BLM or alllivesmatter?

Big_Tera

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You've tried to point every finger at black folk to say their lives don't matter. You've said they deserve murder because they're thugs, because black on black crime exists, because slavery supposedly ended, because when given a blacker community crime still exists?

Failed to empathize with their plight, which has many correlations to your own. 

You're missed points are simply stacking up. 

You make accusations and assertions to suit your bias about me, regarding my supposedly meth fueled liberal white supremacy circle? Lulz. That's delusional bro. 

You sound just like a stupid hick bro. 

Read some Bani and put down the fox news bro. 

Give the racist echo chambering a break. 

You too emotional Bro you need naam simran.

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm Irish and immersed with my brothers. It's not about skin color bro or there wouldn't be the word coconut or apple etc that cultures use to identify sellouts. 

Of course it had to be a western white hippie who would call others racist and other name just cause they didn't agree with this fools.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 11:12 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro.. I've been to Camden... I've been to Compton... I've been to Philly...Ny...Miami...Hollywood...I have family across the US. I've been to Portland, I've been to Seattle, I've walked the tenderloin alone at all hours of the night. I've been through the entire South, and what you're saying is ignorant and racist in all those places. The only people the military warned me about staying away from are all the kkkrackers in the south and that's saying something considering how not far off the military culture is. 

Black and brown get down bro. I'm not sure what part of my socieities violence you think I'm ignorant of. I study it. I participate in it. 

Fact is the word thug comes into english from India...wait Hindustan..oh that means land of thieves...hmm... what's were you called before being imperialized by white supremacy?  Before being forced to speak english?  Before being so stupid you talk about black on black crime but not white crime on all of us?

If you go the rez... it's all red on red crime bro. Doesn't mean the real criminal isn't the white imperial racists that guns germed and steeled them onto it. Doesn't mean the rez isn't fully controlled by racist imperial policies and peace treaties that get broken to this day. They cut the limbs off poeple for a shorter gas pipeline just a few years back. 

Is not Punjab..inhabited by Punjabis...have Punjabi police and politicians? And yet there is all this brown on brown crime still. You know how many Sikhs have been shot and stabbed in Punjab? And yet this problem still persists...

From my personal experience all over this country black, brown and asian get on just fine. Thry just can't stand racists or weak cowards which is why a few of you might run into trouble. 

The all lives matter movement is the shut up n***** you life don't matter movent. Only an ostrich could regurgitate such poorly cooked media fed race politics out of their only exposed end. 

Actually you will find most america as being segrated on lines of race. Asians in one area blacks in other area. What is your opinion on george floyd?

On 10/31/2020 at 6:12 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Standing up and for ur comrades in arms is also a good quality, that turns to peer pressure and cowardiceness. 

But its not only police who are guilty of it. Moh attacks everyone. People will lie to protect their family, their cult, their religion and their brothers in arms. 

In fact, thats what happened in panjab during kharkoo (militant) times. If you read Khalistan by cynthia mehmoud, that was the only crime she could find done by sikh seperatists. That one sikh would take bombs into crowded marketplaces to kill hindus, and none of the members of his team condemned him. She asked them if it was wrong to kill innocents, they said yes. But they wouldn't comdemn him. They said he is one of ours, a brother. 

Panjabi Sikh people will be the last to support any ideological movement. Because they have suffered from ideology alot. First in 1947, they were promised a  better nation, just for sikhs. And how many innocent sikhs got butchered? Then in 1984 to 1995, while the kharkhoos and rebels enjoyed glorius shaheedis, it was the common folk who suffered dehydration, curfews, torture, army rule, becoming orphans and a loss of economy. Most sikhs at heart are secularist and scared stiff of religious ideologues who can ignite another doomed revolution and entice their children to early death. 

That is why most sikh people judge movements by their effect on the common people not their ideology. It doesnt matter what equalities are promised,.what wrongs will be righted, look at the actions.

So to sikhs, BLM is terrible. It comes for their  businesses and livelihood. And one cant even try to defend against the looters: 

https://anncoulter.com/2020/09/23/innocent-until-proven-trump-supporterxxxx/

Thats the general panjabi thought about BLM.

Heres mine: i support Black Lives Matter Too. That was the original name by the founders. I think it makes a lot more sense.

Also im after the truth, but between the nbc and cbc whitewashing and fox news fearmongering, its hard to know whats true. I dont want to be lead by the mainstream media which is supporting ppl like biden, using all this unrest to paint trump bad. Its been wrong about the russian fraud, to trump impeachement to so many things. They have been calling the protest peaceful.

Big games are afoot and i dont want to be a pawn. First the media was like social distancing. Shut down gurudware and churches. Then they allow and encourage ppl to attend these huge protests.which even though they included looting and burning were called peaceful. They wont condemn anything, even though many videos show black people angry cuz their kids got shot and killed, their businesses looted. One one sided narrative is being pushed and of anyone even criticizes a little bit they are canceled with shouts of racism. 

So while i support BLMT, i wont let that turn me into a passive bystander. Its not only the end that matters, its also the means to get there.  Anyone can commit crimes under a movement, so be vigilant. A protest can easily be turned into a mob. And a mob is dangerous especially if it inevitably goes to loot rich places. As sikhs are rich, and have businesses and big houses, they can be a target. As the koreans were in LA riots. Nobody supported the koreans. The media and artists celebrated the rioters. But the koreans who had to defend their homes and stores with guns were all alone during the riots and the damages too.

Also the rodney king riots, did they solve anything? 

Will these protests? In the beginning BLM was smart. They knew doing peaceful protests werent gonna do anything. Ppl and governmwnts only pay attention when property is involved. So they were smart, they tartgeted police departments, governemnt buildings.and even big stores were ok.  And in war and big movements sometimes bystanders get hurt. I mean it was the sikhs tweeting 17 better 10,000 in support of rajoana. That the 17 bystanders killed in suicide bombing by rajoana was good because the guy who was killed wouldve killed many more sikhs. So i understand if some innocents get killed or some sikh businesses looted. What i dont like about BLM is thats its becoming cult like. The media wont report anything true about riots vs peaceful protests or anything negative, and if anyone is critical they are canceled. These are not just fox news talking points i have noticed it. Shutting down disagreements, hiding the truth is leading to propaganda and authoritarianism. That is more worrisome than racism.

Well said

On 10/30/2020 at 11:12 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Standing up and for ur comrades in arms is also a good quality, that turns to peer pressure and cowardiceness. 

But its not only police who are guilty of it. Moh attacks everyone. People will lie to protect their family, their cult, their religion and their brothers in arms. 

In fact, thats what happened in panjab during kharkoo (militant) times. If you read Khalistan by cynthia mehmoud, that was the only crime she could find done by sikh seperatists. That one sikh would take bombs into crowded marketplaces to kill hindus, and none of the members of his team condemned him. She asked them if it was wrong to kill innocents, they said yes. But they wouldn't comdemn him. They said he is one of ours, a brother. 

Do you have any actual evidence to claim Sikh separatist would kill innocent Hindus as you describe or any other way?

Some outsider (Cynthia mehmoud) writes in favor of a respected leader like Sant Jarnail Singh ji thereafter majority of the people who support the leader, blindly support her stance (Her book on Sant ji).  I think people need to be critical of those who come on to climb on the bandwagon.  Sikhs of the past used to run vigorous test on Muslims who wanted to take amrit.  Sikhs seperatists laid down their lives and got their family members butchered.  Cynthia mehmoud wrote a book, really has no real contribution to the cause of human rights in regards to the Sikhs.  Cynthia mehmoud made no sacrifice while the sikh seperatists sacrificed everything.  Before jumping on her opinions lets find concrete evidence that is independent of her article slandering sikh seperatists.  

Throughout history the opposition has covertly tried to influence human right causes.  Spy agencies against the Sikhs have existed since Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spoke dhur ki Bani.  Sikhs have always been on alert till the last several decades. Today, Sikhs are soft donuts.  Push, pull, and drag these soft punjabi donuts in whichever direction and they will eat it up.  The british masters have taught,  the truth is somewhere in between.  Yet these terrorists went to different nations, slaughtered people, and lootted all or majority of the commidities of that nation and still say they did nothing wrong. The theory of, the truth lies in between only applies to the slaves. This is the bs they feed the Sikhs and the Sikhs like good lap dogs, yes master what else can you tell me about how you saved india.

I can't wait for the time the Sikhs will start saying how the outsider knows more about Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Wait thats already happened.  Operation destroy the Sikhs: complete.