Working wife , a good idea for me or hazardous one ?

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wait a minute. So there ARE justifications for being promiscuous even when married? Do two wrongs make a right? Is she a child that acts out when she doesn't get her way?

No i just reread what i wrote. I meant that you assume women will be promiscuous if given the opportunity when the onus of being a healthy partner is on you to make sure your wife wouldn’t entertain that. 

On 11/17/2020 at 1:16 AM, Guest Disgustedbymenonhere said:

Why are you even answering this ridiculous question? Have some respect for the woman who’s stuck with you when you aren’t giving her the full deal as a husband. You should see her as beautiful for what she’s putting up with. 
That question is irrelevant and shouldn’t have even been asked.

Spoiling her? You need to change your understanding of what a wife is. My husband would never talk about me like that, we are partners and a team and my happiness is his happiness vice versa. Grow up for the sake of teaching your child good values and respect for women.

When I saw that..I felt like writing the same as it seems the topic about figuring out partner's profession has changed to figuring out partner's flaws..sad to see that..

It is quite upsetting to see how people  label women as Gossip Girls and Drama Queens these days...

Guru Nanak Dev ji taught us so much about respecting women... with beautiful quotes.. and women had similar issues that time as well..

But just to make life easier, we ignore to solve the problems and blame women for sharing their dukh sukh..

4 hours ago, kaur said:

It is quite upsetting to see how people  label women as Gossip Girls and Drama Queens these days...

Guru Nanak Dev ji taught us so much about respecting women... with beautiful quotes.. and women had similar issues that time as well..

But just to make life easier, we ignore to solve the problems and blame women for sharing their dukh sukh..

4 hours ago, kaur said:

When I saw that..I felt like writing the same as it seems the topic about figuring out partner's profession has changed to figuring out partner's flaws..sad to see that..

Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion about women -- and it IS a discussion, NOT blind, frothing hate as you and your ilk are cleverly framing the past few pages -- or are you happy to play the victim without addressing any of the valid underlying concerns?

55 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion about women -- and it IS a discussion, NOT blind, frothing hate as you and your ilk are cleverly framing the past few pages -- or are you happy to play the victim without addressing any of the valid underlying concerns?

No chance of that. The sisterhood closes ranks and lacks the level of self-introspection required. 

Otherwise it would mean confronting the unflattering aspects of their nature.

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

No chance of that. The sisterhood closes ranks and lacks the level of self-introspection required. 

Otherwise it would mean confronting the unflattering aspects of their nature.

One things for sure: if the world is eventually co-opted by the fairer sex, I wonder how they'll deal with something like Chatropokhiyan? Censor? Propaganda that it's fake? Burnings? 

Saying that, most Sikh males would do well to study it, too. The work itself is as much a treatise on the infallible gullibility of men, as it is a stark and uncomfortable statement on female nature once the false narratives have been stripped away.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Veer ji I have contributed.. you can't simply see it as we have different perpectives.. it is totally fine to discuss about the main issue but it seems many are making fun of someone's character..

Veer ji..as a part of Sikh  Sangat,  I don't wish to see any strong word such as hatred on this forum..

We simply shared our thoughts like you did.. and yes veer ji..you have more knowledge than I do..

Please go ahead veer ji and give helpful advice.. that is our goal anyway ?

Veer ji..I didn't mean to cleverly frame anyone..I wasn't helpful enough I guess..but you can be..so go ahead..

Still I apologize for what it looks like to you..

Sangat ji..maaf kareyo..all I wanted was to give my honest opinion on different types of profession..rather than going too deep into someone's life to decide someone's character and personality..

On 11/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, indersingh1313 said:

just an idea!

making ladies suits or Punjab suits from home or shop would be a good job. I am sure there is a big market for Punjabi suits in Mumbai and ladies always prefer to get it stitched. she can sell raw marital as well as stitching.  

Yes Inder veer ji..I was thinking the same.. it is pretty decent and interesting for most of the women..