All about Nanaksar

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Sadhsangat,

Nanaksar here in Briton adheres to the akaal takhat. Never has called its gurdwaras a takhat. In the langar hall there are no tables or chairs. However there is a small pedestool which the disabled sit on. That is only 2 foot off the floor. The langar hall is directly below the diwan hall. Guru Sahib is placed higher then anything or anyone in the hall. The two big pictures in the Diwaan hall are of Satguru Nanak Dev Jee.

The nanaksar you may have been too mayhave these problems but you have to raise these issues with them in order to get them raised. Not saying anything will not change the matter.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

WJKK WJKFateh!

I agree with Gabroo to some extent!! That they got pictures, etc. And I even saw people bowing to the pictures!! :umm: ! Which is pure manmat!!!! :T:

But I still beleive that Nanaksar is a Gurdwara!! I agree they have pictures, etc which is not right! :D But they don't have any pictures in the main hall, only photos of Guru Nanak Dev ji, here's the thing....they got their own rehat, own lifestyle, since we're used to living another lifestyle in Sikhi we think we are right and they are wrong! :St:

We shouldn't do that, sure they beleive in mahapurkhs and stuff rite...also they do kirtan, katha (AMAZING!!!) :umm: ) also go according to Gurmat, and haven't added anything outside of Guru sahiban's teachings.

Veerjio, you should definately speak to the people at nanaksar gurdwara, asking em about what you think they do wrong, I'm su

re they'll explain everything!! wubb.gif

Bhul chuk maaf karnee!!!

WJKK WJKFateh!

veerji in candada alll of the nanaksaars are not gurdwaras as non of em fly the kesri nishaan sahib, and they all have only tables and chairs.

And on top of that nanaksaar has 2 many babaye who have conflicts with each other, if these babaye are in real why would they quaral with each toher over sangat? but thats the babaye not nanaksaar.

• 3 weeks later...

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I have a few questions about nanaksar. this is not to put them down, but possibly make them aware.

There is a sant called amar Singh, famous for the schools in UK, which was an achievement, even though he actually had nothing to do with it, and they just used his name.

Anyway, he has been involved in molestation case, embezzlement cases, and so many other dodgy things, which most people in Uk and USA know about, yet he still seems to be front man for Nanaksar.

Why?

Also how come no nishaan sahibs? That is a sikh institution.

Why are they so scared of wearing kirpans?

Why not explain the gurmantar properly in amrit sanchaars?

Why when doing akhand paat seva at houses in India, are they doing keertan and katha in the same room and the same time?

Why print gutkas that state only people who follow Nanaksar are part of the panth?

Why are birthdays of Baba Nand Singh ( a most respectable Gursikh) given more prominence than those of any Gurpurb?

Like I said, I am not against nanaksar, just these things I have seen with my own eyes, and did not like.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Also how come no nishaan sahibs? That is a sikh institution.

Why are they so scared of wearing kirpans?

Why not explain the gurmantar properly in amrit sanchaars?

Why when doing akhand paat seva at houses in India, are they doing keertan and katha in the same room and the same time?

Why print gutkas that state only people who follow Nanaksar are part of the panth?

Why are birthdays of Baba Nand Singh ( a most respectable Gursikh) given more prominence than those of any Gurpurb?

There was a guy and his jatha from Nanaksar Kaleran over in the uk, infact he did his last programme yesterday in bham, he also came here to bradford and did katha, its soo phat. It gets to u. Its true about the part when u said they praise Baba Nand Singh Ji...which he did (by the way his name is Sant Balwinder Singh Ji). Why do u say they are afraid of wearing kirpans?, I saw all there jatha had kirpans on and were well dressed in bana wearing cholai..etc...

I am not sure about the other stuff you writ about. Does any one else have any answers?

Hope that helped.

Gurfateh Ji

Rashpal Singh

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, many do, but equally many do not. This is something I have not seen elsewhere. Everywhere else in the Panth, the kirpan is an essential kakkaar, and never leaves the body. I was wondering why like the rest of the Panth, they are not strict on this.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sadhsangat,

My family have gone to see Baba Amar Singh Jee way before i was born. He like many other sants, gianis and knowledgeable persons are always being accused of things. Ask Yogi Harbhajan Singh he has been to court over these sorts of incidents more then any other. People like to bring others down. Has any of these court cases worked to their benefit. Not as far as i am aware. God protects those who have done no wrong. Justice does work.

I dont know where you are from bro but Nanaksar That in wolverhampton and letchworth which are run by Baba Amar Singh Jee definately have a nishan sahib flying high for all to see. I remember at Guru Gobind Khalsa college as well as Guru Nanak Sikh college there was also. I am 100% that these are there esp at the khalsa college as i remeber when the national front came down and tore it down. We had a good battle that day.

I went to Guru Nanak Sikh college along with my brother and 22 of my family members. It was fantastic. We learned so much more there in a year then 3 years at a normal secondary school. We could not pay the fees and thanks to Baba Amar Singh Jee we remained as they made sure all of our fees were paid for. Believe me they worked so hard to get them schools going and unfortunatly could not afford the khalsa college which ended up going to the tax man.

They wear kirpans the same as any gurmukh. The majority of the time they prefer to place this into thier dastaar like the sants from Rara Sahib. Baba Ishar Singh jee

did their final diwaans there and were very influential on them.

As far as i am concerned the gurmantra is explained in the amrit sanchar as any other. Gurmantar is explained as the key to unlocking naam. remember naam and gurmantra are different. We were informed on how to do the gurmantra, the meaning are relevence of it. We were told to guard it as once it is lost it is a key that you cannot copy and without it there is no way of starting naam from inside to travel through the chakras, opeing them with raag, ignoring temptations on the way. directions to follow at the tribheni and how to slowly turn the lotus blossum and open it exposing the dasam duar. Now how many of you were told so much in depth during your amrit sanchar.

You have said why do keertan in a house while a akhand paath is ongoing. Does that mean that in the gurdwara where the akhand paths are on going you should do no asa dee vaar, nitnem sahib, rehraas sahib, kiratn sohila sahib and keertan for the sangat to listen. Remember where the guru is present this no longer becomes a normal building but a gurdwara. All they do is try to keep the maryada the same wherever Guru Sahib is.

Unfortunatly i cannot answer regarding the gutka as i do not have one from Nanaksar so i will not do nindya of it. I personally have a gutka fron Nihang Baba Santa Singh Jee as the Banis have more such as the nitnem banis and the evening banis. I believe the panth belongs to one who places god within their heart. Thats who shold be in the khalsa panth only one who has pure prem for god and unfortunatly that rules out alot of us including myself as we have more materialistic issues in our heart that we love.

The birthdays of all Gurus, shaheeds festivals and sants are treated with as much respect as possible. Many many akhand path are done by the sangats in the Nanaksar gurwaras accross the world. The also give the respect to the persons that gave them the knowledge to understand god. One should always do the upmost to remember his teacher who

has been humble enough to share the knowledge of the divine lord. How many people out there do akhand paths on the gurpurbs rather then on their own birthdays?

I hape that this has cleared up alot of the questions asked. i could only write what i honestly know.

Waheguru jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Ghulam Singh

Tell me truthfully now which sans have you not heard nindya about. i have heard it about every sant. Some people still claim sant jarnail singh jee was part of congress and he only started trouble to destroy sikhism. how mesed is that. Many people will say things but back things up. All is a load of rubbish that people say why dont they challenge these things. On this furum read what most of the others have said at some point the majority of people have insulted some sant.

Now tell me which sant is not a pakhandee. Go on name one and i'm sure someone else in this forum will disagree with you. You all like looking for faults why dont you all start with yourselves.