Dont be a vegan. Its really bad for your health. Vegan diet doesnt have any b12.

Its important to drink dairy products especially gheo and dahi. Clarified butter and yogurt.

Take some supplements esp a multivitamin made from fruits and veggies that has alot of minerals and b12. Get some sun too.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completed grade 9 in punjab.  I was there a year and I learned it.  Reading and writing Gurmukhi is actually easy  Its not a hard language. But understanding Gurbani was difficult for

Hello everyone. I am a 36 year old male from Surrey Canada 🇨🇦. Im married and I have two children. Both under 10.  In 2015 to 2018 I was involved with an indo Canadian gang (Punjabi mafia). I ran th

You say you think you are lying by keeping hair. Who do you think you should be if you have hair? And why do you think this?  Would you really ever be satisfied with you who you are to be wo

On 10/22/2020 at 1:37 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Dont be a vegan. Its really bad for your health. Vegan diet doesnt have any b12.

Its important to drink dairy products especially gheo and dahi. Clarified butter and yogurt.

Take some supplements esp a multivitamin made from fruits and veggies that has alot of minerals and b12. Get some sun too.

I am not vegetarian, but I have lactose related intolerance and allergies. So I avoid milk however butter, (clarified) ghee and yogurt are ok to eat due to low lactose content, real lassi is ok to drink too as long as regular milk hasn't been mixed. Some people can also handle Raw milk as opposed to pasteurised supermarket milk.

Also Guru Gobind Singh really recommends ghee to eat.

On 10/22/2020 at 2:31 AM, Singhkhalsa19842020 said:

I completed grade 9 in punjab. 

I was there a year and I learned it. 

Reading and writing Gurmukhi is actually easy 

Its not a hard language. But understanding Gurbani was difficult for me. I use to read the translations but now I'm learning from basics of sikhi channel on YouTube. 

I also brushed up on my Gurmukhi from the basics of sikhi channel as well. 

I recommend anyone who wants to learn check then out on YouTube

This might help with the vocabulary:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/300210173/An-introduction-to-the-Sacred-Language-of-Sikhs-by-Christopher-Shackle

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

@Singhkhalsa19842020

I just came across your thread. Wow what a story..I'd say its blessing the Guru Sahib despite what happen in the past has guided you back to Sikhi. It not easy but i always read similar stories likes your likewise how those whose life went 180 and go through hell manage to come back to Sikhi. 

Can i ask how are you doing now? Updates on your life?

• Like 1