BLM or alllivesmatter?

Big_Tera

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What does the origin meaning of the 'thug' got to do with this discussion. 

That is just clutching straws.

All the attacks are predominantly done by what is seen as the political left (your fellow white lefties)

The kkkrackers haven't unleashed their full rage yet, and funny enough thank fully they haven't yet.

But what do you think is going to think is going to happen?

Do you want a civil war in your country?

How did pommies come take the word thug from your people, while they opressed them, cut out your mother tongue, and get you thinking poor black folk are the thugs here? Leave you afraid of a group that never did anything to you. You've been thugged for sure bro. So hard it effected your memory and language. 

All what attacks?

My fellows are spiritual warriors bro. I don't associate with dualistic sham politics or political parties. 

The kkkrackers have already unleashed their full rage. They're in mainatain mode now bro. 

I think Kalyug will march on as idiots are baited by bipartisan politics. 

Do I want a civil war anywhere? No. I want self determination and human rights everywhere. I want Dharam Yudh. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@Ranjeet01 Since you like racist ideology and need to read more books maybe try the making of a slave by willy lynch. Then you can tell me who the real thugs are. 

If anyone critiques any actions by black american you shout it down as racist.

So someone who is black mugs, kills someone who gets arrested and incarcarated can claim to he released because his ancestors were brought over by slaves and lynched in the 1800s or early 1900s. 

This is the same tactic people of Jewish origin  play with the holocaust card.

Nice try.