BLM or alllivesmatter?

Big_Tera

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's like most people in this thread woke up yesterday and are only educated by the news. It's really dissapointing. Especially for an ethnic group that should understand better things like black cat and fake encounters. 

If you actually knew how East Coast Sikhs see what these ghetto thugs in places like New York, Baltimore and DC, you'd understand why they may not be so sympathetic. 

I think it is an insult to Sikhs who lived through the 80's in Pynjab to be compared to these thugs.

I did not see Sikhs rioting and looting Amritsar and Jalandhar and Ludhiana when some innocent Sikh got killed.

How many black guys in the US went missing, never to be found again.

Please explain which police forces in the US was doing what Punjab police was doing.

Pure false equivalency.

I think most people were behind getting justice for George Floyd.

However, if looting and robbing and killings continue then people will lose sympathy. 

That's how most "unwoke " people will see it.

I predict that there is going to be an increase in the black vote for Trump.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you actually knew how East Coast Sikhs see what these ghetto thugs in places like New York, Baltimore and DC, you'd understand why they may not be so sympathetic. 

I think it is an insult to Sikhs who lived through the 80's in Pynjab to be compared to these thugs.

I did not see Sikhs rioting and looting Amritsar and Jalandhar and Ludhiana when some innocent Sikh got killed.

How many black guys in the US went missing, never to be found again.

Please explain which police forces in the US was doing what Punjab police was doing.

Pure false equivalency.

I think most people were behind getting justice for George Floyd.

However, if looting and robbing and killings continue then people will lose sympathy. 

That's how most "unwoke " people will see it.

I predict that there is going to be an increase in the black vote for Trump.

Where did the word thug come from?