£2000 lengha

puzzled

Found this old article from the SYUK annual magazine. It's written by some Punjabi female who was in a relationship with a Gujarati guy, a live in relationship, around the same time people were protesting against interfaith marriages. Its not very often you read these kind of articles. She talks about all sorts, how her parents disapproved but still went along with it, a £2000 lengha which is just bonkers! and how she started falling out with her Gujju lover. She's obviously not a Sikh, just a regular moni, but its interesting a interesting article.  I used to have these SYUK magazines, can't find them now. 

18489867_1659162430778580_8490173086466349588_o.jpg.14de848029a48ac5e892d9da7f1fb54c.jpg

278078265_18451667_1659162434111913_3042413947111734001_o(1).jpg.aa568b4e159b427982843e2ea6aff036.jpg

People are still doing this. Its quite pathetic that some people are saying that bani on invitations is parchaar and spreads awareness so people should be allowed to print it! If the only Sikhi someone has in their life is a pangti from a wedding card around 3 times a year then i really don't know what to say.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/videos/stop-printing-bani-on-invitationswatch-this-clip-to-see-why-it-is-wrong-to-have-/1612977855397038/

6 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

The tent is also worn by the white chicks you idolize.  ?

I don't think White women are better than Indian, only reason White people wear Asian outfits and make themselves looks like clowns is probably because their Asian friends get them to wear them. 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I don't think White women are better than Indian, only reason White people wear Asian outfits and make themselves looks like clowns is probably because their Asian friends get them to wear them. 

True you could call it fancy dress lol.

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

True, 2 days after guests have already forgotten the wedding. 

Bro i forget it about the second i walk out the door lol. 2 days is way too much lol to think about someones wedding.