Intercaste marriage

Guest Anonymous

11 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

As a proportion of the overall number of men.

Probably only 10 percent (this may be a generous number).

These narcissist types are what most of women are aroused and attracted to.

There's a reason why 50 shades is a best seller.

I think a lot of women also seem to have innate narcissistic tendencies. It might be that like is attracted to like? 

But that aside: I've met a good few guys who've been sleeping around with hordes of women over decades. And it isn't what you might imagine. Some of them are butt ugly, broke and not exactly in tip top shape. A lot of it seems down to talking abilities and projecting confidence. Also, knowing when a women is 'horny'. 

I think their sociopathy helps them hone onto what the women want - and then dump them with no second thought and move onto the next. The women are so dumb (or horny?), that after a few years they come back for more! lol

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think a lot of women also seem to have innate narcissistic tendencies. It might be that like is attracted to like? 

But that aside: I've met a good few guys who've been sleeping around with hordes of women over decades. And it isn't what you might imagine. Some of them are butt ugly, broke and not exactly in tip top shape. A lot of it seems down to talking abilities and projecting confidence. Also, knowing when a women is 'horny'. 

I think their sociopathy helps them hone onto what the women want - and then dump them with no second thought and move onto the next. The women are so dumb (or horny?), that after a few years they come back for more! lol

It's called "game".

You have probably heard about PUA's. 

I was watching a podcast with these guys and they approach hundreds and hundreds of women.

For every hundred women they approach they maybe get two or three phone numbers. 

It's like sales. They get rejected far more times than success but they keep at it and they learn how to play the game better. It's like a skill.

So even if they are ugly, they learn these skills.

But confidence plays a big part.

The age of the woman makes a big difference. In terms of what they are looking at the particular stage of life. 

On 12/16/2020 at 9:09 PM, dallysingh101 said:

From what I've seen, there are loads of guys like this. They usually have strong narcissistic personalities. 

obviously, if they are going to take advantage of naive women for their own pleasure

On 12/17/2020 at 1:10 AM, dallysingh101 said:

they chase 'low hanging fruit'

women with: low self esteem, inebriated (with alcohol or drugs), *DELETED* friends who encourage such behaviour, lack of self respect, believe a media that tells they are 'liberated' by *DELETED*

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

they chase 'low hanging fruit'

women with: low self esteem, inebriated (with alcohol or drugs), *DELETED* friends who encourage such behaviour, lack of self respect, believe a media that tells they are 'liberated' by *DELETED*

Even some 'high hanging fruit' can act s1uttish given the right circumstances. Argument/discord with husband.  Getting back at him. Feeling 'misunderstood' (that's a common one with women......), feeling lonely. The excitement of 'exotic' forbidden fruit etc. etc.

But I do believe what you wrote above is pretty central to much of the 5laggy behaviour you see out there.