Jump to content
Big_Tera

BLM or alllivesmatter?

Recommended Posts

Rodney king got beat up by the police, The rioters killed 50 koreans in LA.Asians east and west get more <banned word filter activated>.But who gets the sympathy card.More criminals are killed by the police than non criminals.Sikhs have had  a lot of trouble from black thugs white thugs and islamic thugs.Middle class sikhs think life is one sociology  dream in multi ethnic areas.I would love to live in a white racist middle class area than   a multi ethnic area.Life would be  a dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you actually knew how East Coast Sikhs see what these ghetto thugs in places like New York, Baltimore and DC, you'd understand why they may not be so sympathetic. 

And how do you think a lot of white Canadians see all the Sikh 'Indo-Canadian' gangs and drug dealing killers? 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you actually knew how East Coast Sikhs see what these ghetto thugs in places like New York, Baltimore and DC, you'd understand why they may not be so sympathetic. 

I think it is an insult to Sikhs who lived through the 80's in Pynjab to be compared to these thugs.

I did not see Sikhs rioting and looting Amritsar and Jalandhar and Ludhiana when some innocent Sikh got killed.

How many black guys in the US went missing, never to be found again.

Please explain which police forces in the US was doing what Punjab police was doing.

Pure false equivalency.

I think most people were behind getting justice for George Floyd.

However, if looting and robbing and killings continue then people will lose sympathy. 

That's how most "unwoke " people will see it.

I predict that there is going to be an increase in the black vote for Trump.

 

So true the Sikh experience with black people has not been good. I can speak from my own experience it wasn't good.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, singhdalbir said:

 

So true the Sikh experience with black people has not been good. I can speak from my own experience it wasn't good.

Speaking for a lot of people bro. Seems like a reach. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

And how do you think a lot of white Canadians see all the Sikh 'Indo-Canadian' gangs and drug dealing killers? 

A small minority of Indo-Canadians doing drugs and killings which are specific to other drug dealers and gangsters is not the same as looting and burning down neighbourhoods. 

Vancouver ain't New York, Surrey ain't Jamaica in Queens. SE Vancouver and Burnaby is not Baltimore or South Side Chicago. 

If you actually travelled in North America you'd see the difference. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Speaking for a lot of people bro. Seems like a reach. 

Which state are you from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

 

So true the Sikh experience with black people has not been good. I can speak from my own experience it wasn't good.

I know many Sikhs on the east coast, lots of friends and families. 

The number of Sikhs and brown people that have been robbed, murdered, stabbed, shot at by blacks is a lot higher than the likes of GurjantGnostic  (I suspect is a white middle class surburban liberal who lives somewhere around the west coast ) would realise.

There are cities in the US, where blacks make up the majority population,  the local politicians are black, the mayor is black, the Chief of Police is black, the police department  has substantial number of black police officers. Yet all these problems persist. 

A lot of non American people seem to think that the US is like the UK or Canada but the US is more like a continent, there are differences and nuances.

A lot of non US Sikhs have a black fetish with all the gangster rap and like to appropriate it though never having been to a black neighbourhood.

People think it's South Central LA with NWA. What people don't realise is that LA does not have has many blacks  (west coast in general does not as compared with other parts of the US) and it is full of brown skinned Hispanics and yellow skinned Asians. 

Those brown skinned Hispanics can't stand black people. A lot of those Korean business owners cannot stand them either. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I know many Sikhs on the east coast, lots of friends and families. 

The number of Sikhs and brown people that have been robbed, murdered, stabbed, shot at by blacks is a lot higher than the likes of GurjantGnostic  (I suspect is a white middle class surburban liberal who lives somewhere around the west coast ) would realise.

There are cities in the US, where blacks make up the majority population,  the local politicians are black, the mayor is black, the Chief of Police is black, the police department  has substantial number of black police officers. Yet all these problems persist. 

A lot of non American people seem to think that the US is like the UK or Canada but the US is more like a continent, there are differences and nuances.

A lot of non US Sikhs have a black fetish with all the gangster rap and like to appropriate it though never having been to a black neighbourhood.

People think it's South Central LA with NWA. What people don't realise is that LA does not have has many blacks  (west coast in general does not as compared with other parts of the US) and it is full of brown skinned Hispanics and yellow skinned Asians. 

Those brown skinned Hispanics can't stand black people. A lot of those Korean business owners cannot stand them either. 

Bro.. I've been to Camden... I've been to Compton... I've been to Philly...Ny...Miami...Hollywood...I have family across the US. I've been to Portland, I've been to Seattle, I've walked the tenderloin alone at all hours of the night. I've been through the entire South, and what you're saying is ignorant and racist in all those places. The only people the military warned me about staying away from are all the kkkrackers in the south and that's saying something considering how not far off the military culture is. 

Black and brown get down bro. I'm not sure what part of my socieities violence you think I'm ignorant of. I study it. I participate in it. 

Fact is the word thug comes into english from India...wait Hindustan..oh that means land of thieves...hmm... what's were you called before being imperialized by white supremacy?  Before being forced to speak english?  Before being so stupid you talk about black on black crime but not white crime on all of us?

If you go the rez... it's all red on red crime bro. Doesn't mean the real criminal isn't the white imperial racists that guns germed and steeled them onto it. Doesn't mean the rez isn't fully controlled by racist imperial policies and peace treaties that get broken to this day. They cut the limbs off poeple for a shorter gas pipeline just a few years back. 

Is not Punjab..inhabited by Punjabis...have Punjabi police and politicians? And yet there is all this brown on brown crime still. You know how many Sikhs have been shot and stabbed in Punjab? And yet this problem still persists...

From my personal experience all over this country black, brown and asian get on just fine. Thry just can't stand racists or weak cowards which is why a few of you might run into trouble. 

The all lives matter movement is the shut up n***** you life don't matter movent. Only an ostrich could regurgitate such poorly cooked media fed race politics out of their only exposed end. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

India is a straight up human rights nightmare with rape, murder and drug problems...and like no black people to blame for it. So are Indians just violent savages like the pommies say or is there something effecting the natural order of things?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro.. I've been to Camden... I've been to Compton... I've been to Philly...Ny...Miami...Hollywood...I have family across the US. I've been to Portland, I've been to Seattle, I've walked the tenderloin alone at all hours of the night. I've been through the entire South, and what you're saying is ignorant and racist in all those places. The only people the military warned me about staying away from are all the kkkrackers in the south and that's saying something considering how not far off the military culture is. 

Black and brown get down bro. I'm not sure what part of my socieities violence you think I'm ignorant of. I study it. I participate in it. 

Fact is the word thug comes into english from India...wait Hindustan..oh that means land of thieves...hmm... what's were you called before being imperialized by white supremacy?  Before being forced to speak english?  Before being so stupid you talk about black on black crime but not white crime on all of us?

If you go the rez... it's all red on red crime bro. Doesn't mean the real criminal isn't the white imperial racists that guns germed and steeled them onto it. Doesn't mean the rez isn't fully controlled by racist imperial policies and peace treaties that get broken to this day. They cut the limbs off poeple for a shorter gas pipeline just a few years back. 

Is not Punjab..inhabited by Punjabis...have Punjabi police and politicians? And yet there is all this brown on brown crime still. You know how many Sikhs have been shot and stabbed in Punjab? And yet this problem still persists...

From my personal experience all over this country black, brown and asian get on just fine. Thry just can't stand racists or weak cowards which is why a few of you might run into trouble. 

The all lives matter movement is the shut up n***** you life don't matter movent. Only an ostrich could regurgitate such poorly cooked media fed race politics out of their only exposed end. 

What does the origin meaning of the 'thug' got to do with this discussion. 

That is just clutching straws.

All the attacks are predominantly done by what is seen as the political left (your fellow white lefties)

The kkkrackers haven't unleashed their full rage yet, and funny enough thank fully they haven't yet.

But what do you think is going to think is going to happen?

Do you want a civil war in your country?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What does the origin meaning of the 'thug' got to do with this discussion. 

That is just clutching straws.

All the attacks are predominantly done by what is seen as the political left (your fellow white lefties)

The kkkrackers haven't unleashed their full rage yet, and funny enough thank fully they haven't yet.

But what do you think is going to think is going to happen?

Do you want a civil war in your country?

 

How did pommies come take the word thug from your people, while they opressed them, cut out your mother tongue, and get you thinking poor black folk are the thugs here? Leave you afraid of a group that never did anything to you. You've been thugged for sure bro. So hard it effected your memory and language. 

All what attacks?

My fellows are spiritual warriors bro. I don't associate with dualistic sham politics or political parties. 

The kkkrackers have already unleashed their full rage. They're in mainatain mode now bro. 

I think Kalyug will march on as idiots are baited by bipartisan politics. 

Do I want a civil war anywhere? No. I want self determination and human rights everywhere. I want Dharam Yudh. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We'll just concede everything you skipped. 

Nice try.

Final word..

It seems that white liberals of your ilk are the real white supremacists. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nice try.

Final word..

It seems that white liberals of your ilk are the real white supremacists. 

 

Lulz. You can tap out bro before you hurt yourself. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use