Covid Vaccine

Premi5

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Depends on how they put the squeeze on people who refuse the vaccine. They can say, "It's optional," but if they won't let you do the weekly shop and go to work unless you've been vaccinated, then it's not much of a choice, is it? 

Personally, I'll delay it as much as possible, and see if there's any adverse reactions to it in those who've taken it when it launches. Cynical, yes, but I'm not being a hero.

But this whole thing stinks.  They want this 5hit in our bloodstream for some reason, and I wish I knew what the endgame is.

I feel exactly the same as you

But what would be the end game and who would this game be beneficial to ?

11 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I feel exactly the same as you

But what would be the end game and who would this game be beneficial to ?

I'm not even going to try and answer that one, because it's all conjecture and masala at the moment, lol. We'll see how it plays out. In the meantime, build up your kamaiy. Strange thing to say, but it could help some people "see" things a little more clearly.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm not even going to try and answer that one, because it's all conjecture and masala at the moment, lol. We'll see how it plays out. In the meantime, build up your kamaiy. Strange thing to say, but it could help some people "see" things a little more clearly.

Sure, but when you know Amritdharis who are nitnemi and live very shudh lives who seem like sheep and believe everything they see in the media without question/ulterior motive, then how would you build up 'kamaiy'?

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Sure, but when you know Amritdharis who are nitnemi and live very shudh lives who seem like sheep and believe everything they see in the media without question/ulterior motive, then how would you build up 'kamaiy'?

That's one of the most astute things you've proffered. I'm not patronising you, but it's true. 

It's difficult to articulate a response to your question without being critical of otherwise decent and shardawaan individuals. It's not even a criticism per se, but as Gurjant bro has suggested they may be missing something, or they haven't arrived at a place where certain doors of awareness are open for them. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting mine are wide open, lmao, far from it, but I'm at least constantly knocking at the door (to labour the metaphor a little further). I'm not resting on my laurels. I have itches than need to be scratched. ?

9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Everyone having it or not?

@jkvlondon ?

will wait for further test data to be released as pfizer still haven't released full data to authorities and the speed at which it was developed 63 days and speed of releasing interim data based on only 94 test subjects  seems to indicate they have not learned from previous testing debacles in Africa.  Oxford one has admited one death in Brasil (28 year old male doctor in Brasil unrelated)  and a couple of serious reactions in uk study  and has tested on different population mixes UK, Brasil and USA currently , has released the testing results and shown different results dependant on dosing sizes full plus full 62% efficacy , half dose then full dose 90% efficacy , the current USA cohort is being split to retest these scenarios to see if they can replicate results . The pricing agendas also seem to indicate the niaat of the companies MOderna @ $42 , Pfizer @ $ 38 and oxford @$3  with talk of suspending patent of the vaccine so that poorer countries can replicate the formula . Moderna and Pfizer sold all their planned vaccines to richer countries , Oxford did deals with India and other countries to ensure they can produce 3 billion doses at first calculation , but if they change dosing regime to reflect UK second dosing strategy then they can cover 4.5 billion doses

we know that covid attacks the most ancient blood type A then the next oldest rhesus type, plus sickle cell sufferers are suffering heavily , my own thought is they are trying to remove Brown folks as much as possible either through covert sterilisation as in Kenya , India, Peru, Pakistan Gates trials of HPV vaccines  or overt pricing strategies to place this beyond their reach.  The people who will inherit the space created will inherit a youthful naive unthinking population to control . My own kid surprised me in his acceptance of whatever he sees released by media online or on TV. Don't accept things on face value , these people always have had an agenda behind every action.

11 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I was a very sickly child and got the flu jab every year until I turned around 19 I think. Made my arm hurt so much that I wanted to get a chainsaw and cut it off. 

Think I'm going to skip this one. 

Please skip the flu jab forever its just pumping aluminium salts into your bloodstream on a yearly basis to ensure you get neurological disorders so you become a constant patient of the medical 'care' system . Our bodies are designed to strengthen when challenged , having the flu is actually protective becuase it keeps your immune system in alert tiptop response . Besides the flu jab opens you up to other respiratory illnesses by 400% which given the current scenario is not a great move .