sikh maat tv

jaswindersingh55

iv seen vedios on Sikh maat tv. and there parchaar seems to be a bit dodgy to me I don't know why they are against parcharaks like Giani Pinderpal , Giani takur singh ddt and other parkharks

they laugh at stuff that is happening in the Panth and I think they are trying to break people away from Sikh.

this is a ink to the channel please tell me are they really trying to do parchar 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpc18n97DYzhlfrmVsDA_ow

they just people talking I don't think they went to any gurmat vidiyas like a Taksal or a collage and purely are waffling 

I had a quick look, there’s some kind of personal agenda behind that channel.

I’d invite everyone to visit my YouTube channel called Mata Sahib Kaur Ji, where the sole aim is to experience anand of Guru’s shabad. No ads, no negative comments. Just a beautiful space created to serve the Sangat ?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5gb595ghH7AzjECzZqbHXQ

These guys are associated with the new Zealand clown.   @ADMIN @S1ngh can you remove this thread.

I don't like cancel culture, but these guys are a cancer.  There is only one thing we do with cancer.  

Request to members here.  Please don't present their videos or discuss any of their videos.  By discussing their videos you will be further spreading their cancer to rest of the listeners. If you want to find out about an idea they address than start a new thread and leave the cancerous clowns out of it.

8 hours ago, jaswindersingh55 said:

iv seen vedios on Sikh maat tv. and there parchaar seems to be a bit dodgy to me I don't know why they are against parcharaks like Giani Pinderpal , Giani takur singh ddt and other parkharks

they laugh at stuff that is happening in the Panth and I think they are trying to break people away from Sikh.

this is a ink to the channel please tell me are they really trying to do parchar 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpc18n97DYzhlfrmVsDA_ow

they just people talking I don't think they went to any gurmat vidiyas like a Taksal or a collage and purely are waffling 

Lol Sarjun Singh and his family have been banned from a Gurdwara in Selma California( Gurdwara Guru Kalgidhar Sahib). They would cause ruckus in the darbar sahib( In guru Sahib Hazoori) because they were no longer part of the management committee. So Finally management committee had to get a court order to ban their entry. Sarjun is now closely associated with the Dhadriwale and Dusht Neki from NZ. his father is part of the California gatka dal and his grand father is a old dhadi. but now they are all started to associate with Anti panthic individuals. We don't need to spread news about these people. inder ghagga is in their videos. please stop promoting these people.

8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

These guys are associated with the new Zealand clown.   @ADMIN @S1ngh can you remove this thread.

I don't like cancel culture, but these guys are a cancer.  There is only one thing we do with cancer.  

Request to members here.  Please don't present their videos or discuss any of their videos.  By discussing their videos you will be further spreading their cancer to rest of the listeners. If you want to find out about an idea they address than start a new thread and leave the cancerous clowns out of it.

I agree with you but stuff like this should be told to the sangat as is we do nothing about the cancer and just leave it it will just spread and kill us so its important we are notified we can just not ignore it like other issues and the longer we ignore it the worser the cancer will get.