National child abuse inquiry refused to probe Rotherham and Rochdale sex-grooming scandals over fears of looking racist

dallysingh101

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I agree Veer Ji. When you look around the world there really isn't any great nation or faction to support. Just a battle of evils amongst themselves. 

Outside of select military service to keep up to date, I really think it speaks to Sikhs need to train and fight for Dharam Yudh only. Only a very few should enlist in the militaries of today and they should disseminate that training within the rest of the Sangat when they are done.  

Where is there even to go? The so called republic of macedonia? Some south American land bordering indigenous yet unconquered tribes? Everywhere you walk is Imperialized somehow. 

Japan would be a good fit culturally, and has a declining population, but is thoroughly occupied by the united states and a forward operating base for war in Asia. 

Really were all stuck covered in filth all over the globe, and whatever privilege we enjoy is usually because the country we live in is exploiting others. 

Only thing one can do is be self sustaining in food, water, and self defense with whatever Sangat that surrounds them. 

Most of us are too trapped by economy to do anything other than work, watch and have an opinion. At least if we Jaap Naam and read Gurbani we are doing good for ourselves while the <banned word filter activated> show unveils itself. 

I'm glad there's a couple of guys here on my wavelength. ?

It's not being negative or pessimistic to acknowledge these issues, but it becomes quite demoralising when there doesn't seem to be any way out of it apart from total destruction of the whole darn thing. Why? Because there are some deeply damaging things that, once unleashed out onto the mass consciousness, cannot be reeled back in. I think it's when that point is reached that the climactic cycle of destruction begins in preparation for something fresh, untainted, and new. 

Unfortunately, there is no rehabilitation of certain evils and their representatives. To not banish them permanently is perpetuating that evil even further. But, as you said, we are trapped by committments and ties and all sorts of minor yet inescapable day-to-day things that keep people from focusing on what's important. I think "they" do this to befuddle those people who would otherwise provide a solution to these and other problems that plague the human race.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, MisterrSingh said:

I'm glad there's a couple of guys here on my wavelength. ?

It's not being negative or pessimistic to acknowledge these issues, but it becomes quite demoralising when there doesn't seem to be any way out of it apart from total destruction of the whole darn thing. Why? Because there are some deeply damaging things that, once unleashed out onto the mass consciousness, cannot be reeled back in. I think it's when that point is reached that the climactic cycle of destruction begins in preparation for something fresh, untainted, and new. 

Unfortunately, there is no rehabilitation of certain evils and their representatives. To not banish them permanently is perpetuating that evil even further. But, as you said, we are trapped by committments and ties and all sorts of minor yet inescapable day-to-day things that keep people from focusing on what's important. I think "they" do this to befuddle those people who would otherwise provide a solution to these and other problems that plague the human race.

i belive a lot of what you beleive bro but tell me how do  you go about your day without raging knowing that there r so many ppl hypnotized by these scumbags and the game they r playing. and how do u go about spreading this info to others i have tried but it gets so complicated

Seven in court over child sexual offences in Redditch

Published
2 days ago
Distressed girl with mobile phoneIMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES
image captionCharges have been brought in connection with an investigation into the abuse of 10 girls

Seven men have appeared in court charged with sexual offences against children.

The case is connected to a police investigation into the abuse of 10 girls.

Offences are said to have been committed in Redditch between 2011 and 2017 against girls aged between 12 and 16 at the time.

The accused appeared during a series of hearings at Kidderminster Magistrates' Court on Tuesday.

All were conditionally bailed to appear at Worcester Crown Court on 1 December.

The accused are:

• Abdul Hussain, 21, from Redditch. Charged with engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child and sexual assault of a woman.
  • Usmaan Asghar, 21, from Redditch. Charged with sexual assault of a woman and two counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child.
  • Arslan Tazarab, 24, from Redditch. Charged with raping a girl under 16, two counts of arranging or facilitating the commission of a child sex offence, six counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child, and two counts of causing/inciting a girl under 16 to engage in sexual activity.
  • Ethashan Tazarab, 20, from Redditch. Charged with inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and engaging in sexual activity with a minor.
  • Usman Ali, 27, from Redditch. Charged with six counts of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15.
  • Numan Mohammed, 22, of Swinfen, Staffordshire. Charged with two counts of rape involving girls, six offences of sexual activity with a child, four counts of inciting a child to sexual activity, two counts of sexual activity in the presence of a child, and sexual communication with a minor.
  • Richard Jonathan Weaver, 27, from Droitwich. Charged with raping a teenage girl.