Sign in to follow this  
Kau89r8

Kamala Harris history with Sikhs

NRI Sikhs of a progressive bent will find some convoluted way to blame Sikhs for Harris' actions ("she's justified") rather than honestly admit there may be a problem on her part. 😁 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

On 11/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, MisterrSingh said:

NRI Sikhs of a progressive bent will find some convoluted way to blame Sikhs for Harris' actions ("she's justified") rather than honestly admit there may be a problem on her part. 😁 

yeah their fault she's hindu/black bigot who hates us because we embody a better ethos than her hindu parentage gave her ... she's a waste of space , just got to hope that we see Biden through to the next election .

31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah their fault she's hindu/black bigot who hates us because we embody a better ethos than her hindu parentage gave her ... she's a waste of space , just got to hope that we see Biden through to the next election .

She has a terrible reputation in the black community for actively working against, particularly, black male interests. 

34 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

She has a terrible reputation in the black community for actively working against, particularly, black male interests. 

She is probably the least worthy VP's. Didn't even earn it and the fact is that she could be President. 

If the Democrats were looking for a woman of colour (ticks 2 of their boxes), there were far better candidates.

There seems to be a pattern of promoting half-blacks as representatives of the ideal black. Visible in media, politics, entertainment. Obama, Kamala.

Kind of like how mixed sikh/hindu parentage is seen as a plus in advancing in india. This is constantly showcased in their films and soaps.

34 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

She is probably the least worthy VP's. Didn't even earn it and the fact is that she could be President. 

If the Democrats were looking for a woman of colour (ticks 2 of their boxes), there were far better candidates.

AOC comes to mind - young yes  but real and willing to give as good as she gets from the old white brigade

18 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

AOC comes to mind - young yes  but real and willing to give as good as she gets from the old white brigade

She also suggested today that anyone with even the mildest of right wing tendencies should be hunted and locked up. So unless you've gone full Soviet Union, AOC is a bad, bad example of someone to aspire to.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

She also suggested today that anyone with even the mildest of right wing tendencies should be hunted and locked up. So unless you've gone full Soviet Union, AOC is a bad, bad example of someone to aspire to.

really? when was this, doesn't seem like her to froth at the mouth like that

14 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

really? when was this, doesn't seem like her to froth at the mouth like that

45 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

"Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future"

That was the quote? I think it was keeping a note of all the Trump supporters and creating a list to a witch hunt.

The democrats have won, but they want to come after all the Trump supporters.

That is what it seems to suggest

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

AOC is very persuasive but she looks unhinged to me.

Kamli Harris was only known as an African American politician but now all of a sudden, she has discovered her "Indian" roots.

She got completely smashed by Tulsi Gabbard in the primary debates. Yet they made her a VP, she is a token VP and she is going to be a puppet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

AOC is very persuasive but she looks unhinged to me.

but then again you think the current administration are sane and truthful ? I don't blame her noting down the false claims made and by whom as it indicates people wh do not have a grip on their job title or role . I mean a doctored new york times headline was passed around by Trump's head of communication this morning and was only deleted after the newspaper replied stating that the paper had never run such a title or story about Gore claiming victory preemptively in 2000 (thus trying to steal the win) . I think the old boys club have totally become besharam in their lying barefacedly t the public  and we will still see them try to overturn the popular vote through the courts.

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

but then again you think the current administration are sane and truthful ? I don't blame her noting down the false claims made and by whom as it indicates people wh do not have a grip on their job title or role . I mean a doctored new york times headline was passed around by Trump's head of communication this morning and was only deleted after the newspaper replied stating that the paper had never run such a title or story about Gore claiming victory preemptively in 2000 (thus trying to steal the win) . I think the old boys club have totally become besharam in their lying barefacedly t the public  and we will still see them try to overturn the popular vote through the courts.

There is a lot of "old boys club" that is after Trump.

There has been co-ordination between tech companies, media, Democrats and maybe some Republicans to get rid of Trump.

What is appearing to happen on social media and even the media outlets is to push one POV and deplatform people who may have a different POV as fascist or racist. What would have been seen as left wing point of view a few years ago is seen as right wing and fascist.

The people of one particular political persuasion begin to turn on each other. 

Believe it or not, I read the guardian online and they normally have comments section which I love reading for the comedy value.

There were always people who would comment in the article who gave alternative view.

Recently, I have begun to see no dissenting points of view and it has become more of an echo chamber. 

It is quite interesting that anyone who is critiqued on one side of political spectrum it is seen as abuse but on the other side, abuse is seen as fair game.

We are going down a slippery slope. 

If this can happen, our Sikh dissenters will also be deplatformed and will be seen as -ist.