NOWADAYS YOUTHS

ManpreetKaurr

On 11/28/2020 at 5:54 AM, AcceptWill201 said:

No need to apologise sis, i didnt mean you personally just talking generally and perhaps to myself! 

??

I don't know but at times if I have done a mistake, I really feel guilty and bad and I really wish to repent it. I deserve to apologise to you because I definitely have done a mistake. Maharaj kirpa karan sab de upar 

3 hours ago, ManpreetKaurr said:

I don't know but at times if I have done a mistake, I really feel guilty and bad and I really wish to repent it. I deserve to apologise to you because I definitely have done a mistake. Maharaj kirpa karan sab de upar 

You may want to consider reflecting and seeing if your able to forgive yourself. Carrying guilt is really unhealthy. Obv doesnt mean we just go around doing anything, but often guilt can stop us progressing spirituality. Remember only the Guru is perfect, we are always making mistakes.

6 hours ago, AcceptWill201 said:

You may want to consider reflecting and seeing if your able to forgive yourself. Carrying guilt is really unhealthy. Obv doesnt mean we just go around doing anything, but often guilt can stop us progressing spirituality. Remember only the Guru is perfect, we are always making mistakes.

I really have been realising this and it's being unhealthy, do check out my new topic where I have asked the sangat too. 

On 11/25/2020 at 10:08 PM, AcceptWill201 said:

?? 

Ultimately we dont want to be casting judgement, with his kirpa a sinner can be blessed in an instant, but those who are casting judgement and doing everything 'right' may have a bigger ego and not receive the blessing......

When you want to kill a discussion.  Say these exact words with the emphasis on telling the other you are judgemental. 

Some people want to see sikh youth go in the wrong direction.   Let's not talk about all the bad that needs to be changed at sikh camps.  Keep it under the rug until some girl gets pregnant and then we can sip on our cha and gossip about what happened.   This is way more entertaining than telling No!

5 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

When you want to kill a discussion.  Say these exact words with the emphasis on telling the other you are judgemental. 

Some people want to see sikh youth go in the wrong direction.   Let's not talk about all the bad that needs to be changed at sikh camps.  Keep it under the rug until some girl gets pregnant and then we can sip on our cha and gossip about what happened.   This is way more entertaining than telling No!

I don't understand anything you said but please don't be mean to people in my topic. I would like to get the sangat opinion rather than cause a fight. Only peace no hate. Or at least could you be a little decent in your words because we have to put ourselves in everyone's shoes here.  

12 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

If you created a new post about what needs to change at camps or 'a girl getting pregnant' then thats something different and would be a different response.

8 hours ago, AcceptWill201 said:

If you created a new post about what needs to change at camps or 'a girl getting pregnant' then thats something different and would be a different response.

Knock, knock anyone there

Original post is talking about Sikh camps and wrongs that happens there.  Did you want to find a girlfriend at a Sikh camp and I'm crampin on your player attitude?

. I am 15. I love to go to gurdwara camps because you get a lot a laha and you get to learn how to be a better person. I am speaking about youths in my country Malaysia. When I go to camps, I speak to many people. They all become my friend. I am not sure of the male gender tho but I have a few guys and girls asking me if I am single or if I have a crush on someone or if I would like to be in a relationship. I always say to them that I am not here to find a partner and I am very very opposed with this type of thinking. I don't like it at all when I got to camps, only to find out the youth are interested in all nonsense about boyfriend and girlfriend and crush etc. 

15 hours ago, ManpreetKaurr said:

I don't understand anything you said but please don't be mean to people in my topic. I would like to get the sangat opinion rather than cause a fight. Only peace no hate. Or at least could you be a little decent in your words because we have to put ourselves in everyone's shoes here.  

I put myself in  @AcceptWill201 shoes and I saw he was trying to stop a good thread going in the right direction.  He wants to flirt with girls at Sikh camps and you potentially were a block in his way.  I took time out of my day to point this out to you because you couldn't see what his motives are.  It's your not fault, you are young.  But he could be an uncle or a young adult preying on teen girls at Sikh camps.  Have you ever heard of an innocent looking Sikh musician preying on young girls?  Well i have and its disgusting.  So its better to make teen girls aware of this behavior than to send them into the mad dogs hands.

Your welcome ?