Need to get pesh urgently please help

Guest Dass Singh

Guest Dass Singh

Wjkk Wjkf sangat jio

I am posting this in spite of immediate help from sangat.

I am adult male in my mid 30's and took Amrit in 2013 in India.

I moved to Canada in 2017 and have been living here since then, I wanted to tell you that I did a Bajar kurehat (par istri) in peer pressure .

Since then my life have been totally upside down. I lost my job, my car got stolen, I m having issues with getting permanent job, my family is facing financial challenges, all this started after that mistake.

I m currently in dire need to get Pesh to Panj Pyare, but due to Covid-19 there are no Amrit Sanchars being organized.

I really need your help, if i can get pesh to panj singhs over video-conference or any method by which i can get my mistakes washed away

i daily do ardass for khima from Guru Sahib, but since i have done things against the hukam of Panj Pyare, I would have to get my bhul baksha in front of them.

Please you can emaIl me for any suggestion loveleen0811@gmail.com

i would ne waiting for further update from you

Guest Dashmesh nihang

You will absolutely have to retake Amrit and you will still be patitv till you have done so.

Maybe try to have five that bar tyar gursikhs meet you at gurdwara Sahib or open space using social distancing and you can at least say out your mistakes to them. You will still be patit as you haven't been re given Amrit but it won't harm to get the mistake out of gursikhs, even less than five if not possible to get the full number. And also do ardaas infront of guru Granth Sahib jee and take a hukamnama

Depending on where you are in canada, some gurdwaras are being forced to close due to COVID.   Kind of reminds me of katha from Giani Thakur Singh who was saying a time will come and you won’t be able to find 5 piaray. Bhul chuk maaf. 

Guru kirpa Amrit sanchars will happen again soon so wait for Covid to be over. 

Yeah you need pesh, but you also need to change something in your life. Why did it happen? Do you have bad sangat or influences? Decide how you will make sure it won’t happen again. Build your nitnem stronger

Go to next amrit sanchar with these answers worked out and show panj pyare you really are sorry and you learnt from it

Video conference will not work as you need to retake amrit. You will have to wait until covid is over. In the meantime read as much bani as you can and do mool mantar jaap. I would recommend start reading panj granthi so panj Singh know you’re serious. It’s up to the panj Singh if they want to give you amrit again because you have made a very big mistake, it’s seen in the panth as the worst kurehat (although all are bad). So you need to do constant ardas and read as much bani so you can prove to the panj Singh that you are truly sorry and are serious about sikhi now.

To be honest peer pressure is not a good enough excuse, you’re not a teenager, you’re a grown adult! Teens use that excuse when they get caught by their parents by drinking or smoking, not an adult. Don’t make excuses when you pesh, tell them the mistake straight and beg for forgiveness, tell them the bani you have read for this mistake and show them you’ve learnt from your mistakes. 

On 11/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, Guest Dass Singh said:

Wjkk Wjkf sangat jio

I am posting this in spite of immediate help from sangat.

I am adult male in my mid 30's and took Amrit in 2013 in India.

I moved to Canada in 2017 and have been living here since then, I wanted to tell you that I did a Bajar kurehat (par istri) in peer pressure .

Since then my life have been totally upside down. I lost my job, my car got stolen, I m having issues with getting permanent job, my family is facing financial challenges, all this started after that mistake.

I m currently in dire need to get Pesh to Panj Pyare, but due to Covid-19 there are no Amrit Sanchars being organized.

I really need your help, if i can get pesh to panj singhs over video-conference or any method by which i can get my mistakes washed away

i daily do ardass for khima from Guru Sahib, but since i have done things against the hukam of Panj Pyare, I would have to get my bhul baksha in front of them.

Please you can emaIl me for any suggestion loveleen0811@gmail.com

i would ne waiting for further update from you

If you're having this much struggle and if you feel the need to Pesh is so great could you meet or call just one of the Panj Pyare?  For initially their individual guidance?  If serious enough perhaps you all six can have dinner and include a private and serious retaking of Amrit?