A Strategic Review Is Required

Singh375

Be a good person try doing things that will make the world a better place for the people who live in it now. I want to save up $100,000 by the time I retire and donate it all to charity. One person will never be able to change the world but its the small things that count help people whenever they need help if you eat meat only eat the meat youve hunted and killed yourself dont support animal cruelty by buying from supermarkets, even just something as simple as being kind to someone who is sad is huge! Bottom line is be good and help people for the sake of being good and helping people but dont expect any rewards for it either in this world or the next.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:56 AM, aloogobisingh said:

but both of you are basing your beliefs on the exact same things just words and feelings thats it nothing else. So what makes your life more important than some cult member what makes your feelings worth more than his? 

*Deleted* In this opinion you say, what we base our beliefs on are just words.  We both base our beliefs on Gurbani.   And you know this,  but like a good disrespectful science * you choose to innocent Gurbani. Anyone who insults Gurbani by calling them mere words has no knowledge on Gurbani or a reason to discuss in a respectable manner.  I have nothing else to say to you. 

On 11/13/2020 at 3:56 AM, aloogobisingh said:

When there is no proof all religion is just wishful thinking. The only difference between me and you is that I wish its true but accept that it might not be while your wishful thinking and indoctrination is so strong that you've convinced yourself that you know for sure or you have some kind of personal connection with God in reality though were both just desperately wishing we have no proof any type of good feeling you get when you pray or meditate can just be explained by chemical reactions in your brain the only real proof would be being able to perform miracles.

Gurbani doesn't accept miracles as proof for God or religion.   *DELETED*