Farmer protest exposes anti Sikh nature of liberal Punjabi Hindus

Jonny101

9 hours ago, puzzled said:

Someone sent me this, many Rajasthanis turning up.

basically sikh langars have been supporting farmer protest from tamil nadu and maharastra for ages now . what has happened is positive because now all the farmers from different states have said if asking for our rights is being khalistani then we all are khalistani from rajasthan, up, mp, tamil nadu, haryana, maharastra. in order words, the propaganda is backfiring on the GOI BJP CONGRESS Nexus.  They are seeing us as people who want the best from Indians irrespevtive of dharam, jaat etc

On 12/6/2020 at 1:51 AM, puzzled said:

I personally don't think these 3 bills are a attack on Sikhs, considering India's population is a billion, Sikhs probably make around 5% of Indias farmers, maybe even less. 

South Indian farmers from Tamilnadu and Karnataka have been protesting for years, last year or the year before 100s of farmers came to Delhi to protest wearing green and Banga Sahib Gurdwara offered them langar and shelter for weeks.

Around 10 months back there were more protests in the South.

Whats going to trigger the government is how Sikhs were the ones that took these protests to a whole new level and encouraged 100s of thousands of people from other states to join in. 

UP farmers at the protest were shouting slogans against the Yogi guy. UP is a BJP strong hold so this is not great for the BJP party. 

I heard somewhere that 96% of Punjabi farmers rely on MSP, where in places like UP its like 3-4%.

The government is actually sending young women into the camps at night, many of the the people have mentioned that young women are sent where everyone is camping, Nihungs Singhs said they chased them away on horses, one of the Punjabi reporters also mentioned how they now have jaankari that young women are being sent where everyone is camping at night. They are obviously doing this to demoralise the protests. The people protesting especially the younger lot need to be careful and not fall for it and do something stupid. 

Just shows you the disgusting tactics they will use. 

1 hour ago, Kaurr said:

I heard somewhere that 96% of Punjabi farmers rely on MSP, where in places like UP its like 3-4%.

Not sure how accurate this chart is, but Punjab is defiantly the highest with 32% followed by Haryana with 11% despite West Bengal and UP having a higher production. 

1530903296-9426.jpg

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

What would the reason be for that? Is it just the nature of the industry or something deliberate?

From what I've heard, Punjab doesn't have its own farming industry thingy because they don't allow that. 

Class system is being played here and farmers being discriminated  badly for long time. Bihar has no mandi system for the past couple of years as central govt got rid of them. Did they progressed? Nope. If they did then they wouldn't be coming to punjab as laborer. 

Is Mandi of APMC system is right. Yes but corrupted. They should be solidifying and improve that system rather than cuttings leg off and giving it a slow death. 

In Punjab & Haryana,  mandis are close to the farming town while rest of the country that isn't the case and those small farmers does not have resources to travel & sell far but chose to sell it to shark traders locally below MSP.

There should be amendments but scratch the whole bills off.