Veganism

Premi5

In india when someone gets impatient and starts hitting the animals on the legs to make then move, bajurgs say don't hit the bejwaan/voiceless like that.

Why is it that our bajurgs were so much more intune with nature and their surroundings than the generations that came after them. They planted trees, cutting a tree down was considered a paap. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

I'm 99.9% sure that people at the Gurdwara have no idea how cows are tortured in farms. When it comes to making parshad and langar they really should buy the dairy products from places where animals are not tortured. 

Making parshad out of dairy that's been taken from innocent beings that are tortured is not that good tbh. 

Are there any ‘ethical ‘ dairy places ?

Just now, Premi5 said:

Are there any ‘ethical ‘ dairy places ?

Not sure, maybe organic farms, but even if there is I still wouldn't eat it because you just never know.  

In India some bigger gurdware keep their own cows and the cows are roaming free in the farm, that is a lot better.

Why can't the Gurdware in the UK start keeping cows ?     that would be a lot better!! 

If gurdwara pardhans can buy like 150 houses, business and a wedding venue/palace in Punjab with all the sangats money then I'm sure they can buy a bit of land and a few cows!