Working wife , a good idea for me or hazardous one ?

i think hair salon is better than office because in a hair salon she will likely be surrounded by other gay guys, so less worry for you and she will probably get to understand you better.  minus side is she might figure out you are gay if she hasn't already.

in a office she may have creepy heteros hitting her on.

by the way, don't understimate 'pind di kuri'.  imo she probably knows you are gay and probably knew it before marriage.  women aren't stupid.  

On 11/21/2020 at 11:39 AM, Khalsa2012 said:

Ok firstly if your gay u shouldnt of got married. U can't live a lie. If your not gay  then there's no real issue. Reading all the messages i can see u got married because u had to and u really have no relationship with your wife. Your wife will stay loyal unless u drive her away. U got to trust her and talk to her openly. U cant spy on her because she talks to her sister lol. Geezer u need to man up. If my wife wanted a job that i thought was going affect her relationship i would tell her. And if u have a confidence issue then seek help from a counsellor, and do Ardas to Maharaj. Also u called your wife average lol. That shows that u have no respect for her. 

The issue is these days is that everyones a man on the keyboard. But in real life they have no confidence. 

U don't need to be macho. U need a strong heart and u need to address a situation when i happens. 

Exactly, we only know his perspective and its telling that any nonbiased person would start to feel bad for her. It doesnt matter if your gay, be a good husband and talk to her and trust her. If you cant trust her because shes done something in the past then I understand the apprehension. But without that it seems youre just insecure 

13 hours ago, Guest Shocked said:

Wow, some of you really have warped and twisted ideas of women. Who raised you? What kind of wives, sisters and mothers do you have??

Wonderful women. Nothing like the ones we decry, hence why some of us are able to discern the quality women in our lives versus the devious, one-dimensional trash trying to gaslight society into believing they possess any virtues whatsoever.

Which category do you fall into?

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what makes you think it is a lady , could be a clean hearted youth ? ...

It's a woman even if she returns and claims to be a male to discredit my judgement. It's a woman. Only a woman objects to a light being shone on the unflattering and rarely mentioned aspects of her sex's psychology and habits.

When I've dragged Sikh males over the coals on this forum, not one guy ever objected to me doing so. Neither did any Sikh females interestingly enough. Nobody said, "But not all Sikh males are like that." You all quietly accepted my assessment of the situation. Your silence meant you agreed.

As for Ajeet, I castigated him in the past for not having the courage to spurn marriage. He only got married to get his parents off his back. He's deceived a woman into a lifelong union that should never have happened. He tried arguing in the past that what he'll provide for his wife will be no less than what a hetero husband would do for her (and therefore, in his mind, that makes it morally acceptable), which he feels is difficult to refute, yet I believe had the girl known about his orientation there is NO way she would've agreed. She deserved to know. 

Despite all this, he asked for advice, and I gave him my take on the situation. I gave him an unpleasant and stark take on his problem. I won't grind my gears and shower this place with empty platitudes that are useless and impractical. I told him what MIGHT happen based on a few variables in play. I didn't bother softening or sugar coating what he needed to hear.

Guest Shocked
9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wonderful women. Nothing like the ones we decry, hence why some of us are able to discern the quality women in our lives versus the devious, one-dimensional trash trying to gaslight society into believing they possess any virtues whatsoever.

Which category do you fall into?

The category where we don't tar 50% of the population with the same brush based on stories we have heard.

I would like to think being an optimist isn't a "devious" virtue.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:02 PM, MisterrSingh said:

It's a woman even if she returns and claims to be a male to discredit my judgement. It's a woman. Only a woman objects to a light being shone on the unflattering and rarely mentioned aspects of her sex's psychology and habits.

When I've dragged Sikh males over the coals on this forum, not one guy ever objected to me doing so. Neither did any Sikh females interestingly enough. Nobody said, "But not all Sikh males are like that." You all quietly accepted my assessment of the situation. Your silence meant you agreed.

As for Ajeet, I castigated him in the past for not having the courage to spurn marriage. He only got married to get his parents off his back. He's deceived a woman into a lifelong union that should never have happened. He tried arguing in the past that what he'll provide for his wife will be no less than what a hetero husband would do for her (and therefore, in his mind, that makes it morally acceptable), which he feels is difficult to refute, yet I believe had the girl known about his orientation there is NO way she would've agreed. She deserved to know. 

Despite all this, he asked for advice, and I gave him my take on the situation. I gave him an unpleasant and stark take on his problem. I won't grind my gears and shower this place with empty platitudes that are useless and impractical. I told him what MIGHT happen based on a few variables in play. I didn't bother softening or sugar coating what he needed to hear.

The ones who have the power are the ones who are not allowed to be criticised.