Covid vaccine found

Dsinghd

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I'm not sure whether it's the vaccine that's suss or whether it's all the other legislation that means everyone is controlled by the State that is more concerning

Bro if they wanted to classify the covid situation for 75 years that would be one thing they want to classify the information about the vaccine for 75 years. And you're right the human rights infringements are the greatest concern however I'm not so sure we shouldn't be concerned about the vaccine they can't tell us about also and I'm now in a situation to have to pick whether to take it or to work yay. If you are someone who's already taken it by choice or force I hope that the length they're willing to go to across the globe concern you. 

Money talks ?

https://www.skysports.com/tennis/news/31870/12508781/novak-djokovic-has-covid-19-vaccination-exemption-to-play-at-australian-open

Novak Djokovic has Covid-19 vaccination 'exemption' to play at Australian Open

"I've spent fantastic quality time with my loved ones over the break and today I'm heading Down Under with an exemption permission," the nine-time Australian Open champion said in Instagram post on Tuesday; Australian Open say his medical exemption passed a 'rigorous, multi-step' review.

Last Updated: 04/01/22 6:44pm

•  
  •  
  •  

Djokovic will play at the Australian Open

Novak Djokovic says he has an "exemption permission" to play at the Australian Open without a Covid-19 vaccination.

Djokovic had never revealed whether he is vaccinated against Covid-19, but has criticised mandates ruling that players must be double-jabbed.

"I've spent fantastic quality time with my loved ones over the break and today I'm heading Down Under with an exemption permission," he said on social media on Tuesday.

Rules in Victoria, where the Australian Open will begin on January 17, stated that players must be double-vaccinated against Covid-19.

Djokovic had previously been named in Serbia's team for the ATP Cup in Sydney, but then withdrew from the tournament which is a traditional warm-up for the Australian Open, leading to a mystery about his participation in the Grand Slam.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/health/unvaccinated-residents-walking-around-south-22626989

Unvaccinated residents walking around South London compared to murderers slaughtering people with a Samurai sword

There is a wave of concern about London's large unvaccinated population

By
Health Reporter
  • 16:25, 2 JAN 2022
  • UPDATED17:41, 2 JAN 2022

Unvaccinated people in South London have today been compared to "murderers slaughtering people with a Samurai sword", prompted by the high number of unvaccinated people in Lambeth.

An unknown author, writing a comment piece in South London Press, said: "Next time you see someone slashing through the Blue or East Street market with a Samurai sword murdering and maiming in their path, would you do nothing but watch?

"Of course not. But too many are walking our streets blatantly endangering others with an invisible killer".

Due to high number a cases, particularly in South London, and a large percentage of ICU patients being unvaccinated, this has prompted a wave of concern about London's large unvaccinated population.

@MisterrSingh - your thoughts please...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59873833

French President Emmanuel Macron has been accused of using divisive, vulgar language after he used a slang term to say he wanted to make life difficult for unvaccinated people.

"I really want to piss them off, and we'll carry on doing this - to the end," he told Le Parisien newspaper.

Three months ahead of a presidential election, opponents of Mr Macron said his words were unworthy of a president.

38 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59873833

French President Emmanuel Macron has been accused of using divisive, vulgar language after he used a slang term to say he wanted to make life difficult for unvaccinated people.

"I really want to piss them off, and we'll carry on doing this - to the end," he told Le Parisien newspaper.

Three months ahead of a presidential election, opponents of Mr Macron said his words were unworthy of a president.

Spoken like an impotent ...wanna be tyrant...how..underwhelming. 

Covid really did me a favor. Took a whole number of countries off my list of potential residences. It wasn't a giant list to begin with. 

On 1/4/2022 at 8:24 PM, Premi5 said:

Money talks ?

https://www.skysports.com/tennis/news/31870/12508781/novak-djokovic-has-covid-19-vaccination-exemption-to-play-at-australian-open

Novak Djokovic has Covid-19 vaccination 'exemption' to play at Australian Open

"I've spent fantastic quality time with my loved ones over the break and today I'm heading Down Under with an exemption permission," the nine-time Australian Open champion said in Instagram post on Tuesday; Australian Open say his medical exemption passed a 'rigorous, multi-step' review.

Last Updated: 04/01/22 6:44pm

•  
  •  
  •  

Novak Djokovic says he has an "exemption permission" to play at the Australian Open without a Covid-19 vaccination.

Djokovic had never revealed whether he is vaccinated against Covid-19, but has criticised mandates ruling that players must be double-jabbed.

"I've spent fantastic quality time with my loved ones over the break and today I'm heading Down Under with an exemption permission," he said on social media on Tuesday.

Rules in Victoria, where the Australian Open will begin on January 17, stated that players must be double-vaccinated against Covid-19.

Djokovic had previously been named in Serbia's team for the ATP Cup in Sydney, but then withdrew from the tournament which is a traditional warm-up for the Australian Open, leading to a mystery about his participation in the Grand Slam.

Yeah, he's had his Visa cancelled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59889522