Go volunteer at a soup kitchen or something. 

• Haha 2
On 10/16/2020 at 2:48 PM, Bengali said:

Where do you live? I doubt it is India, your English doesn't have any 'Indianism' in it.

What do you want Sikhs to 'compromise' on ?

Sikhs might be 'overly emotional' but that is also a strength when needed. Probably something Bengalis lack.

Sikhism and Hinduism in many opinion, as well as Buddhism do share a lot spiritually

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

being RC is dead easy sin all week , wash and rinse on Sunday   and nobody worked out this wasn't a hustle ???

Sach Gal this guy is talking about miracles, but the bigger miracles aren’t these silly fixing a neck problem, but rather to have metal rods placed in your knees and to have your eyes gone and still doing Rehras Sahib. Those are actual miracles. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Sach Gal this guy is talking about miracles, but the bigger miracles aren’t these silly fixing a neck problem, but rather to have metal rods placed in your knees and to have your eyes gone and still doing Rehras Sahib. Those are actual miracles. 

Amen bro. 

And for the record Bhagti of Naam has all but cleared a very painful injury I've lived with a long time. 

So if healing your neck is that important... It's still all about Sikhi. 

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

being RC is dead easy sin all week , wash and rinse on Sunday   and nobody worked out this wasn't a hustle ???

I went to a catholic school and let me tell you its like the easiest religion out there. Do all bad and then go confess to your pastor and they think that just by believing in jesus they are all saved and going to heaven, so it doesn't matter if they sin as long as they ask for forgiveness lol. Most of these adharmis will obviously fall off and go follow the easiest thing there is lol. We shouldnt give a damn about these people. Naam is the only truth. And we must think that even though this person was born into a sikh family waheguru took him away from naam which means mukti was not in his destiny atleast in this life!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

you have to wonder how spiritually bankrupt these people are when they give these tucchay mirracles as the proof of their beliefs lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Amen bro. 

And for the record Bhagti of Naam has all but cleared a very painful injury I've lived with a long time. 

So if healing your neck is that important... It's still all about Sikhi. 

I mean no offense to anyone, but the Christianity practiced in western branches is too focused on the concept of just believing in something. 

When your entire identity is based on faith alone, you’ll have a weaker Maryada. Compare this to Muslims who don’t even have the concept of grace as explained by just believing in something and then you go to heaven, and we can see a difference in everyday practice. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I mean no offense to anyone, but the Christianity practiced in western branches is too focused on the concept of just believing in something. 

When your entire identity is based on faith alone, you’ll have a weaker Maryada. Compare this to Muslims who don’t even have the concept of grace as explained by just believing in something and then you go to heaven, and we can see a difference in everyday practice. 

Amen. 

Amen. 

It's like believing that diet and exercise are healthy, then proceeding to do neither.