Kamala Harris history with Sikhs

Kau89r8

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

AOC is very persuasive but she looks unhinged to me.

but then again you think the current administration are sane and truthful ? I don't blame her noting down the false claims made and by whom as it indicates people wh do not have a grip on their job title or role . I mean a doctored new york times headline was passed around by Trump's head of communication this morning and was only deleted after the newspaper replied stating that the paper had never run such a title or story about Gore claiming victory preemptively in 2000 (thus trying to steal the win) . I think the old boys club have totally become besharam in their lying barefacedly t the public  and we will still see them try to overturn the popular vote through the courts.

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

but then again you think the current administration are sane and truthful ? I don't blame her noting down the false claims made and by whom as it indicates people wh do not have a grip on their job title or role . I mean a doctored new york times headline was passed around by Trump's head of communication this morning and was only deleted after the newspaper replied stating that the paper had never run such a title or story about Gore claiming victory preemptively in 2000 (thus trying to steal the win) . I think the old boys club have totally become besharam in their lying barefacedly t the public  and we will still see them try to overturn the popular vote through the courts.

There is a lot of "old boys club" that is after Trump.

There has been co-ordination between tech companies, media, Democrats and maybe some Republicans to get rid of Trump.

What is appearing to happen on social media and even the media outlets is to push one POV and deplatform people who may have a different POV as fascist or racist. What would have been seen as left wing point of view a few years ago is seen as right wing and fascist.

The people of one particular political persuasion begin to turn on each other. 

Believe it or not, I read the guardian online and they normally have comments section which I love reading for the comedy value.

There were always people who would comment in the article who gave alternative view.

Recently, I have begun to see no dissenting points of view and it has become more of an echo chamber. 

It is quite interesting that anyone who is critiqued on one side of political spectrum it is seen as abuse but on the other side, abuse is seen as fair game.

We are going down a slippery slope. 

If this can happen, our Sikh dissenters will also be deplatformed and will be seen as -ist.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is quite interesting that anyone who is critiqued on one side of political spectrum it is seen as abuse but on the other side, abuse is seen as fair game.

We are going down a slippery slope. 

If this can happen, our Sikh dissenters will also be deplatformed and will be seen as -ist.

This is exactly what the shortsighted and overly emotional cannot see when it comes to their own future and causes. Relate and extrapolate to Sikh causes, and it becomes clear where we stand in the pecking order. 

47 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

This is exactly what the shortsighted and overly emotional cannot see when it comes to their own future and causes. Relate and extrapolate to Sikh causes, and it becomes clear where we stand in the pecking order. 

Clarity of mind, clarity of thought is required.

There are certain patterns of behaviour that is taking precedent. 

Freedom of speech no longer means arresting people and torturing.

It now means blocking your IT access, defunding you via your sponsors, getting you fired from your job. Freezing your finances etc.

Your data is there to be seen by TPTB.

India takes it's cue from the west. The fact that Silicon Valley is full of IT professionals from India, does anyone honestly think that the Indian Deep State does not have agents in these large companies learning how the algorithms work (reverse engineering). How many times has confidential data gone missing in India from outsourced companies?

56 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

doesn't matter which side you look at , they will both toe the Indian govt line to get trade deals  and thus Sikhs will be the football yet again . Sikhs need to wake up whereever they are , and support their own and protect OUR sikh traditions, buildings, history  and ethos from being diluted by brahmins, SJWs , communists etc etc the list is long .

20 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Clarity of mind, clarity of thought is required.

There are certain patterns of behaviour that is taking precedent. 

Freedom of speech no longer means arresting people and torturing.

It now means blocking your IT access, defunding you via your sponsors, getting you fired from your job. Freezing your finances etc.

Your data is there to be seen by TPTB.

India takes it's cue from the west. The fact that Silicon Valley is full of IT professionals from India, does anyone honestly think that the Indian Deep State does not have agents in these large companies learning how the algorithms work (reverse engineering). How many times has confidential data gone missing in India from outsourced companies?

? The modern "locking up and binding in chains" to silence dissent isn't carried out physically. It is instead a form of slow torture. Alienate the individual, ruin his reputation, prevent him from making a living and moving around freely, and then slowly watch him die from an inability to exist in such conditions. This is only possible through the technocratic world that humanity has sleepwalked into over the past few decades.