Farmer protest exposes anti Sikh nature of liberal Punjabi Hindus

Jonny101

These are SIKH/PUNJABI Indian Farmers.Most of them have their sons and family serving on the Indian Borders,with Pakistan and PRC.If we reiwnd to history,a Sikh General had invaded Tibet,and was killed in Tibet.His name was Zorawar Singh

A long time ago,India had a food shortage and food riots.Then the Indians decided to boost production,vide the Green Revolution.This resulted in over usage of Urea and massive depletion of water resources and the water table.As a result, the state of Punjab has a shortage of water,and is plagued by uranium and urea poisoning in the land,and massive excess production of agri - for whicg there are no buyers.

All this suited the Indian Bania Industry,as excess production and poor farmers,ensures that agri prices stayed low,and the farmers had no bargaining power.There would be at least 700 million people,who have land holdings less than 2-3 acres.Farming is NOT vibale for them.100 large FMCG corporates of India can produce all the food of India.5% of the farmers of India can produce all the agri output which India Requires. AI,Technology,Gene engineering,Robotics and resistance of insects/diseases to plant medicines has made these 700 million  Indians OBSOLETE.

The GOI is bankrupt and CANNOT,and WILL NOT KEEP BUYING agri outputs from farners.They do not have the money or the storage.

The GOI did not invest in rural roads,rural power,rural warehousing,rural industries and rural logistics,as they did NOT want to increase the staying and bargaining power,of the Indian Farmers.

These Sikh/Punjabi farmers,are NOT of Indian DNA and proximate to Turks,Persians and Afghans.

A long time ago,the Indian Army destroyed  the Golden Temple in Operation Blue star - which is a part of the normal pattern,as all the Sikh Seers were killed by 
Hindoos and Hindoo Idols  were placed in the Golden Temple in the past centuries.

Pure Sikhism is the anti-thesis of Hindooism,and the Hibdoos have always treated the Sikhs,as a threat.The GOI has allowed the large scale drugging of the Sikh  population,with amphetamines - to destroy the Sikhs.Besides several quasi cults were seeded in Punjab to strike at the core of Sikhism and subsume it into Hindooism.

After 40 years of the Indian Green Revolution,the GOI has brought 3 farm bills to KILL the 700 million farmers (less than 2 acres).The GOI wants these farmers to become unskilled workers and join the semi skilled work force.This will make farming unviable and lower farm land prices - which will then,make industrial and infrastructure acquisition,financially viable.In addition, there will be a supply glut of workers,which will lower wages,for a long time.Besides,the destruction of farming will also save the GOI billions of  USD in power subsidies,diesel subsidies,urea subsidies,land acquisition costs,agricultural crop procurement subsidies, crop storage costs,subsidies on crop insurance,subsidies on crop destruction due to nature,mandi operation charges,losses on agri exports etc.

These 700 million Indians will cause social,political and religious strife in India,on a scale and intensity,never seen before in India.

India is ripe for a Maoist revolution.There will be a natural convergence of the Indian Destitutes,which are the farmers,Dalits and Muslims.

The farmers are simpletons and they had believed the lies of the Indian State,and the pernicious filth of the Brahmin/Banias,which rule India and are the money lenders and intermediaries who,like leeches,have sucked the blood out of the Indian Farmers..

The lies and perfidy of the Indian state and the Indian Media,has been exposed by the EU,just a few days ago

I present the EU expose on the treachery,debauchery and incompetence of the Indian State and the Indian Media,as exposed,by the EUROPEAN UNION

https://www.disinfo.eu/publications/indian-chronicles-deep-dive-into-a-15-year-operation-targeting-the-eu-and-un-to-serve-indian-interests/

This is the worth of the Indian media and the Indian state which use lies and deception,as statecraft, including in Europe and USA,to hoodwink the world.

It is only a matter of time that the sons of the farmers,who are soldiers in the Indian Military,will revolt against the Indian State.

A nation which cannot control onion prices.pacify and satiate its farmers,is going to fight a war,with the PRC,and get a seat on the UNSC ?

The Indian Farmers had blind faith on their government,for the last 40 years ! They forgot the definition of a Hindoo

2200 years ago,Cyrus of Persia made the definition of a Hindoo,as under:

The wisdom of the “children of Cyrus,Darius and Xerxes”,encapsulates the “transcendence of Human thought”, the “Deuterosis of the Dindoo”, as under:

A “Persian dictionary”,titled “Lughet-e-Kishwari”,published in Lucknow in 1964,gives the meaning of the word Hindu as “chore [thief], dakoo [dacoit], raahzan [waylayer], and ghulam [slave].

It is only a matter of time that the sons of the farmers,who are soldiers in the Indian Military,will revolt against the Indian State.

A nation which cannot control onion prices.pacify and satiate its farmers,is going to fight a war,with the PRC,and get a seat on the UNSC ?

The Indian Farmers had blind faith on their government,for the last 40 years ! They forgot the definition of a Hindoo 2200 years ago,Cyrus of Persia made the definition of a Hindoo,as under:

The wisdom of the “children of Cyrus,Darius and Xerxes”,encapsulates the “transcendence of Human thought”, the “Deuterosis of the Dindoo”, as under:

A “Persian dictionary”,titled “Lughet-e-Kishwari”,published in Lucknow in 1964,gives the meaning of the word Hindu as “chore [thief], dakoo [dacoit], raahzan [waylayer], and ghulam [slave].

On 12/17/2020 at 2:39 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I think they'll try all the covert stuff before they try an outright open attack like in 84. It'll be the perceived leaders that are targeted. 

Apnay need to wake up too. I spoke to a mixed race relative to get another, more subjective perspective on the protests - he said it outright: Globally with covid and the economic implications, no one would give a crap if the police out there went genocidal. Not that anyone ever gave a toss even in the past. 

Our lot need to wake up to this reality. Whatever is happening - we are in it on our own. All the years of protesting about 84 to the UN and various foreign governments (especially the UK) didn't help us. We got to get that in our head. Boris didn't know this was going on based on his confused response to Dhesi's question in Parliament. 

I would never be one to believe the Indian govt has any decency, but I don't think there will be any sort 84 actions right now. Even police crackdown may be quite far down the road still, but this scenario is definitely possible. The folks on ground level seem confident there won't be any police action soon. 

2 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

I would never be one to believe the Indian govt has any decency, but I don't think there will be any sort 84 actions right now. Even police crackdown may be quite far down the road still, but this scenario is definitely possible. The folks on ground level seem confident there won't be any police action soon. 

Social media changes everything. Even if there was a mainstream media blackout, social media would leak out everything that was happening.

10 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Social media changes everything. Even if there was a mainstream media blackout, social media would leak out everything that was happening.

I hope so.