Farmer protest exposes anti Sikh nature of liberal Punjabi Hindus

Jonny101

On the interview, Barkha Dutt mentions that she is Punjabi,  but Deep Sidhu basically told her that she does not know the ground realities of Punjab as a Delhite. 

Then she tried to emphasise her credentials. 

Deep Sidhu's polite retort was to kind of say ," You have no idea what you are talking about"

I can't understand these types. They suddenly remember their Punjabi roots when it suits them.

How many of you people are really from a Farmer's Family?

And someone up above said Farmers aren't getting paid for months from Sugar Mills, So have you read the Bill which is creating so much mess? I guess nope. Cus if you have done that you would have known that that Bill gives the power to Farmer to sue the buyer if he doesn't pay on TIME. and the SDM of that area have to make sure the farmer got his payments within 30 days of filing a complain. So how is this bill anti-farmer if it helps Farmer to get his payments on time?

Now someone said, On which instance that <banned word filter activated> whoever his name is right?

In which sense you find it right of Sikhs to demand a Separate Nation?

Have Guru Gobind Singh demanded it? Is it written in Guru Granth Sahib? 

On which basis ANYONE CAN DEMAND A SEPARATE NATION???

Like seriously guys?

I've watched many videos from the protest and they do seem to know that they need to choose their words wisely. When ever one is about to go off on one the others intervene and correct him. 

You can see @3:34 the guy in the black pagh was about to diss the Delhi police but then the mona guy in the blue coat changes the direction the convo was heading lol          but these little slips will be used by the media. 

Being sweet, agreeing even if you don't agree to get what you want is quite an Indian thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They suddenly remember their Punjabi roots when it suits them.

That probably goes for most Hindus with Punjabi roots living outside of Punjab. The Bollywood actors now and then remember that they are Punjabi as well when they need to appeal to the Punjabi audience during film promotions. 

Politicians do the same as well in the West. Kamala Harris shifts between American, Black and Indian lol 

One thing I’ve seen amongst the old and young alike is their fierce loyalty for Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s SIkhi alive and well, regardless of their degree of outer appearance. You see so many young leaders full of warrior spirit and total allegiance to Sikhi. The future of Punjab is our collective future, no matter where is the world we currently call home. There is something in the land that continues to produce this type of rebellious spirit. Lets pray to Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj to protect our bazurgs and youth camped out in delhi under God knows what kind of difficult conditions.   

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

That probably goes for most Hindus with Punjabi roots living outside of Punjab. The Bollywood actors now and then remember that they are Punjabi as well when they need to appeal to the Punjabi audience during film promotions. 

Politicians do the same as well in the West. Kamala Harris shifts between American, Black and Indian lol 

They are delusional  bunch:

1 moment they speak Hindi because Punjabi is a course rude language 

2nd moment they will say they are Punjabi when a new film comes out.( I knew a Gujju girl who claimed to be half Punjabi. I then probed her and she admitted that her massi married a Punjabi Hindu guy )

3rd moment they will say Sikhs are Hindus and Dashmesh was there to protect Hindus 

4th moment, they call every Sikh Khalistani and are baying for blood. 

They are all over the place. Fickle people. Emotionally erratic.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

On the interview, Barkha Dutt mentions that she is Punjabi,  but Deep Sidhu basically told her that she does not know the ground realities of Punjab as a Delhite. 

Then she tried to emphasise her credentials. 

Deep Sidhu's polite retort was to kind of say ," You have no idea what you are talking about"

I can't understand these types. They suddenly remember their Punjabi roots when it suits them.

She probably can't even speak Punjabi. It's very common among Punjabi Hindus to speak Hindi in their household just like Punjabi Muslims speak Urdu with their family members. While Punjabi Muslims do it due to their inferiority complex that they are ashamed to speak their own mother tongue, Punjabi Hindus do it due to an identity crises. During the early 1900s their leaders who were heavily influential Arya Samaj would argue with Sikhs that Punjabi is nothing but a dialect of Hindi so Hindi in the Dev Nagri script should be promoted. They don't even want to acknowledge a separate ethnic identity of Punjabis.

Sikh scholar Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha wrote in response a book refuting them. The book is available to read on pdl site.

15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, they exploited the fact that maybe a few people distributed laddoos in Southall on Indira's demise, to help whip up a frenzy in Delhi. Our lot need to be more astute than this.  

But that too was done in response to Punjabi Hindus in Amritsar who distributed sweets to soldiers after the completion of operation blue star. It was like rubbing salt in the wounds of the Sikhs. So Sikhs responded by doing the same when Indira Gandhi died.

Sikhs are never a proactive community who starts the Panga. We only do likewise when our opponent does it first.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They are delusional  bunch:

1 moment they speak Hindi because Punjabi is a course rude language 

2nd moment they will say they are Punjabi when a new film comes out.( I knew a Gujju girl who claimed to be half Punjabi. I then probed her and she admitted that her massi married a Punjabi Hindu guy )

3rd moment they will say Sikhs are Hindus and Dashmesh was there to protect Hindus 

4th moment, they call every Sikh Khalistani and are baying for blood. 

They are all over the place. Fickle people. Emotionally erratic.

They want us to be a particular way, as long as we fit in their idea of what we should be like and are obedient then they are happy, as soon as we step out of it then we are Khalistanis. 

Religiously/culturally they want us to be like people from the Hindi belt/holy cow belt, other states in the past which have refused to fit into this mould have also been persecuted.