Working wife , a good idea for me or hazardous one ?

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's a problem that we need to eliminate. If we don't, it's going to be a huge problem when the time comes for unifying and moving forward.

Look i agree with you on most things, i just think we shouldn’t be so brash with showing our dirty laundry  on a public forum when we know potential sikhs and other faiths are lurking our sites

On 11/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, MisterrSingh said:

It's a woman even if she returns and claims to be a male to discredit my judgement. It's a woman. Only a woman objects to a light being shone on the unflattering and rarely mentioned aspects of her sex's psychology and habits.

Is this not referring to all woman?

On 11/24/2020 at 10:47 PM, Guest Shocked said:

The category where we don't tar 50% of the population with the same brush based on stories we have heard.

I would like to think being an optimist isn't a "devious" virtue.

"Stories." No, a lifetime of observations and, to a lesser degree, drawing inferences where experiences are undefined. I don't sit at home listening to gossip. I leave that to wo... nevermind. ?

You can cling to optimism and feel angry, helpless and confused when the world around you doesn't function according to your high-minded ideals. The Kali Yuga is the age where those who don't wish to drown in the entirely false illusion of reality offered by people such as yourself, feel compelled to raise their objections about the obvious falsities around them. 

The response to my words has only served to steel my resolve. I know I've touched a nerve. Instead of cowing me into silence, you've emboldened me further. Thank you.