Kamala Harris history with Sikhs

Kau89r8

On 11/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, MisterrSingh said:

? The modern "locking up and binding in chains" to silence dissent isn't carried out physically. It is instead a form of slow torture. Alienate the individual, ruin his reputation, prevent him from making a living and moving around freely, and then slowly watch him die from an inability to exist in such conditions. This is only possible through the technocratic world that humanity has sleepwalked into over the past few decades. 

What we discussed about de-platforming is happening to our people.

5 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What we discussed about de-platforming is happening to our people.

Very interesting. From a narrative and archetypal perspective, the (currently) Leftist Autocratic machine has now started to abandon the facade that it is impartial and unbiased. This machine that reigns over much of the mood-making of the cultural and social landscape, roots for the so-called underdog even if this is ultimately a sham to give the impression that there is a hierarchical meritocracy that can be navigated and ascended by following the rules. Recent developments would suggest that the system is now not sympathetic to our aims.

I would imagine SFUK have fallen foul of its previous stance on Islamic chicanery as it affects us in the West PLUS India's ongoing efforts to undermine Sikhs pertaining to our autonomy. We're entering a period where if we want a life undisturbed, rebellious Sikhs will be expected to drop all resistance and play nice.

So Indian state interests and criticism of the aversion for Islamic aggression as these areas relate TO Sikhs is prioritised to be of higher importance on the overall scale of victim-hood, lol. As I've said on previous occasions, we are fast slipping into irrelevance.

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Very interesting. From a narrative and archetypal perspective, the (currently) Leftist Autocratic machine has now started to abandon the facade that it is impartial and unbiased. This machine that reigns over much of the mood-making of the cultural and social landscape, roots for the so-called underdog even if this is ultimately a sham to give the impression that there is a hierarchical meritocracy that can be navigated and ascended by following the rules. Recent developments would suggest that the system is now not sympathetic to our aims.

I would imagine SFUK have fallen foul of its previous stance on Islamic chicanery as it affects us in the West PLUS India's ongoing efforts to undermine Sikhs pertaining to our autonomy. We're entering a period where if we want a life undisturbed, rebellious Sikhs will be expected to drop all resistance and play nice.

So Indian state interests and criticism of the aversion for Islamic aggression as these areas relate TO Sikhs is prioritised to be of higher importance on the overall scale of victim-hood, lol. As I've said on previous occasions, we are fast slipping into irrelevance.

Interestingly,  Sikh Awareness Society were quite active on twitter exposing groomers.

They have been very quiet in the last couple of years. 

I suspect that they have been told to keep quiet or all they have been shadow banned.

15 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Interestingly,  Sikh Awareness Society were quite active on twitter exposing groomers.

They have been very quiet in the last couple of years. 

I suspect that they have been told to keep quiet or all they have been shadow banned.

Islam will be the boot wielded by the Establishment to oppress and subdue the lesser minorities. The next 20-30 years will see them rise to a prominent role in the officialdom of European nations.

Islamic cultural representation will reign as the default. Any other minority wishing to see themselves represented will have to kowtow to the prevailing sentiment that Muslims and Islam are a force of positivity.

Blacks will be the only exception because of their unique position as visibly and obviously not Muslim. The various shades of coffee / brown races, cultures, and religions will be expected to step into line behind Islam, or face the consequences.

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Islam will be the boot wielded by the Establishment to oppress and subdue the lesser minorities. The next 20-30 years will see them rise to a prominent role in the officialdom of European nations.

Islamic cultural representation will reign as the default. Any other minority wishing to see themselves represented will have to kowtow to the prevailing sentiment that Muslims and Islam are a force of positivity.

Blacks will be the only exception because of their unique position as visibly and obviously not Muslim. The various shades of coffee / brown races, cultures, and religions will be expected to step into line behind Islam, or face the consequences.

During this particular lockdown I have been watching more terrestrial TV with the commercials.

There is a lot more black representation in commercials for various products. 

From a cultural point of view, there has been a bigger push. 

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

During this particular lockdown I have been watching more terrestrial TV with the commercials.

There is a lot more black representation in commercials for various products. 

From a cultural point of view, there has been a bigger push. 

I don't watch tv anymore, but when I catch UK ads (that I presume are also broadcast on TV) in-between YouTube videos, I've noticed the voiceovers are audibly black actors with a smattering of the occasional British Asian voices. You have that street / urban inflection that's obvious to detect, whereas the Asian voices are notably as polished and as "white" as they can manage. I have quite the ear for voices, accents, etc. ?

The media representation isn't indicative of the actual percentage of the population. This is a common psychological technique used by marketing companies (pioneered by social scientists and thinkers of the previous centuries) to materialize a fictional narrative into reality by convincing the viewer / participant that what they're seeing is the norm. 

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The media representation isn't indicative of the actual percentage of the population. This is a common psychological technique used by marketing companies (pioneered by social scientists and thinkers of the previous centuries) to materialize a fictional narrative into reality by convincing the viewer / participant that what they're seeing is the norm. 

Another observation watching morning TV.

There are a lot of Asian female presenters but the Asian male ones (very rare you see them) like those doctors tend to be on the camp side.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

My theory behind this occurrence:

1) Encourage attractive high profile Asian females to be objectified by whites which will, "they" hope, be reflected on the ground when they desert males of their own community, and pair off with whites for relationships.

2) The amenable, non-threatening Asian male presence is promoted in order to convince watching Asian males that if they aspire to this particular personality archetype they too will ascend the social ladder and be acceptable to the mainstream, and reap the associated benefits. 

A grounded, masculine Asian male is considered to be a threat.

This has been going on for decades. 

Another one of their tactics is to promote and isolate attractive ethnic birds amongst their own, inflating their egos and essentially delivering them to whiteboys. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

This has been going on for decades. 

Another one of their tactics is to promote and isolate attractive ethnic birds amongst their own, inflating their egos and essentially delivering them to whiteboys. 

That's virtually what's going on in the first example above. Asians of both genders, females even moreso because they are more trusting in certain respects, are susceptible to flattery from whites in places of authority. We begin to look down our nose at our own when he think we're being "mentored" by someone of a white background. This phenomena in a white collar professional environment is very interesting to observe.

When the token, preferred Asian in a white group encounters a possible threat / competitor in the form of another male belonging to his own ethnicity who has designs on the former's territory, the implicit hostility from the original guy is hilarious to see. He perceives he has a competitor that is going to challenge him and replace him in the affections of the dominant group, because apparently, like a Highlander, there can only be one, lol!

A guy from a far-sighted and shrewd community would be delighted in having an ally of the same background, and would then both work to oust the dominant group one-by-one after procuring their assistance and their experience. We don't have this in us, and that's why we are destined for irrelevance and subordination.