Please help how can I stop this or why is it happening

Guest Illusion

Guest Illusion

I’m finding it super hard as since I was young I have dreamt / daydreamed about someone in a romantic way. I am now married with kids but yet this person pops up. Is this just the panj chor playing tricks? I don’t think it’s mental health as there is no other issue. 

I feel like my mind is living an illusion in an illusion. 
Why am I experiencing this. Other than this with Simran in finding I can control other things better now such as anger, judgement, forgiving etc.... just this won’t go.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh
On 11/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, Guest Illusion said:

I’m finding it super hard as since I was young I have dreamt / daydreamed about someone in a romantic way. I am now married with kids but yet this person pops up. Is this just the panj chor playing tricks? I don’t think it’s mental health as there is no other issue. 

I feel like my mind is living an illusion in an illusion. 
Why am I experiencing this. Other than this with Simran in finding I can control other things better now such as anger, judgement, forgiving etc.... just this won’t go.

Dear 'Guest'. Even though you're not real with a real problem I'm a gonna go ahead and answer it anyway. I do so many disgusting things to various females in my dreams that if I were to think of it as a 'mental health' issue I'd be locked up in an asylum by now. But...it's called being human. I've said it before and I'll say it again ; stop being  focussed on the dream world and start focussing on the real world. Focus on finessing your character in the real world. I'd be more worried about someone if they were having dreams about murdering people or stealing money from people by ripping them off financially. Seeing how we have too many of the latter in real life in our community it should demonstrate to you how mundane and unimportant your dreams about a member of the opposite sex are. If people are going to put it in your head that it's a mental health issue it will become a mental health issue. Normally, in our community, it is the people who lie, cheat, steal and deceive in the real world who lecture others about harmless dreams in the dream world.