Guest guestuser1

Guest guestuser1

Ssa everyone. 

I come here today not for judgement or harsh words, but to talk to sangat ji. 

I am 21 years old and currently at university. I am a lesbian. I have known since i was a young girl of my attraction towards women and i knew from a young age that my family would never accept it. 

I stay at home for uni, i have quite a restricted social life, my parents are vey traditional in the sense that girls stay home and boys can do what they like. 

I know my parents will never accept me, and my mother is very aggressive to the point where she calls me very harsh words and hits me and screams at me. She has always had a very bad temper one that has scared me since i was little and she gives me bad anxiety. 

my parents are separated and i live with my dad. I love my fanily and my parents but they will never accept me and im not happy at home. If my relationship with my mother was better or if i was to marry a man i would never consider this, but since i wont be getting married and my mother’s anger will never subside, i find myself struggling at home. 

I want to live away from home and have boundaries with my parents but i dont know how to talk to them about this. They wont let me move out for uni and they say when i get married is when i can live out.  

Anyone who i can talk to would be appreciated, advice or support. 

Thank you ji. 

• 2 weeks later...