Sikhi parchar among Hindu Jaats

proactive

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think it's more than that. You've probably heard of the phrase, "An old soul" used in reference to a young child or youth who has a mature or sensible air about them that's ingrained in their sense of Self, whereas there's guys like those you mentioned who spend most of their lives as if they're unruly teens.

I think this problem is quite wide spread among Punjabis, a lot more than people may think. 

I noticed a change in myself when i turned 26, before that i was still immature    but around the age of 26 i actually felt a change, like you actually feel it lol, a sense of maturity. I still have my odd immature spaz attack now and then lol    but in general after the age of 25 you feel a lot more mature. 

But that can't be said about everyone. I have cousins in their 40s who get drunk, behave and crack jokes like 14 year old boys who just discovered alcohol. It's actually embarrassing just sitting there and watching them monkey around.

Once the alcohol is in whatever little manners people have to start of with just disappear as well and you end up with middle aged men letting off huge burps, chicken all over the floor, p1ss all over the toilet seat and floor(which I've had to clean up many times!) dropping in rude Punjabi words in every sentence. 

Something gives me the feeling that this immaturity is quite a recent thing among Punjabis, like maybe last 30 years or so. 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think this problem is quite wide spread among Punjabis, a lot more than people may think. 

I noticed a change in myself when i turned 26, before that i was still immature    but around the age of 26 i actually felt a change, like you actually feel it lol, a sense of maturity. I still have my odd immature spaz attack now and then lol    but in general after the age of 25 you feel a lot more mature. 

But that can't be said about everyone. I have cousins in their 40s who get drunk, behave and crack jokes like 14 year old boys who just discovered alcohol. It's actually embarrassing just sitting there and watching them monkey around.

Once the alcohol is in whatever little manners people have to start of with just disappear as well and you end up with middle aged men letting off huge burps, chicken all over the floor, p1ss all over the toilet seat and floor(which I've had to clean up many times!) dropping in rude Punjabi words in every sentence. 

Something gives me the feeling that this immaturity is quite a recent thing among Punjabis, like maybe last 30 years or so. 

This what I spoke before about our people having an adolescent mindset. 

Even in middle age they act like teenagers. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This what I spoke before about our people having an adolescent mindset. 

Even in middle age they act like teenagers. 

Yeah I remember you talking about it a few weeks back I think. It really is a problem, the stupidity that these men, and many women exhibit. My mothers cousin moved to this country when he was 13/14 years old and he's now in his 50s and his daughter, my cousin, was telling me how once he got drunk at a party and when my cousins told him lets go home he ran out of the house and started hiding behind peoples cars and started making dog noises like "woof, woof" and then he would run and hide behind another car and make the dog noises again!  he was doing that in front of all the guests, this is a grown man in his 50s. 

The Jat rebellion is another interesting part of their ithiaas. Around the time the Khalsa was forming and Jatts of Punjab were joing Guru jis army, Jatts from present day Haryana and surrounding areas lead a full on rebellion against Aurangzeb. Don't know too much about it but I believe one of the reasons behind the rebellion was the very high taxes they were having to pay the Mughals under the whole zamindhar system, which Banda Singh Bahadur later abolished in parts of Punjab. 

They even dug out Emperor Hamayuns remains from his tomb, put a rope around it dragged it out and set the remains on fire   lol!   Nothing can be worse for a Muslim than to have their body set on fire as it reminds them of hell fire, so digging Humayuns remains out and setting them on fire would of been a huge direct insult and offense for the Mughal empire, in fact possibly the worst thing that could of happened to an emperors tomb or remains. It was like a slap on the face for the Mughals. 

Their leader Gokal was eventually caught by the Mughals, tortured and killed. 

I think, I could be wrong, but the Rajputs as usual also sided with the Mughals. 

19 hours ago, puzzled said:

Why do you reckon that's become a trend; this desire to dodge certain responsibilities and perpetually extend adolescence? I don't think it's something that's unique to us, by the way. I think it's happening to males across the world.

Maybe a frustrated or petulant reaction to the slipping of the veil that we do in fact live in a female-oriented society with its requisite values (despite what the TV and other sources try to gaslight us into believing otherwise)?

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

The Jat rebellion is another interesting part of their ithiaas. Around the time the Khalsa was forming and Jatts of Punjab were joing Guru jis army, Jatts from present day Haryana and surrounding areas lead a full on rebellion against Aurangzeb. Don't know too much about it but I believe one of the reasons behind the rebellion was the very high taxes they were having to pay the Mughals under the whole zamindhar system, which Banda Singh Bahadur later abolished in parts of Punjab. 

They even dug out Emperor Hamayuns remains from his tomb, put a rope around it dragged it out and set the remains on fire   lol!   Nothing can be worse for a Muslim than to have their body set on fire as it reminds them of hell fire, so digging Humayuns remains out and setting them on fire would of been a huge direct insult and offense for the Mughal empire, in fact possibly the worst thing that could of happened to an emperors tomb or remains. It was like a slap on the face for the Mughals. 

Their leader Gokal was eventually caught by the Mughals, tortured and killed. 

I think, I could be wrong, but the Rajputs as usual also sided with the Mughals. 

The difference between the Rajputs and Jat  (they are largely the same stock) is that Rajputs accepted Brahmin authority whereas Jatts didnt. 

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why do you reckon that's become a trend; this desire to dodge certain responsibilities and perpetually extend adolescence? I don't think it's something that's unique to us, by the way. I think it's happening to males across the world.

Maybe a frustrated or petulant reaction to the slipping of the veil that we do in fact live in a female-oriented society with its requisite values (despite what the TV and other sources try to gaslight us into believing otherwise)?

I think men get lazy when there are no problems, and that's when women take over. Like in this country look what the men were like during the 40s and then the 50s when they were rebuilding the country, and once that was out of the way then look what happened in the 60s, it was s3x, drugs etc women began the sexual revolution and started wearing skirts above their ears etc.

What do you think the world will be like after WW3 ?  Women will pretty much be back at square one and expected to marry young and reproduce lots of kids, men will be like how men were a couple of decades back. 

Post a major world war feminism will be a very distant memory imo 

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The difference between the Rajputs and Jat  (they are largely the same stock) is that Rajputs accepted Brahmin authority whereas Jatts didnt. 

Yeah that was the key to success, Jats refused to accept a position which would of naturally been near the bottom and rebelled against the Bamhans, and there wasn't much Bamhans could of done. The fact that Punjab had more of a flexible biradari system rather than the traditional Varna system and order also probably helped Jatts. Punjabi Gujjars are another group which refused to be pushed around by Bamhans.

By 1760-ish most of Punjab was ruled under the Sikh misls who were mainly jatts. Bhangis(Dhillon), Kanheya(Sandhus), Singhia(Dhaliwals) etc ..  They also held the Afghans at bay. 

It's a shame that most are rather sloppy now than rebellious, the 80s and 90s was the last time we saw any major rebellion. 

Rajputs pretty much went with whoever the ruling party was.

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think men get lazy when there are no problems, and that's when women take over. Like in this country look what the men were like during the 40s and then the 50s when they were rebuilding the country, and once that was out of the way then look what happened in the 60s, it was s3x, drugs etc women began the sexual revolution and started wearing skirts above their ears etc.

What do you think the world will be like after WW3 ?  Women will pretty much be back at square one and expected to marry young and reproduce lots of kids, men will be like how men were a couple of decades back. 

Post a major world war feminism will be a very distant memory imo 

We can only hope. ??

Seriously, I think you're absolutely correct to a certain degree on a surface level, but you make it seem like all these events are organic in origin and execution. I would argue there's an element of planning and organisation that goes into these world-changing events. I definitely don't think there's anything of accident or chance when it comes to the major events in "recent" (post-Enlightenment) human history (including wars, social upheaval, social and political movements and policies, even down to smaller issues such as those affecting cultural and artistic endeavours that shape the human consciousness, etc).

We do not stumble from unknown event to another unknown event, hoping we work it out along the way. I think this management and direction of events is becoming obvious and clear to a great percentage of humanity compared to previous decades and centuries. Whether this awakening of sorts is a natural part of the yugic cycle, or it's something more mystically directed is difficult to know.