Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny101

Farmer protest exposes anti Sikh nature of liberal Punjabi Hindus

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

That probably goes for most Hindus with Punjabi roots living outside of Punjab. The Bollywood actors now and then remember that they are Punjabi as well when they need to appeal to the Punjabi audience during film promotions. 

Politicians do the same as well in the West. Kamala Harris shifts between American, Black and Indian lol 

They are delusional  bunch:

1 moment they speak Hindi because Punjabi is a course rude language 

2nd moment they will say they are Punjabi when a new film comes out.( I knew a Gujju girl who claimed to be half Punjabi. I then probed her and she admitted that her massi married a Punjabi Hindu guy )

3rd moment they will say Sikhs are Hindus and Dashmesh was there to protect Hindus 

4th moment, they call every Sikh Khalistani and are baying for blood. 

They are all over the place. Fickle people. Emotionally erratic.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

On the interview, Barkha Dutt mentions that she is Punjabi,  but Deep Sidhu basically told her that she does not know the ground realities of Punjab as a Delhite. 

Then she tried to emphasise her credentials. 

Deep Sidhu's polite retort was to kind of say ," You have no idea what you are talking about"

I can't understand these types. They suddenly remember their Punjabi roots when it suits them.

She probably can't even speak Punjabi. It's very common among Punjabi Hindus to speak Hindi in their household just like Punjabi Muslims speak Urdu with their family members. While Punjabi Muslims do it due to their inferiority complex that they are ashamed to speak their own mother tongue, Punjabi Hindus do it due to an identity crises. During the early 1900s their leaders who were heavily influential Arya Samaj would argue with Sikhs that Punjabi is nothing but a dialect of Hindi so Hindi in the Dev Nagri script should be promoted. They don't even want to acknowledge a separate ethnic identity of Punjabis.

 

Sikh scholar Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha wrote in response a book refuting them. The book is available to read on pdl site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, they exploited the fact that maybe a few people distributed laddoos in Southall on Indira's demise, to help whip up a frenzy in Delhi. Our lot need to be more astute than this.  

But that too was done in response to Punjabi Hindus in Amritsar who distributed sweets to soldiers after the completion of operation blue star. It was like rubbing salt in the wounds of the Sikhs. So Sikhs responded by doing the same when Indira Gandhi died.

Sikhs are never a proactive community who starts the Panga. We only do likewise when our opponent does it first.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They are delusional  bunch:

1 moment they speak Hindi because Punjabi is a course rude language 

2nd moment they will say they are Punjabi when a new film comes out.( I knew a Gujju girl who claimed to be half Punjabi. I then probed her and she admitted that her massi married a Punjabi Hindu guy )

3rd moment they will say Sikhs are Hindus and Dashmesh was there to protect Hindus 

4th moment, they call every Sikh Khalistani and are baying for blood. 

They are all over the place. Fickle people. Emotionally erratic.

 

They want us to be a particular way, as long as we fit in their idea of what we should be like and are obedient then they are happy, as soon as we step out of it then we are Khalistanis. 

Religiously/culturally they want us to be like people from the Hindi belt/holy cow belt, other states in the past which have refused to fit into this mould have also been persecuted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

Sikh scholar Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha wrote in response a book refuting them. The book is available to read on pdl site.

Dr. Sangat Singh's History of the Sikhs is also a good take on our origins right up to the modern day as it relates to Brahmin mischief in our misfortunes. Good read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

They want us to be a particular way, as long as we fit in their idea of what we should be like and are obedient then they are happy, as soon as we step out of it then we are Khalistanis. 

Religiously/culturally they want us to be like people from the Hindi belt/holy cow belt, other states in the past which have refused to fit into this mould have also been persecuted. 

If we were like the Cow Belters we wouldn't be their "sword arm".

The irony is lost on them. They are clueless, absolutely clueless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

She probably can't even speak Punjabi. It's very common among Punjabi Hindus to speak Hindi in their household just like Punjabi Muslims speak Urdu with their family members. While Punjabi Muslims do it due to their inferiority complex that they are ashamed to speak their own mother tongue, Punjabi Hindus do it due to an identity crises. During the early 1900s their leaders who were heavily influential Arya Samaj would argue with Sikhs that Punjabi is nothing but a dialect of Hindi so Hindi in the Dev Nagri script should be promoted. They don't even want to acknowledge a separate ethnic identity of Punjabis.

 

Sikh scholar Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha wrote in response a book refuting them. The book is available to read on pdl site.

They are a lost people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

literally spiritually and intellectually blind leading the blind

They bite the hand that feeds them and protects them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barka dutt has always struck me as emotionally dead plank of wood with the same intellect , I find her manner of speaking little more than self-praising barking piled high with contempt for her fellow humans especially the poor and disenfranchised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

They bite the hand that feeds them and protects them

Those that bite the hands that feed them lick the boots that kick them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 4:48 AM, Jonny101 said:

In this debate which was suppose to be about farmer protests in Delhi this journalist who is a known liberal Hindu of Punjabi background exposes her anti Sikh sentiments. Her name is Barkha Dutt. Just like other liberal Hindus like Shekhar Gupta who displays his genocidal pulse by praising mass murderers like KPS Gill and Gen Brar, she also insists that Deep Sidhu must call Sant Bhindrawale a terrorist in order for her to carry on this conversation. She repeatedly cuts him off, doesn't even allow him to finish his point. While most of us associate only right wing RSS type Hindus to be anti Sikh but these far left liberal Hindus are even worse in some aspects. They (liberal Hindus) have no problem with supporting Muslims or Christians but deep inside they hate Sikhs when Sikhs ask for their rights. 

Far left leaning Liberal Hindus should not be confused with average Hindus who don't really care about far left or right wing ideologies. But these far leftists should be identified. Sikh scholar Ajmer Singh is probably the only Sikh vidhvaan to identify these far leftist Hindus as being anti Sikh.

There are some on social media who are criticising Deep Sidhu and claiming that allowed himself to be ambushed by Barkha and that he should have steered clear of answering the question about Sant Bhindranwale. I think he did well because we should not allow ourselves to be railroaded into accepting the govt narrative. If the threat is that by putting forward our views about Sant Bhindranwale means that we will lose public support then our efforts should be not to accept the views of the propagandised public but to change their views. To me it looked like Barkha was genuinely shocked that Deep Sidhu defended Sant Bhindranwale and this just shows how insidious and deep rooted has become the govt propaganda. Her shock and no doubt the shock of the vast majority of her viewers are actually a good thing because when we become shocked by the views of another person, human nature is such that we seek to know why that person has that opinion. The only way to so this is to read what that person has read and I ma sure that Barkha has been shocked enough to research more into the topic because up to now she has just read and believed the govt narrative. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a feeling this isn't going to end well  😐     tensions are rising, think government is going to come back with force.

A lot of kisaan from West UP are trying to get into Delhi but they have been blocked.

Celebs like Sunny Deol, Hans Raj and Daler Mehndi support the bill, BJP sell outs. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It depends how you define "older days" really, today there are more processed foods around, more junk, more distractions, I grew up in the 80's and there was less of all of that (and I'm not really going back that far), we would go out more to "play" sports, eat mostly fresh home made food, my social life consisted of either visiting cousins, going to the gurdwara or playing sports and spending a lot of time outdoors while watching very little tv. Time's were different then, we were bought up like this because that's how our parent's were bought up. In today's age it's a lot more difficult but not impossible, what we eat has changed, even if it fresh fruit or veg, the way it's grown has changed but you have to change your mindset, pretty much all of the food we eat in our house is home made, we very rarely get takeaway, we need to know what goes into our food. The walking barefoot thing is something that we have in our family, my nephew did this from a young age and still does, he would go out and walk on the grass barefoot all the time, you can't do it so much on the streets though, my son does it now and he's only 5.
    • Exercise and eating light is best IMO. I tend not to go overboard with stuff I won't be able to do forever. The older you get the more commitments a person has. I can no longer dedicate 2+ hours working out everyday. So, eat enough to obtain energy for work and maintain an exercise routine, but not too much that you end up gaining a pound here and there, or not eating enough so you end up feeling weak and fuzzy brained. TV can jog on. Nonsense. Absorb good, high-minded thoughts and feelings and it will eventually reflect in your mindset. Glean bukwaas and you'll start chatting and thinking bukwaas, too. 😁
    • If she says you should take it, then you shouldn't. Who knows with these pedos. 
    • Nah Kuldip Manak was always a Muslim, also they buried him  Indeed really big loss. 
    • When you say narcotic though that's afeem.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use