PARAMSahib instagram

Lostandmessedup

20 minutes ago, Lostandmessedup said:

@jkvlondon phen ji whats your thought on this ? @puzzled

well  he looks a retard because a man that old and dressed should have enough vanity if not akkl to see that a jooda dangling in front of the head makes him look like he is incapable of dressing his hair properly, maybe mummy ji is still doing his jooda , midi pehke.

He needs to grow up and tie a proper dastar , do not care if it's colourful just proper .

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

well  he looks a retard because a man that old and dressed should have enough vanity if not akkl to see that a jooda dangling in front of the head makes him look like he is incapable of dressing his hair properly, maybe mummy ji is still doing his jooda , midi pehke.

He needs to grow up and tie a proper dastar , do not care if it's colourful just proper .

You are 100% spot on phen ji. Here are a few other pics i found

Screenshot_20201118-171848_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-171432_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-171856_Chrome.jpg

Well is is a bit strange lol   he's actually not a bad looking Singh so I don't know y he is doing this weird stuff to himself.

Also his joora is fake, I've seen a photo of him before he started dressing weird and his joora is like 1/4 of the size of what it is now, so he probably uses that sponge thing that women wrap their hair around to make their joora look big.

He's from Delhi so perhaps that explains why he is a bit strange, Delhi has been producing some odd Singhs!  there was another one who is into belly dancing!  not sure what's happening to them.

But tbh some people are just creative! so maybe he is just a creative man! 

Certain type of Sikhs in the UK who socialize with certain type of White people seem to adopt a hippy, quirky look as well, they wear funky glasses, childish ties and socks,  colourful and often pointy and funny shaped paghs. 

each to their own I guess ...