Indo Canadian Gang, Amrit, my life

On 10/17/2020 at 8:48 AM, TuhadaDaas said:

I would suggest becoming a nihang, this way *DELETED*

Also nihang Singh often just wear the *DELETED*

Nihang Singhs often don't mind their *DELETED*- but encourage them to keep head hair uncut.

?‍♂️ Please keep this advice to yourself.   You are making a mockery of Sikhi by spreading propaganda.  

Sikhi is not a buffet.  You don't understand the root cause for his current state of mind.   Filling his head with more hocus pocus will take him further away.  You love the hocus pocus. I will not get in your way. I can say more but your cheerleader squad is already very angry with me.  I don't want to upset the fragile hormonal angels any further.

@Singhkhalsa19842020 you are making very more excuses for breaking away from Guru Sahib.   Amrit never breaks.  It's pure. You are trying to get pure by breaking ties with impure ways of life.  You are having  a melt down again and this time you don't realize it.  

The first meltdown was when you realized, if I continue as a drug dealer I will end up in jail or dead and you didn't want to see your children going through the trauma of losing their dad.  That was the scariest time of your life.  You saw the benefits of getting out and you did something about it.

You are facing another melt down.  This melt down will surely kill you thou.  The Punj Pyare tell us nitnem is the oxygen keeping you alive.  Once you stop breathing, your dead.  The same is true for nitnem.  Once you stop seeing the spiritual benefits of doing nitnem.  You will die a pain full death. No one knows when we will breathe our last breath.  To take the last breath in vain, which is the  current road you are heading on, is a pointless life.  Your children and spouse will cry over your death, but soon they will forget about you and move on in life.  The beautiful things in life are only temporary and you are completely head over heels for it.  The true beauty in life is reading Gurbani.   The bliss from Gurbani can only be a part of your life once you realize your wife's beauty is dust (meaningless).  Its a harsh reality to accept.  Today the wife is beauty and your are enjoying her physically.  However with age she will lose her beauty and your mind will chase to find a younger woman to fantasize about or complete the act with.  When the mind is focused on Guru Sahib the mind doesn't care what others think. The mind sees the beauty in helping.  Yet you are so lost you can't even wear a bana in public with your wife because you believe people will be judging you.  This melt down is happening and you are choosing to give in.  You are quitting.  

So how can you get the spiritual connection with Guru Sahib again?  Read Gurbani in the language you understand what Guru Sahib is saying.  When reading Gurbani, soon as you realize your mind has drifted into dreamland.  Stop reading and start from the beginning and try again to focus and remember the pauri or shabad.  If you start day dreaming again.  Then kick the mind again and start from the beginning.   Bhagat Kabir ji says we literally have to wrestle with the mind to subdue it and with Guru Sahib kirpa it will bow down to Gurbani.  Which in turn will give you life.  Once you start seeing with Gurbani, you will never go back to the useless way of living as a slave to maya.

You can also save a reward for when you finish all the nitnem at the end of the day.  Soon the reward would not be necessary because the mind will wake up to the reward it receives from doing nitnem.  

I kept this pc as possible,  but if you want a real kick in the head to set you on the straight path again.  Send me a private message.   We all need a kick in the head

22 minutes ago, TuhadaDaas said:

You say you think you are lying by keeping hair.

Who do you think you should be if you have hair? And why do you think this? 

Would you really ever be satisfied with you who you are to be worthy of being called a gursikh? The fact is we are all supposed to consider ourselves unworthy.

So if you are thinking you don't match up to being a gursikh with the appearance, you are actually being a perfect Sikh because guru sahib wants us to be humble. That person who thinks they are not a gursikh is the most worthy to have the appearance of a Sikh because they are focusing on their demerits and not feeling boastful about the good they do.

That person who thinks they are worthy of Sikhi is the one who is destined to fall.

Breaking Amrit now will cause you more turmoil as you are not aware of the spiritual disruptance it will cause inside you. Eating meat did not break your Amrit I can assure you, as it was not halal. 

Just be a basic Sikh, I assure you it is fine.  The guru says keep your hair, following the guru can never lead to unhappiness. However, not following the guru, i.e. leaving Amrit will definitely cause you unhappiness. Guru sahib has already told is this in gurbani to save us the misery of trying it out ourselves. Trust what the guru says. Only what the guru says can lead to happiness and everything else leads to misery.

ਆਪਸ ਕਉ ਜੋ ਜਾਣੈ ਨੀਚਾ 
aapas kau jo jaanai neechaa ||
One who sees himself as lowly,

ਸੋਊ ਗਨੀਐ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਊਚਾ 
souoo ganeeaai sabh te uoochaa ||
shall be accounted as the highest of all.

Yes that sounds right. I do think I'm not worthy to be a gursikh. But the way you explained it makes sense. Bani is beautiful. It's guidance and support that I need now

Thank you soo much for sharing 

5 hours ago, Singhkhalsa19842020 said:

At the time there was alot of stuff going on with them. We didnt want to jump in the middle of it. Most of those black gangs were not very organized. And the bikers were too loud. I didnt trust them personally.

ah i see. were those black gangs locals from surrey vancouver or from settle or from toronto? I hear the punjabis involved in this sort of thing in BC r not as organized as they were before alot more trigger happy  and its pretty chaotic now. was ur crew involved in the groups moving to kelowna and east to alberta, winnipeg and toronto areas?

26 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

?‍♂️ Please keep this advice to yourself.   You are making a mockery of Sikhi by spreading propaganda.  

Sikhi is not a buffet.  You don't understand the root cause for his current state of mind.   Filling his head with more hocus pocus will take him further away.  You love the hocus pocus. I will not get in your way. I can say more but your cheerleader squad is already very angry with me.  I don't want to upset the fragile hormonal angels any further.

@Singhkhalsa19842020 you are making very more excuses for breaking away from Guru Sahib.   Amrit never breaks.  It's pure. You are trying to get pure by breaking ties with impure ways of life.  You are having  a melt down again and this time you don't realize it.  

The first meltdown was when you realized, if I continue as a drug dealer I will end up in jail or dead and you didn't want to see your children going through the trauma of losing their dad.  That was the scariest time of your life.  You saw the benefits of getting out and you did something about it.

You are facing another melt down.  This melt down will surely kill you thou.  The Punj Pyare tell us nitnem is the oxygen keeping you alive.  Once you stop breathing, your dead.  The same is true for nitnem.  Once you stop seeing the spiritual benefits of doing nitnem.  You will die a pain full death. No one knows when we will breathe our last breath.  To take the last breath in vain, which is the  current road you are heading on, is a pointless life.  Your children and spouse will cry over your death, but soon they will forget about you and move on in life.  The beautiful things in life are only temporary and you are completely head over heels for it.  The true beauty in life is reading Gurbani.   The bliss from Gurbani can only be a part of your life once you realize your wife's beauty is dust (meaningless).  Its a harsh reality to accept.  Today the wife is beauty and your are enjoying her physically.  However with age she will lose her beauty and your mind will chase to find a younger woman to fantasize about or complete the act with.  When the mind is focused on Guru Sahib the mind doesn't care what others think. The mind sees the beauty in helping.  Yet you are so lost you can't even wear a bana in public with your wife because you believe people will be judging you.  This melt down is happening and you are choosing to give in.  You are quitting.  

So how can you get the spiritual connection with Guru Sahib again?  Read Gurbani in the language you understand what Guru Sahib is saying.  When reading Gurbani, soon as you realize your mind has drifted into dreamland.  Stop reading and start from the beginning and try again to focus and remember the pauri or shabad.  If you start day dreaming again.  Then kick the mind again and start from the beginning.   Bhagat Kabir ji says we literally have to wrestle with the mind to subdue it and with Guru Sahib kirpa it will bow down to Gurbani.  Which in turn will give you life.  Once you start seeing with Gurbani, you will never go back to the useless way of living as a slave to maya.

You can also save a reward for when you finish all the nitnem at the end of the day.  Soon the reward would not be necessary because the mind will wake up to the reward it receives from doing nitnem.  

I kept this pc as possible,  but if you want a real kick in the head to set you on the straight path again.  Send me a private message.   We all need a kick in the head

Thanks for the support. Thank for messaging. I really appreciate it. Yes maybe I will send you private message and we can dig a little deeper. 

I respect people who can live up to being that perfect gursikh. Im clearly not that yet. I did wear the bana many times when I was out even with my wife. Didn't matter to me. Just pointing out people stare and talk. Your right it shouldn't bother me though. But sometimes I get sick of them. Unfortunately I'm not strong like gursikhs. I'm still very weak and low. I'm trying my best. 

That last bit you wrote about Bhagat kabir ji was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. 

Also please try to be nicer to others in the comment section my brother. I know sometimes we can't all think alike and have many disagreements but let's not just lash out on each other. Unless you guys have a past I don't know about. 

Thanks again we will talk soon. 

4 minutes ago, justasking said:

ah i see. were those black gangs locals from surrey vancouver or from settle or from toronto? I hear the punjabis involved in this sort of thing in BC r not as organized as they were before alot more trigger happy  and its pretty chaotic now. was ur crew involved in the groups moving to kelowna and east to alberta, winnipeg and toronto areas?

I dont know what its like now. That was two years ago. Maybe Punjabi involved now are not as organized. It was pretty chaotic then too. 

Blacks were local and Toronto that I know of. Not sure about Seattle. Like i said we stayed away from them back when I was involved. I heard of some of the old crew who are now in Alberta. I Hear these things from others. I personally don't speak to them anymore. 

And there was always someone in toronto. 

Toronto punjabis were very connected to Punjabi gangs in Surrey. 

I think this is still true

4 minutes ago, Singhkhalsa19842020 said:

I dont know what its like now. That was two years ago. Maybe Punjabi involved now are not as organized. It was pretty chaotic then too. 

Blacks were local and Toronto that I know of. Not sure about Seattle. Like i said we stayed away from them back when I was involved. I heard of some of the old crew who are now in Alberta. I Hear these things from others. I personally don't speak to them anymore. 

And there was always someone in toronto. 

Toronto punjabis were very connected to Punjabi gangs in Surrey. 

I think this is still true

oh ok, i neer knew they were connected to toronto punjabis because i always though of toronto/brampton punjabis as not having the reputation tht BC Punjabis have i mean toronto brampton punjabis were seen as push overs and weak who got victimized by the other races

1 hour ago, justasking said:

oh ok, i neer knew they were connected to toronto punjabis because i always though of toronto/brampton punjabis as not having the reputation tht BC Punjabis have i mean toronto brampton punjabis were seen as push overs and weak who got victimized by the other races

Oh no thats not true. They are more organized there. Very low key. That's why many don't know about their under world. More connected to tamils and Vietnamese. They are quiet. Less gang wars. And that's better for business. Gang wars are expensive. 

Anyways I'm out of that life now. 

Its not worth it. 

I have a good job a nice house. 

And most importantly peace of mind 

36 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Whatever u decide. Make sure to keep that connection to gurusahib. Or few years of living the successful lifestyle: eating out, luxury brands, dressing up, intellectual debates and ur connection and faith in Sri Guru Granth sahib will also fade. 

And u will wonder what was so special about gurbani. Like ur connection with rehit and amrit faded and now u dont see the point of it. 

When our mind is not fearful and we have an easy life, we begin to slack off and our mindset changes. And many ppl stop training and then when competition time comes, they regret it.

What you are foing thru is normal. When lifes good, times are easy, we all struggle with discipline. Thats why we r told to remember death etc.

Anyway i just wanted to say, remember to talk to gurusahib. You talked to him about wanting to get out of the gang lifestyle. Talk to him about this too.

and in future, no matter where  u r in the future, do go to gurudwara, do talk to gurusahib and read bani occasionally too. Lots of ppl say they are Sikh, but i feel like they should then do at least 1 action daily that marks them as such. Like mool mantar upon waking or atleast rehraas daily. 

Yes. You are right. I will stay connected. I might not even go thru with this change. I might stay a gursikh and try to work on it. Or I might step back and take amrit again when I am ready but this time with my wife. 

Even if I move forward with cutting my hair. I will continue to do something daily that defines me as a sikh 

Thank you for your support.