War coming ?

Premi5

1 minute ago, LeenaK said:

Go screw yourself thru puranik hinduism it’s doable - Sikhism is birthright heritage privilege 

- the deviance u glorify - nonstraight - that’s gonna be Demise of mlecch - how dare ur Ilk of jew bethlembastardy taint Panth with deviance - 

gay is word for happy 

i imbibe nam - but I also know self defense is not illegal - u <banned word filter activated> ran desth squads through Latin America for decades

I don’t associate with angrez 

defects of English 

1 lack of genderization- lost 1066 AD

2 lexicon is puny putrid

3 lack of proper future tense 

4 deficiencies of consonants 

5 vulgarity of various pijanized forms and lurid accents - aryan languages r for Aryan blood 

- by the way negri stink

insectoid lack breasts hips have flatface and lack proper eye formation 

u pig eating descendant stink and r honourary cannibal as per Vadakayil and Gurbani - 

- desert creed covertly understand reincarnation -“

Sikhism is the worlds only warrior religion “

only Sikhism condemns slavery . 
USA turkey euriunion psychotic jewy “india” is a den of vipers pimps white slavery 

what Yiddish is to German , Bismarck language, jewmerica englis is to ancient olde English of noble beovulf 

khoon da badla khoon

its not your kinfolk that were burned alive is it - no sympathy pains for AfPakHind 

save GopiEyes a subset of fabled Afghana eyes 

u don’t even have prashad of wheat sugar and butter - damn digestive system of vegan soyboy 

opening fire at New Zealand masjid - expect retaliatory action 

How dare u mix geopolitics with something as Personal as simran naam 

mulato mlecch monarchie violate Aryan law 

interregnum at Anglosphere 

dirty hindu thinks regicide Of Russian royalty was good - the hindoo is war criminal 

Royalty monarchy is divine system of indoeuropean governance .

ranjit singh was garbage king obsessed with madras - he’s polygamist whose wives were burnt alive - undeniable history fact 

writing is meditation activism is naam 

theres is no such thing as deviant Sikh 

Sikh religion is for heterosexual men and religious innocent girlfolk obvious heterosexual- 

i can’t believe I have to state the obvious

nor is Sikh ever an atheist / never 
by the way - socrates Plato are perverts 

You've managed to say a lot and absolutely nothing again. Congrats. 

13 minutes ago, LeenaK said:

There is no such thing as a Gaylord - it’s a life choice . Islam is correct 

isisGolem r neocolonialistic quasialbino mlecch 

jewnitedStAtes is excluded from AryaSaka Eurasian superstate actual Silk roads - as stated in India parliament - human rights r for human beings - I avoid English - my biological father language is Persian - farewell 

Godspeed Iran Zamin .

Oil for migrants ummah is exempt from zogwog law- discuss lulz

Bye bro. Sorry to see you leave so soon. If you develop interest in Sikhi we're here for you. 

Your character was pretty good. Inconsistent with slips but amusing nonetheless. 

13 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Esoteric seers contend that Mars has been colonised for a while now, and it is a bolt hole for the elites once they've destroyed this planet. The technology available to the public is apparently 40-50 years behind what the military has at its disposal. Without proof it's difficult to believe, but who knows.

I don’t want to brag, but my uncle Dave and his mistress with their five kids born out of the wedlock are already living on Mars for the past 12 years ? no way to contact them ‘cos there ain’t no direct lines to contact them.. better take some lessons in esotericism lol ? 

13 minutes ago, sunder said:

I don’t want to brag, but my uncle Dave and his mistress with their five kids born out of the wedlock are already living on Mars for the past 12 years ? no way to contact them ‘cos there ain’t no direct lines to contact them.. better take some lessons in esotericism lol ? 

I'm off for a two-week break.

1uqxmh.gif