Norse mythology and Sikhi

Arsh1469

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It seemed like an acceptable Sikh practice to me for many years, but having studied dark magick for a while now (out of curiousity, not as a student, lol) it's clear to me that it's part of the same school of thought as child sacrifice and sex magick. 

That's well off the mark. The things you mention try and extract a particular type of dark energy from pain and corruption of innocence. Often by prolonging the suffering and pain of the victim and reveling in it.  It's heavily powerplay based, and a wilful attempt to cross boundaries of normal behaviour. 

How can jhatka be equated to this? 

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's well off the mark. The things you mention try and extract a particular type of dark energy from pain and corruption of innocence. Often by prolonging the suffering and pain of the victim and reveling in it.  It's heavily powerplay based, and a wilful attempt to cross boundaries of normal behaviour. 

How can jhatka be equated to this? 

The animal killing accompanied by the reading of a mantra is a gateway to the later stuff involving children, virgins, etc. They practice on animals before they get to the children, and then later the newborns. The intention is moot. The key is the blood-letting not the speed of the death. The power that blood contains is simply mind-blowing, and the manner and state of the victim when that blood is obtained is key. The end of an innocent living being. If you want to kill a animal and eat it, then fair enough. But the extra magick masala is asking for trouble. It's dangerous. 

The animal sacrifices described in works such as the Mahabharata (the mass culling of horses in preparation of an Emperor being crowned) isn't unique to Indians. It has its roots when Moloch and Baal were considered to be walking among their followers on Earth.

I'm not a hippy vegan or anything so I'm not coming at this from a dietary or animal rights issue.

11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The animal killing accompanied by the reading of a mantra is a gateway to the later stuff involving children, virgins, etc. They practice on animals before they get to the children, and then later the newborns. The intention is moot. The key is the blood-letting not the speed of the death. The power that blood contains is simply mind-blowing, and the manner and state of the victim when that blood is obtained is key. The end of an innocent living being. If you want to kill a animal and eat it, then fair enough. But the extra magick masala is asking for trouble. It's dangerous. 

The animal sacrifices described in works such as the Mahabharata (the mass culling of horses in preparation of an Emperor being crowned) isn't unique to Indians. It has its roots when Moloch and Baal were considered to be walking among their followers on Earth.

I'm not a hippy vegan or anything so I'm not coming at this from a dietary or animal rights issue.

Flipping 'ell Singh. 

I think you've linked unrelated things here in a major way. 

Jhatka is a way to minimise the suffering of the animal, it's actually an attempt to absolutely minimise the release of the very dark energy the other 'satanic' things revolve around.  Also, a way to practice the important kill stroke that winning human on human conflicts hinge on. Shouting Akaal at the time of the strike is in no way equatable to kallaa jadu.  

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Jhatka is a way to minimise the suffering of the animal, it's actually an attempt to absolutely minimise the release of the very dark energy the other 'satanic' things revolve around.  Also, a way to practice the important kill stroke that winning human on human conflicts hinge on. Shouting Akaal at the time of the strike is in no way equatable to kallaa jadu. 

Jatka is a weird medieval ritual, certain type of NRI Sikhs seem to have developed a strange interest in it. Various Hindu warrior sects used to behead goats and sheep before going to war, In west Bengal they still behead Buffalo and present it to Kali Mata. 

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Flipping 'ell Singh. 

I think you've linked unrelated things here in a major way. 

We don't want to see the problem because it's wrapped up in our vernacular and our customs. The act itself is a sacrifice and the subsequent devouring of the helpless creature. Dress it up whichever way you want, the sight of what occurs is undisputed. 

And I'm not saying it's a purposeful, directed magic spell. It's not, because it's not performed to harness and channel that dark energy in a constructive or controlled way for a specific purpose most of the time. The Singhs don't know the forces they are attracting to themselves when they do this. They open pathways to certain places that they aren't even aware of.

Perfume. The aroma attracts. Similar philosophy. The act of killing the creature and spilling its blood, especially beheading, attracts entities like someone wearing perfume. 

Kill and eat an animal. Fair enough. I don't care. But the cost of such an act is not worth it.

Animal sacrifices are used for back magic in many cultures, someone from Barbados told me how back in their country people behead animals and use it for black magic. If you bend down and look between your legs some people look like "people" but if you look at their feet they have hooves. She told me she herself has seen people with hooves. 

I didn't know sex with spirits was a real thing but i read a book about the Aghori babeh of India and they have sex with spirits, you command the spirit and then start shagging it lmao, but only a small minority of Aghori do this. They also lick skulls, eat their own sh1t and have orgies, apparently to get it out of their system.