Why is there suffering and evil in the world

puzzled

So we basically will never know why anything ever happens as its beyond our human understanding. So we just continue doing Simran/Bani and living like Sikhs, and perhaps some point in our lives we might understand why things are the way they are ...

So its basically blind faith? not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, but in today's time people criticize blind faith. But that's what Sikhi is? your supposed to have faith in it without actually knowing what the bigger picture is or why things are the way they are, or why we do what we do, or anything tbh ...  I mean there is absolutely no proof/evidence of any of it actually existing, but we are still believe in it. 

But that's how its always been, there are sakhis of Gurus telling Sikhs to do really random out of the blue stuff and even the Sikhs used to be confused.

idnno, i think its just a phase  

On 11/11/2020 at 10:44 PM, Singh375 said:

Dear friend, your post means you have deep compassion and love inside you ? (Dhiyaa comes with simran)

I'm sorry it sounds harsh, but it really is everyone's karam. Equally, it's your own karam that you met the true Guru and he gave you compassion towards others.

There's 3 mindsets you go through in simran:

1 - God please bless me

2 - God please bless everyone, but begin with me

3 - Praying for Sarbat da bhalla

I think greatest thing of being alive right now is you have an opportunity to turn that compassion into something. Through seva/volunteering we can do this ji 

Thanks bro, that's very kind.

I am compassionate but i do have my other side too. i guess everyone has 2 sides to them.