Jump to content
Jonny101

Farmer protest exposes anti Sikh nature of liberal Punjabi Hindus

Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2020 at 7:29 AM, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, they exploited the fact that maybe a few people distributed laddoos in Southall on Indira's demise, to help whip up a frenzy in Delhi. Our lot need to be more astute than this.  

We should do that every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you listen to this from 11:50 even this popular YouTuber Akash Banerji doesn't agree with Barkha Dutt trying force Sikhs to agree with her on an unrelated topic that has nothing to do with the farmer protest. So it seems it is only Punjabi Hindu liberals who make an issue of this. Hindu liberals from other parts of India don't even care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Crocodile tears.  I assumed you were affiliated with fake baba balbir because of your display pic and username.   In the past I have been labeled as a nihang because of my username.   I simply told the person I am not and that was the end of it.  Its an honest mistake. You on the other hand told me to caaaalm down as my reaction to fake baba balbir sinh statement that his goons will go and take back delhi to destroy the farmers peaceful protest was an overreaction.  And you mention nothing of not knowing who fake baba balbir sinh is in that post.  At this point the gloves were off.  You took at dig at me and wrecklessly didn't understand the magnitude of the fudu baba statement. Due to this you got a well deserved response back.  Only in your second post did you mention not knowing who the fudu baba was.  Also there was a lot of editing post happening on your end so really can't say when exactly you said you didn't know who the fudu baba is.  In the future dont make digs at others and expect the other person will sit back.  

In the future, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. Doesn't make you look good nor intelligent. There was no malicious intent behind my caaaaaalm down comment, you just took it the wrong way. I can understand if it was an honest mistake. Let's just get back on track and keep it pushing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a Punjabi actress and talks about some interesting things. She's camping at Delhi with other theatre actors. It's great how many Punjabi celebs have come down to Delhi are are showing support and talking to the media. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farmers from UP at the UP/Delhi border. Many Indian news channels were making it out to be as if it was just Punjabi farmers and linking the protests to Khalistan, they obviously can't say that now. Certain Indian channels really tried pushing the whole Khalistan issue into these protests but obviously that isn't going to work now. UP farmers were trying to get to Delhi for many days now but were stopped by their government. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Farmers from UP at the UP/Delhi border. Many Indian news channels were making it out to be as if it was just Punjabi farmers and linking the protests to Khalistan, they obviously can't say that now. Certain Indian channels really tried pushing the whole Khalistan issue into these protests but obviously that isn't going to work now. UP farmers were trying to get to Delhi many days now but were stopped by their government. 

 

These guys are not shy in front of the cameras.

The farmers are coming from all over India except one place:

Gujarat! 

Modi is only looking out for his own fellow Gujjus. 

I wonder if in general if Gujjus are hated by other Indians 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

These guys are not shy in front of the cameras.

The farmers are coming from all over India except one place:

Gujarat! 

Modi is only looking out for his own fellow Gujjus. 

I wonder if in general if Gujjus are hated by other Indians 

Yeah they are quite full-on lol   quite a feisty bunch. 

All that is fine but at the same time they need to keep it peaceful because the government is probably waiting for the protesters to make the first move so they can hit back with force, which will not be gd at all. 

Gujjus love Modi, he's like a devta for them. I've actually never asked my Gujju friends what they think of him lol. They seem to have a hierarchy with patels at the top, the Gujjus I know say that Patels are snidy and not trustworthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Farmers from UP at the UP/Delhi border. Many Indian news channels were making it out to be as if it was just Punjabi farmers and linking the protests to Khalistan, they obviously can't say that now. Certain Indian channels really tried pushing the whole Khalistan issue into these protests but obviously that isn't going to work now. UP farmers were trying to get to Delhi for many days now but were stopped by their government. 

 

There has been so much fake news being spread by Modi media also known as Godi media. These lies are being spread by aaj tak, zee news and Arnab Goswami and right wing Indians. Calling them Khalistanis, misled by the congress and the weirdest lie I have seen them spread is that Capt Amrinder Singhs Pakistani gf Arooza is behind this conspiracy to destabilize India.

These Bewaqoofs will believe in almost anything Modi tells them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah they are quite full-on lol   quite a feisty bunch. 

All that is fine but at the same time they need to keep it peaceful because the government is probably waiting for the protesters to make the first move so they can hit back with force, which will not be gd at all. 

Gujjus love Modi, he's like a devta for them. I've actually never asked my Gujju friends what they think of him lol. They seem to have a hierarchy with patels at the top, the Gujjus I know say that Patels are snidy and not trustworthy. 

Modi is good buddy of Ambani. 

Ambani stands to gain from this farming "reform". He wants Reliance to take over all the farm land. Like he does with every other industry. 

That is why company is called Reliance because everybody has to "Rely " on him.

Never rely on a Gujju! 

There are levels to the Patel hierarchy. 

If you ask a Gujju about his craftiness they always shift the blame to another group of Gujjus or another merchant class. They will always say, " it's not us, it's those marwari 's"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

These guys are not shy in front of the cameras.

The farmers are coming from all over India except one place:

Gujarat! 

Modi is only looking out for his own fellow Gujjus. 

I wonder if in general if Gujjus are hated by other Indians 

I did see an interveiw with a Hindu lady at these talks who said that she represented a farmers organisation from Maharashtra and Gujarat ans she said that her members were being told by police not to make their way to Delhi otherwise they would face legal action. The police have also been guarding the most points out of the villages to check any attempt by farmers to come to Delhi. The reason that it looks like just farmers from Punjab and Haryana is because these states provide the most agricultural produce through the MSP. So they are one that stand to lose the most if MSP is scrapped after the private corporations enter the market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, proactive said:

I did see an interveiw with a Hindu lady at these talks who said that she represented a farmers organisation from Maharashtra and Gujarat ans she said that her members were being told by police not to make their way to Delhi otherwise they would face legal action. The police have also been guarding the most points out of the villages to check any attempt by farmers to come to Delhi. The reason that it looks like just farmers from Punjab and Haryana is because these states provide the most agricultural produce through the MSP. So they are one that stand to lose the most if MSP is scrapped after the private corporations enter the market. 

Do you know what other system other than MSP is present.

I can see this game played by opening up the market to private corporations. You see the same scam played with privatisation of other sectors.

It looks like that you open up the market and seems to be "free" market. What will happen is small operators get swallowed up and eventually gets controlled by a few big players. 

You get less players and less competition. The smaller players will close their farms and you end up mass industrial farms with bonded labourers. 

It is going back to a feudal system by another name.

You have Mr Ambani with his Reliance retail stores. He will squeeze the all suppliers like Tesco does in the UK.

Those farmers will be forced to sell their land to him. 

He will control the production of food and the sale of it to the public. 

If him and his cronies start to control the price, they will push all those small retail stores that sell food and they will be put out of business. 

He and his ilk will control everything. 

That cannot be allowed to happen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Privatisation can also mean foreign players can come onto the scene. 

China is buying swathes of land in Africa and elsewhere to grow food, they could do the same in India.

New Zealand bulk of agriculture goes to China. What if these companies decide to sell food produced to China for higher prices and not to local market? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Privatisation can also mean foreign players can come onto the scene. 

China is buying swathes of land in Africa and elsewhere to grow food, they could do the same in India.

New Zealand bulk of agriculture goes to China. What if these companies decide to sell food produced to China for higher prices and not to local market? 

The Indian media would have to spin that to an incredible degree, to make it seem as if Modi has a plan that ultimately benefits India even when dealing with a geopolitical adversary such as China, especially since what happened between the two sides a few months ago as well as the ongoing propaganda war between the two.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Indian media would have to spin that to an incredible degree, to make it seem as if Modi has a plan that ultimately benefits India even when dealing with a geopolitical adversary such as China, especially since what happened between the two sides a few months ago as well as the ongoing propaganda war between the two.

 

Modi in theory should what's best for India.

The issue here is that he is beholden to various lobbies like the large Indian corporates and Oligarchs like Ambani. 

Ambani's interests do not lie in what is best for India's interests but to himself and his shareholders and to the globalist elites that he is probably a member of.

India's has banned a lot of Chinese apps because they do not want their population to be subverted by Chinese interests. 

However, that does not mean that india does not do business on the sly with China behind everybody's backs.

The likes of Ambani will still do business covertly even if overtly China is adversarial. 

That is why it's important to watch what they do, not what they say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Modi in theory should what's best for India.

The issue here is that he is beholden to various lobbies like the large Indian corporates and Oligarchs like Ambani. 

Ambani's interests do not lie in what is best for India's interests but to himself and his shareholders and to the globalist elites that he is probably a member of.

India's has banned a lot of Chinese apps because they do not want their population to be subverted by Chinese interests. 

However, that does not mean that india does not do business on the sly with China behind everybody's backs.

The likes of Ambani will still do business covertly even if overtly China is adversarial. 

That is why it's important to watch what they do, not what they say.

The problem is when you buy into a cult of personality (Modi, Trump, Obama, etc), you have to basically lie to yourself -- if you're a weak and disingenuous person -- in order to continue championing "your guy" when he does something that is contrary to his public rhetoric, as a face saving tactic so that the other side doesn't get in with their criticism. 

That's the dialectic "they've" manufactured and perfected so that even moderately intelligent people feel compelled to pick a side in order to placate their conscience for reasons of either "protesting the tyrant" or "defending the plucky people's champion" when in reality the leaders or politicians in question belong to neither camp, and are actually committed to an entirely different cause.

As I said, even somewhat smart people in the West are drawn into this childish game, so we can only imagine how easy it is to get low IQ Modi supporters rattled up, ready to defend and fight for their guy and his ideology. It's fascinating and depressing in equal measures, lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • The most stupidist idiotic thing I heard. Disgusting.
    • Two wrongs together dont make a right. You will probably mislead her and make her rebel against her parents.
    • Just do EXACTLY as your parents say. When you grow up you will understand why they were right. if you dont listen to them now, you will likely spend your entire life regretting what u did.
    • Look at it this way - if we theoretically say yes one can take birth again as a Sikh, how will that affect their Simran now? Also if one takes birth again how will they remember that they are supposed to do Simran? What will stop them from asking this question again? http://sttm.co/s/48/524 ਭਈ ਪਰਾਪਤਿ ਮਾਨੁਖ ਦੇਹੁਰੀਆ ॥ bhiee paraapat maanukh dhehureeaa || This human body has been given to you. ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਮਿਲਣ ਕੀ ਇਹ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਰੀਆ ॥ gobi(n)dh milan kee ieh teree bareeaa || This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe. ਅਵਰਿ ਕਾਜ ਤੇਰੈ ਕਿਤੈ ਨ ਕਾਮ ॥ avar kaaj terai kitai na kaam || Nothing else will work. ਮਿਲੁ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਭਜੁ ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮ ॥੧॥ mil saadhasa(n)gat bhaj keval naam ||1|| Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. ||1|| ਸਰੰਜਾਮਿ ਲਾਗੁ ਭਵਜਲ ਤਰਨ ਕੈ ॥ sara(n)jaam laag bhavajal taran kai || Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean. ਜਨਮੁ ਬ੍ਰਿਥਾ ਜਾਤ ਰੰਗਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਕੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ janam birathaa jaat ra(n)g maiaa kai ||1|| rahaau || You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. ||1||Pause|| ਜਪੁ ਤਪੁ ਸੰਜਮੁ ਧਰਮੁ ਨ ਕਮਾਇਆ ॥ jap tap sa(n)jam dharam na kamaiaa || I have not practiced meditation, self-discipline, self-restraint or righteous living. ਸੇਵਾ ਸਾਧ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਇਆ ॥ sevaa saadh na jaaniaa har raiaa || I have not served the Holy; I have not acknowledged the Lord, my King. ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਮ ਨੀਚ ਕਰੰਮਾ ॥ kahu naanak ham neech kara(n)maa || Says Nanak, my actions are contemptible! ਸਰਣਿ ਪਰੇ ਕੀ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਸਰਮਾ ॥੨॥੪॥ saran pare kee raakhahu saramaa ||2||4|| O Lord, I seek Your Sanctuary; please, preserve my honor! ||2||4||
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use