Kamala Harris history with Sikhs

Kau89r8

39 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Someone who commits to neither Left nor Right. Centrists would argue it is balance, whereas in actual practice it is inaction that has an unavoidable tendency to lean towards Leftist ideals, in my opinion. 

Can you explain in baby language? I'm only 14 and I don't interpret cause I have a very small vocabulary.

The modern take on left, right and central is actually very odd. At uni and college I read politics..and you could make distinctions (based on economics , social policy , foreign policy , healthcare, rights of the individual) But now you can't. Modern politics is about getting votes, so parties don't really have a consistent 'ideological' basis. They pick and choose vote blocks/ideas that they mash together to hopefully get enough votes to win, politicians go the ' ideas buffet'. The politicians don't have any firm ideals...they are about winning and will say/do whatever to win. Just look at the vid below its Cheney and rumsfeld (from the film vice). This type politics is now the norm, and this is America in the 70s and 80s

It's nothing more than that, and if you control the mechanisms of the media you can shape those vote blocks (good example being Corbyn is a racist from the last election, even though he spent his life being anti racist..and Doris was portrayed as not racist, despite a history of comments and slurs)

At the simplest level you can look at society as a series of 'bell curves'...most people on most issues are in the 'middle'. They may think they are individuals but when you aggregate up, most people are in the middle. (Why do you think most surveys these days don't have a a middle choice, as most people tick no.5  (out of 10) or neither disagree or agree). That's why you have folks like Cummings in the UK who are so focused on 'data'.because is you know how people think...you know what you need to say to.move them to.vote for you .

47 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Modern politics is about getting votes, so parties don't really have a consistent 'ideological' basis. They pick and choose vote blocks/ideas that they mash together to hopefully get enough votes to win, politicians go the ' ideas buffet'. The politicians don't have any firm ideals...they are about winning and will say/do whatever to win.

Today's Conservative party are arguably less Right-wing than Blair's Labour which was celebrated as a Left-wing triumph, even though it was a milder continuation of Thatcher and Major policies broadly speaking. Misleading headlines claim the opposite, but when you actually analyse the net results of the political policies on the ground as they impact the population, the Left-Right paradigm is a sham; pure political theatre designed to encourage tribalism and confrontation. Team sports for people who don't like physical exercise, lol.

At the risk of venturing into what could be described as conspiracy territory, I believe an unchanging, hidden entity sets the agenda and the plans for every government in the West regardless of who gets in power. To genuinely allow true democracy and political parties to act as they lead us to believe would result in volatility and destabilisation. There's too much at stake for people to actually have a say that affects reality.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Today's Conservative party are arguably less Right-wing than Blair's Labour which was celebrated as a Left-wing triumph, even though it was a milder continuation of Thatcher and Major policies broadly speaking. Misleading headlines claim the opposite, but when you actually analyse the net results of the political policies on the ground as they impact the population, the Left-Right paradigm is a sham; pure political theatre designed to encourage tribalism and confrontation. Team sports for people who don't like physical exercise, lol.

At the risk of venturing into what could be described as conspiracy territory, I believe an unchanging, hidden entity sets the agenda and the plans for every government in the West regardless of who gets in power. To genuinely allow true democracy and political parties to act as they lead us to believe would result in volatility and destabilisation. There's too much at stake for people to actually have a say that affects reality.

If you look at most definitions of 'conspiracy'...in the realm of public office they revolve around concepts like

"a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose "

Now from studying politics for over 5yrs , we spend most of our time trying to work out why policy decisions were made. And you know what, its based on what we are told by the 'actors' involved (when do politicians tell the truth or not spin stuff) and studies of what happened. But guess what , there is a reason why people donate to politicians...and it's not benevolence...there is a reason why specific folks from a young age get progressed through the 'system' to get into specific jobs (they might look different but their mind and actions are of the system that produced them)...of course there is collusion, co ordination and agreements behind closed doors...but to make that open would collapse the 'system'. To the folks involved in the system it is a 'game', and they get off on you the pleb not knowing that. To say that there isn't 'agendas' is delusional. For example in most big mega businesses they have plans for 1, 3, 5, 10 and 25yrs (the long range stuff is worked on my the CEO, CFO and chairman level)...to think that governments and super national bodies like the world Bank don't have similar planning is unlikely .

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's an interesting theory. But I think the recent Polish backlash at LGBT and abortions may suggest otherwise? 

24 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's an interesting theory. But I think the recent Polish backlash at LGBT and abortions may suggest otherwise? 

I'd argue even that so-called backlash is factored within the paradigm, and therefore it is permitted to flourish, or at least reach the ears and eyes of the people, in order to allow a sense of illusion to permeate that there is freedom to reject things. It also allows the soft power of the media complex that directs much of mainstream thought to have a boogeyman / villain to which they can direct their anger.

The agenda and its timetable dictates the response. These pet causes relating to race, religion, sexuality, etc., will also one day be discarded when the circumstances are prudent. If the system senses it is on the verge of losing control of the people, I have no doubt it will do a total 180 to keep control of its stranglehold on humanity. If that means ushering in an era that is the complete ideological opposite of the current Leftist, politically correct system, then it will not think twice before instigating that change. The tragedy is that particular change will also not be organic and natural; it too will be controlled.

TRUE rejection of this system and all its rotten tentacles -- a system that is arguably thousands of years in the making (but more realistically a few hundred years) -- will never be permitted, and will be dealt with in an unforgiving manner.